Chapter twenty four

The Fact That I've Been Looking For
(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v_Xk--_eFc )) Suggest song \^^/ Sorry for late updating :')
 
I heard policeman's car siren. "Hands up!" I heard the policeman's voice. "Jun ahh,," Jyunghae said. "Mianhae.." I cried. "Are you fine?" she asked. "Yes. What about you?" I asked. "Then, who have been shooted?" Jyunghae said and release our hug. She turns back when she saw I watched something on her back shockly. "OP..OPPA!!!!" Jyunghae's screamed and run towards Junhyung. I kneel down while tears lean on my cheek. I watch Jyunghae who is screaming Junhyung's name while shaking his body on the floor.
 
((JYUNGHAE'S POV ))
I saw Junhyung's body on the floor. With my tears flows, fastly, I run to him. "Oppa !!!! Wake up, oppa! You won't leave me, right? Oppa !!" I cried while cover up his bleedness part which have been shooted with my hand on his stomach. "Oppa !!" I cried again and again. "Jyunghae ahh,," I heard Junhyung's weak voice. "Oppa? Let's go to the hospital." I said and wanna make a step towards the policeman. "Jyunghae ahh" Junhyung said while holds my hand. "Oppaneun .. gwaenchanha." He said and give me a piece of paper. I take it and he's faint. "Jyunghae ahh," Dujun called me on my back with four men with white uniform. Dujun have called an ambulance. The four men brings Junhyung to the ambulance. "Let's go." Dujun said and we walks towards his car.
 
"Jyunghae ahh!! Gwaenchanha?" Eun Shi Kyung asked me. I'm just keep queit. "It's okay. I understand. We have arrest them. You guys go to the hospital first. Later, we need your infomation, Jyunghae ahh. Dujun ahh, drive carefully." Eun Shi Kyung said. WE have arrest them? Eun Shi Kyung is a ...? You gotta be kidding me. "Let's go." Dujun said. "Oppa gumawo." I said to Shi Kyung and walk away with Dujun.
 
((AT THE HOSPITAL))
Junhyung oppa still in the emergency ward. Struggling with death or alive. All B2ST's member are here. I take a sit on the waiting corner. Where did he comes from? How did he knows about me? Why he save Dujun? Is this all my fault? Am I burdening them that much? Every types of question get out from my mind. The emergency ward's door open. "How's his condition?" B2ST asked. "Where's his family?" The doctor asked and all B2ST's member just keep queit. "It's okay. If his family arrive here, tell me." the doctor said. "Is he fine?" I asked. "He need some O blood type." the doctor said. "He only have O blood type in B2ST." Gikwang said. "We need his family's signature to continue this operation. Junhyung need some blood in just an hour. Please contact his family as soon as possible." doctor said and go inside the operation ward while we all bows. "Ahh!! Eotteokhae?!?" Dujun screamed out. "Dujun ahh," Hyunseung said while pointed to me. All B2ST's member look at me. "Jyunghae ahh, what's your blood type?" Dujun asked me. "It's O." I said. Everyone sighed. "But we need his family signature." I said. "You are his family. Don't you know?" I heard Shikyung's voice. "Huh?" I said and remember about a piece of paper that Junhyung gave me. I open it up and read it.
((FLASHBACK ..))
((JUNHYUNG'S POV ..))
I get inside to bedroom as I get bored to listening to them. I take a piece of paper and write something because I know what I do. I heard the place where Jyunghae is when Dujun tell Detective Kang. I get out from the bedroom and tell Dujun that I have to go out. But actually, I drive my car to Namsan. Like what I said, I know what I do.
 
I open the paper slowly with my heart beat go more fast.
"If I only take a slower step, you will lost your love with you can't live without. But, I had to choose a faster step, so you will lost me who you can live without. Yes, you will cry but, just for a while because you lost me. But, I can't bear to see the person who I love the most crying every times and maybe every second because you lost the person who you loved to death. You never asked me my full name. I know, you don't know my full name. My full name is Yong Jun Hyung. My father is yours and he's mine too. There's no use even if I beside you right now. You will scold me why I'm not gonna tell you. But now, you can let me go. Even if you want to cry, crying on my arms because I will die without seeing your face again. You know what is my best part in life? I got a chance to love and know my sister even though she didn't know about me. Tell abeoji that I'm sorry because I can't take care of you anymore. Yong Jyunghae ahh, mianhae. Saranghae saeng ahh"
 
I cry hardly as I want. "Oppa!!!" I screamed out. "Jyunghae ahh." Yoseob said. I walk towards the ward's door and knock it. "Yah! Open this ! Yah!" I said. The door open. "Jyunghae ahh.." Dongwoon said. "Please respect the other. Dont make a noise. What can I help you?" A nurse asked. "The patient name Junhyung. He needs a blood, right?" I asked. "Yes. But the doctor want his family signature." the nurse said. "I'm his sister. My type blood is O. Call the doctor out and please make this surgery well." I said. "Follow me." the nurse said and I follow the nurse from her back. I sign the agreed-letter. "Come with me." a nurse said and brought me to a room. The anjection's needle goes inside. "I will come back in just 10 minutes." the nurse said and walk away. I don't know why must them hide this thing from me. My tears flows away. I remember back that time we were looking for stars together, that time when he angry with me but I scolded him back, that moment he hug me and kiss my forehead, that moment he always on my side when Yoseob get jealous over me and Hyunseung, that moment he cook for me and that moment he take care of me when I'm sick. Why he must hide this thing? Everything happen for a reason, right? Give me a reason.
 
((DUJUN'S POV))
I dont know where he comes from. I even don't realize when he go there and how can he know about that place. Why he save me? I don't understand why. If anything happen to him, I could not forgive myself. I blame myself for everything. The operation's ward's door open. Jyunghae comes out from the ward. She looks pale and she's still crying. "How's it going?" Yosoeb asked her. She just nodding her head and walk towards me. She take a sit beside me and leans her head to my shoulder. She holds my hand. "I have done everything what I should do. Whatever happen, I only want a strength to live my life from you." she said. I could feel her tears. I put my left hand on her left shoulder. "Mianhae Jyunghae ahh. I always be with you. Uljima." I said and wipes her tears. She hug me while crying hardly. "Yah yah! Jyunghae ahh!" I said while realease the hug. My tears dropping. "Remember! You have done anything. Please stop crying! I can't bear to see you like this! Jyunghae ahh, no one wants Junhyung die. Believe me, if you're strong enough to through this, it will same with Junhyung. You've to be strong." I said. "I just hate myself..." she said. "But I love you. Junhyung loves you so much. So, be strong." I said and hug her. "I haven't know him yet, I don't know his favourites, I don't know his past, I don't know that he's my brother." she cried. Be strong to anything will happen or have happened. If you're strong, there's no even one drop of tears would wet your cheek. Yes, it's easy to say but hard to take. You can't push away the fact. The fact that have you been looking for.
 
((JYUNGHAE'S POV))
Im in the Junhyung's ward. The surgery went well. There's no risks but Junhyung still 'sleep'. Junhyung maybe need 3 months to fully recovered. The shoted hole isn't big but it will give some effect towards Junhyung's body if he not listening to doctor's advices. I look at him. He face was so pale like mine. "Oppa, is it fine?" I asked even though I know I'm talking alone. "Oppa, just, tell me why. Why for everything that have happened?" I said. I holds his hand. "Oppa, you have take care me once. Now, I'm here, as your saeng, to take care of you. I don't want to lost you for the second time. It's hurt." I said and leans my head on his arm.
 
((JUNHYUNG'S POV))
She used to be so angry with me. Yes, I'm awake. She leans her head on my arms and her tears flow down on my arms. "Start from now.. remember... my lips, your name. Your hand, my heat. Your heart, my breath." she said. "You didn't angry with me, right?" I asked. She take her head up. "You're awake." she said. "Yes, I am. You should smile now. Don't cry again. You look ugly." I said. "Yah! Please pretand like a sick people!" She said. "Why are you crying? Miss me? Im here now." I asked and wipes her tears. She hugs me. "Oppa, jeongmal mianhae." She said. "Nothing to apologize because I will do anything for you." I said. "Gumawobda." she said. She release our hug. "You should rest now. I'll call Abeoji. Get a rest so you will get better." she said. "You're here so \ I'm getting better enough." I said and she's smiling. "Oppa, na ganda." She said. "Don't go. Rest with me. I know you're tired too." I said and make a space on my bed. "I think your small body fit with this space." I said. "Don't need, oppa. I'm fine." she said and I holds her hand. "Hanbeonman. Accompany me." I said and she's lying down beside me. I hug her. "I miss you to death." I said. "Nado." She said and I close my eyes.