Chapter eighteen :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

At Kyunggi High School ..

The bell is ringing now. It's sign of school end for today. I see Soo Hyun walk towards me. I try to run away but he greeted me first. "Yong Jyung Hae, you're such a snobbish now." he said. I'm chuckling. "Oh really? Sorry." I said. "Do you've a time this evening?" he asked. "Why?" I asked him back. "I would like to study with you. Since the TOEIC exams is getting near. Would you?" he said. "I'll call you later." I said. "You're different now. Where the old you? We're best friend, right?" he said. "I do consider you as my best friend but you? You consider me as your crush. Don't you know that I feel like be gamed by you?" I said. "Oh, about that ... I was wrong. I'm sorry. Let's start it all over again by the name of best friend." he said. "I believe in you. Once again you do like this to me, I'll 'kill' you." I said and he laughed. "No, Dujun will 'kill' me first. By the way, congrates for your relationship." he said. "Thanks.." I said. "Call me,okay?" he said and I nodded. "Ganda." he said and walk away. I'm walking to the place which I use to wait for Dujun or someone pick me up. But, ussually Dujun. One week more before TOEIC exams. I realize that I miss a lot of lesson just because of the bowling class. After TOEIC exams's result out, I'm going to the society camping. My phone's ringing. It's Dujun.

"Jyunghae ahh, I'm sorry. I can't pick you up today. Gayoon and me have some thing to do. Manager keeps nagging to us."

"I'll asked Eun Si Kyung pick me up."

"Okay then. See you at home. Oh ya ! Happy 2monthsary, Jyunghae yah. I always love you. Be careful, okay?"

A smile spread on my lips. I thought he didn't remember today's date.

"Nado, Dujun ahh."

I'm seacrhing Eun Si Kyung's number phone and press the call button. I hope he's not busy.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Oh, Jyunghae ahh.."

"Yes, it's me. Yah, have you forget all about me?"

"No no ! Just, I'm at the library right now and using a free-hand thing so, I didn't look at the screen's phone. I'll call you back."

"Okay."

I end the call. Seems like he's busy with his studies right now. It's okay, anyone want to success in their life. Having a lot of money. Living in a big house. Driving a luxury car. Wearing a branded clothes. Marrying a person he or she beloved person. Spending our all lifetime with our beloved person. That's called happiness in our life. My phone's ringing. It's Eun Si Kyung.

"Yea, Jyunghae ahh. What's wrong?"

"Oppa, do you have a time right now? It's okay if you're busy now."

"No, I'm free right now. Why?"

"Can you pick me up at the school? I want to go to Soohyun's house."

"Okay, I get it. Wait there, okay? I'll be there as soon as possible."

He end the call. Huh? What's wrong with him? Aishhh, already miss me,huh? I'm wearing my earphone while waiting for Eun Si Kyung. "Yong Jyung Hae.." someone greeted me. It's a man with black glasses. "Yes?" I said. "Beautiful name as the person. Waiting for someone, huh?" that man asked me. "Who are you?" I asked him back. "Me? You don't need to know. I'm your father's friend. How's your father now? Oh, might I be wrong. How's your mom?" he asked. "Why you just can't call abeoji then asked him?" I said. "That.. I lost his number phone. Oh, can I know with who you're living now?" he asked. "You don't need to know even you don't have a right to know about it." I said. "You have your mother's mouth. Each word you said, it was really make heart-burn. Okay then you don't want to tell me. Just, what about your brother?" he said and I'm just looking at his face. I'm trying my best to control my temper. "He might be very handsome, right? Like your father. But, I hope he won't copying you're father stole-someone behavior. It was really make more heart-burn than your word." he said. "Look, I don't know who are you or how you know my family. Just, what do you mean by saying my father's stole-someone behavior?" I asked. "We will meet again." he said and suddenly hit my shoulder hardly until make me fall. "Ouchh !" I cries. "Yong Jyunghae ahh... Yong Jyunghae! Are you okay? Yah! You man ! Stop there!" Eun Si Kyung screamed. I don't realize since when he's arrive. "Oppa, it's okay. Let him go." I said and trying to stand up. "Are you okay? What has he done to you? Are you hurt anywhere?" Eun Si Kyung asked me panic-ly. "Yah, I'm okay. He do nothing. I'll tell you everything in the car. Let's go." I said.

EUN SI KYUNG'S POV ..

She tell me everything and of course, I'm getting worry about her safety. "Where's B2ST member? Didn't they have to pick to up?" I asked. "I don't know. Dujun have something to do. Others, I don't know. Soohyun and me plan to study together. So, I call you." she said. "And you waited for me alone? It's too dangerous!" I said. "I use to wait for someone everyday." she said. "What!? It's can't be! I'll talk to B2ST later." I said. "It's okay." she said and I cut it. "No, it's not okay. It's too dangerous plus that school don't have any guard. You want me to tell your father or you want to talk to them? It's getting worst if I tell your father." I said. "Okay then. As your wish." she said. "Jyunghae ahh, I'm just getting worry about your safety. Not only today, everyday. Did you drink your milk today?" I asked her and she shooked her head. "Look! How it can be? Jyunghae ahh, don't make me worry again okay? I love you is the cause I'm being like this. I don't want to look at you who is suffering even I can't bear it. I don't want anything bad happen to you. You understand me, right?" I said and she just nodded. "Thanks oppa." she said. "It's nothing. Plus, you're my dong saeng. Take care! Call me when you're finish, okay?" I said and she nodded. "Ganda." she said and get out from the car. I'll go after she disappear in my sight. I'm doing everything good for you, Jyung Hae ahh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JYUNG HAE'S POV ..

Today is a first day for TOEIC exams. I got two good luck messages which from Abeoji and Eun Si Kyung.

"Yong Jyunghae, my little cute dongsaeng, goodluck for your exam. Remember what I've teached you before. I always pray all the best for you. Make me proud also your father and mother. Do well . Fighting, dongsaeng ahh. I love you ~"

"Yong Jyunghae, my only and the name who I loved, when you was 1 month in your mother's tummy, I was really excited because I'm gonna have a child again which will replaced my son. When you was 2 months, your mom and me always having a quarrel for a stupid thing. I forbidden her to do anything. But, your mom was so stubborn and keep having a quarrel with me. Just like you actually. When you was 3 months, I always brought for your mom an expensive milk. I always force her to drank it all because I want you to see this world with all you've is perfect. When you was 4 months, I learn to cook something good for you and your mom. When you was 5 months, I had to leave you and your mom for a week. Your mother said that you want to eat grandmother's kimchi. I'm going to Busan for a week. I had to not eat for 2 days because I want to save my money. When you was 7 months, I start kept my money for you. When you was 8 month, I always pray to God that you will be a good daughter. When you was 9 months, you was born and I started to think about your name. What I pray to God, is became true. You're a good daughter. Do well in your exams. Good luck and also, mom wish you luck too. She will go back to Seoul after done all therapy. I love you, Jyung Hae."

Abeoji's message make me cry. I'm grateful with everything just happen. My mom is getting well and my father is getting better like before. I get out from my room and go into the kitchen. "Yeahhh, TOEIC's candidate ~" They make a noise. "Shut up! I'm getting nervous!" I said and they just laugh. "Good morning oppa!" I said to Junhyung and lean a kiss on his cheek. "What are that ..............." Yoseob said. "Good morning too, dongsaeng ahh." Junhyung said and lean a kiss on my forehead. "And what are that ............." Dongwoon said. Junhyung and me just chuckles. I don't know how we can be like that. Giving morning kiss after morning wish. I don't know why I'm getting more comfortable when with him than others. After I finish up my breakfast, and I asked them where's Dujun. "He's out." Hyunseung said. "Oh. Then, who will sent me to school?" I asked. "US!" Junhyung said. "Today is TOEIC exams !!" Yoseob said. "Don't make me nervous!" I said. "Let's go! I'll drive." Junhyung said.

As we're in the car, they all have plan to make me more nervous. Hishhh, what a bad fellows.... As we're arriving in front the school, "Yah, we all should support her instead." Junhyung said. "Yea yea. Yah, goodluck." Yoseob said. "Jyunghae ahh, do well. Goodluck!" Gikwang said. "You're my enemy because take my place as maknae. I hate you." Dongwoon said and they hit Dongwoon at the same time. "Haha, I'm joking! Jyung Hae ahh, goodluck. I'll treat you with an ice cream if you get a great score." Dongwoon continued. "Friends..." Hyunseung said while we're doing our own shake-hand. "Goodluck yo!" Hyunseung said. "Wahhhh, what a great friend...." Yoseob said. "Jealous?" I said. "No, no at all." Yoseob said and we're just laughing. "Jyunghae ahh, I'll meet you out." Junhyung said. "Okay. I'm going!" I said. I could heard their voice said something. It's sounds like goodluck wish and make-me-more-nervous wish.

"Oppa.." I greeted Junhyung. "Goodluck. Do well, dongsaeng ahh." Junhyung said. "Gumawo." I said. Suddenly, Junhyung hugs me. "Jyunghae ahh, I love you, don't you know?" Junhyung said. "I know it. I love you too. Oppa, I'm going now." I said and release the hug. Junhyung lean a 5-seconds-kiss on my forehead. "Goodluck. Make me proud okay?" Junhyung said and I'm just nodding my head. "Ganda." I said while wipe Junhyung's tears. I don't know why he is crying. I'm walking towards my class. It's make me more nervous. Everyone who I loved wish me luck except Dujun and Gayoon eonni. I don't know why he's changing now. He's different now. Totally different. He's always going out earlier and come back home when I'm sleeping. When I've a chance to asked him, 'where are you going?', the answer is still the same. "I've some work to do at the office with Gayoon." Huh? There's nobody else in that entertainment company, huh? I'm not getting weird on the first day he do like this to me. But, now, he's doing like this everyday with standing on the same reason. I feel more weird with my own self. I sometimes feel nauseous and I don't know why I like to eat sour food for sudden. That night when Dujun and me were sleeping in drunked condition.... I try to remember if anything happened. But, seriously, I get into the bedroom by myself not with Dujun. But, Dujun woke me up then, I don't remember anything. I pray this both thing change as time passes (: