Chapter nineteen :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

It's only 1 day left for my TOEIC exams and I'm getting tired enough. Study in the past midnight and get less rest neither sleep. "I'm home." I siad as I'm walking inside the apartment but no one greeted me back. Maybe they all going out because Eun Si Kyung send me back. As I step into the living room, I see Dujun who's reading the newspaper. "Dujun ahh.." I greeted him. "Oh, you're here." he said without seeing my face instead keep read the newspaper. His phone is ringging. I could see a smile spread on his lips and standing up. "Where's everyone?" I asked. "I don't know." he said and walk to his room. Look, like what I said, he have change a lot. I try my best to hear his conversation with someone on his room door. 

"Okay. See you at the cafe tonight. Hmm, what about at 9 o'clock? Hmm, ok. See ya! Yea, I love you too."

My eyes drop out their water. Suddenly the door open by itself. It's Dujun. "Ohh? Why are you crying?" Dujun asked. "Nothing." I said while wipe my tears. "Just, I miss you so much. Where are you going lately?" I lied. "I'm working." he said. "It's okay. I'm understand it." I said and walk inside my room. I'm crying hardly. How could he said like that to someone else? This is the cause why I don't have a boyfriend. I shouldn't know what is love. It's hurting much. I grab my cell phone and make a call to Hyunseung.

HYUNSEUNG'S POV ..

"Yeobosaeyo?"
"Hyu..Hyunseung ahh.."
"Huh? Jyunghae ahh, what's wrong? Are you crying?"
"Nothing. Where are you now?"
"At the cafe. Why?"
"When will you came back home?"
"Now. I'm worried about you. Wait, okay?"
"Hyunseung ahh, can you bought me the period pain killer pill for me? It's for my society camping soon."
"Yea, I'll bought it. Wait for me, ok?"

I end up the call. "What's wrong?" Junhyung asked me. "She's crying." I said. "Huh? Why?" Yoseob asked me. "I don't know but, she ask me to buy her the period pain killer pill." I said. "Maybe she's on her period." Gikwang said. "I'm going. See you guys later." I said. "Hyung, I'm going with you." Dongwoon said. "Where are we will going?" Dongwoon asked me as we're out from the cafe. "To the pharmacy." I said. "Hyung, do you ever think how much hurt that a girl have to through on their period time?" Dongwoon said. "What a dirt mind ..." I said and walk faster. "Hyung, I'm serious." Dongwoon keep saying something naughty but I'm just deafing my ears. I don't think that Jyunghae cry just because of she is on her period. There's something have happened that make her more hurt.

"I'm home." I said as I'm arriving home with Dongwoon. I knock Jyunghae's door room after I'm trying to open the door but it's locked. "Jyunghae ahh, it's me." I said. Suddenly, something hit my left leg. It's a key. I open the door and lock it back. I look at her who is grasping a piece of glass in her left hand hardly. "Jyunghae ahh, what are you doing?" I said and try to take away the glass from her grasped. I throw the glass to the wall and hug her. "Jyunghae ahh, what are you try to do? Don't you remember our promise? Jyunghae ahh, don't be stupid!" I said. She keep called Dujun name. I release the hug. "Wait here. Don't do anything. I'll take the first-aid kits." I said as I look at her bleedy hand. I run towards our bedroom. "Where's the first-aid kits?" I asked Dujun and Dongwoon who are inside the room. "In the drawer." Dujun said. "Hyung, what happened to your hand? It's bleedy!" Dongwoon asked. I take out the first-aid kits and said, "Jyunghae hurts more than me." while rolling my eyes to Dujun. I know Dujun will chase over me so, I close the door with my bleedy hand. "Ouchh!" I  cried and walk inside Jyunghae's room.

((FLASHBACK..))
-At the mall : When Hyunseung, Gikwang, Yoseob, Dongwoon and Jyunghae went to shopping for Jyunghae's society camping-
"What is the fool thing that you have do?" I asked Jyunghae. "Hmm, I don't know why I like to hurting myself when I'm stress and I didn't realize what I'm doing. See my arms! It's full with scars. I don't know why I'm being like this. Abeoji said that's my natural behaviour. I didn't realize what I do. When my stress all out, I will find that I've hurting myself. I can't control myself to not doing anything bad when I'm strees." she said. "Ohh, so, promise me now that you will try to control yourself from doing that thing." I said. "Huh? Why?" she asked. "Because I don't like you to do that stupid thing though you never realize it. Everyone love you including me. I don't want you to get hurt. Now, promise?" I said while my pinkie up. "Hmm, yea. I'm promise." she said as our pinkie hugging each other.
((END..))

"Now, tell me what have happened." I said after done treat Jyunghae's hand. "I'm sorry because make you worried about me and your hand is bleedy." she said. "It's okay." I said and finished treat mine. "Now, tell me everything." I said and she tell me everything. "One person could change everything. Everything happened for a reason. I know, Dujun have his own reason. Believe me, Dujun loves you more than everything." I said. For the honestly, I don't know what I should said for calming her heart. "I don't know. My mind stuck. I can't think even a thing." she said. "Jyunghae ahh, here your pill. What have thought was true. You're not on your period now." I said. "Yah, what a dirt mind .." she said while take the pill. Suddenly, she grab her cell phone and make a call. "Oppa. Yea, it's me. Oppa, are you busy tonight? Can we meet? Okay, meet you at 9 o'clock. See you then." I heard the conversation. "Where are you going tonight?" I asked her.

JYUNGHAE'S POV ...

I heard Dujun and Hyunseung having a quarrel in the kitchen. I'm just ignore it. Maybe what Hyunseung said was true. Dujun maybe have his own reason. Is the reason is me? Oh my God, what I've done then? I run towards Eun Si Kyung's car. "Sorry. I'm late." I said. "It's okay. What's wrong with your hand?" he asked. "Even if I didn't tell you, you know it right?" I said. "Like again and again." Eun Si Kyung said and I'm just chuckling. "So, what's happened?" Eun Si Kyung asked me. I tell him everything. "Don't you mind to help me to spying over Dujun?" I asked. "No, I don't mind at all. As you're happy, I don't mind about it. Your happiness is mine too." Eun Si Kyung said. "Gumawo, oppa." I said. "Is that Dujun?" Eun Si Kyung said while pointed his finger to Dujun. "Yea." I said and keep watch him for long-distance. Suddenly a lady who I know come towards Dujun and hug him. I'm just looking at the ground. "Are you okay?" Eun Si Kyung asked me and I'm just nodding my head. "Are you sure?" Eun Si Kyung asked me again. "Yes, I'm fine. Let's go now or we will lost them." I said. "Yea, I get it." Eun Si Kyung said and drive the car.

Eun Si Kyung stops the car when we're arriving the cafe. Dujun and Gayoon are holding each other hand. "Are you okay?" Eun Si Kyung asked me. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm smiling now." I said. "You can lie yourself but not me." Eun Si Kyung said. "Yah, you should happy too. I'm happy for seeing Dujun is happy." I said while see the happy Dujun there. "Hope turns into disappointment, hope turns into despair. The deeper you love him, the deeper pain you gets, right? How many litres of tears that you tearing up everyday just for him? Sometimes, you will get hurts by loving someone. Someday, you will give-up by loving someone. And when you're determined to let him go, you can't and he also don't want because you still love him so do him. Your mouth can say anything lies but your heart can't say anything lies. If you love him, do something will make him happy and he will know that you love him so much." Eun Si Kyung said as he look at Dujun. "I make the mistake of thinking and hoping. It will be different this time. I won't let my tears falling all over again just because of him. I think he love me so much but, he's hate me, right? See, how happy is he when Gayoon eonni beside him? That smile, I can't see it when we're together. That's why, even this is a painful and stupidness thing I do, it's nothing called happiness to me except see that smile. I'll let him go and also, he will be able to smile like that. I've always lived for him. I'll pray that things what he feel when with me will change as the passes." I said. "Let's go." I said. "To where?" Eun Si Kyung asked. "Anywhere or you want me to lost control?" I said. "NO! I don't want!" Eun Si Kyung said and drive his car. I'm chuckling. Everyone said knowing the person who we loved is the greatest thing ever. But, knowing what is love is the worse thing ever. I wish, I only can know you without know what is love.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVG3-DIBN4 Can you hear this song while read this part? Enjoy it! Don't cry okay? I'm crying when I read my own story.Haha, stupid enough \^^/))

DUJUN'S POV ...

I'm at home now but Jyunghae is not at home yet. I'm waiting for her after Gayoon reminds me about her TOEIC exams. I really don't remember it even I didn't wish her luck. I don't know where's she going and with whom. Why she didn't tell me first? She make me worried enough. The door is open. I look at her who's just coming back. I'm standing up. "Where are you going just now?" I asked. "And where are you going too?" she asked me back. "Can you just answer me?" I said. "You should answer me too." she said. "Enough! I don't want to having a quarrel with you. With whom you are going out just now?" I asked her. "Eun Si Kyung. Why?" she said. "You have them here. Why you must going out with him?" I asked. "Yes, I have them but, I don't have you. Where are you when I need you?" she said. "How many time I told you that I'm going out because of work? Don't you understand me?" I said. "Ohh yea. Great ! Working in the middle night, hug a lady, hold her hand and being happy like there's no tomorrow. Is that called working to you? Such a good liar!" she said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "And what are you lying about?" she said. "Stop fooled me." she continued and I could see she is tearing up. "Are you spying over me?" I asked. "It's good then, I know it by myself before late." she said. "Do you have a great time just now?" she asked me. "Have you done seeing me like this? Are you happy by fooled me? Are you have a fun now seeing me crying like this? Now, laughing! Just laughing and tell me that I'm very stupid because trust you so much! Why Dujun ahh? I shouldn't falling in love with a person like you. Leave me!" she said and make step to her room. I grab her hand and said, "I don't want!" and suddenly she pull her hand from mine. "Don't touch my hand. Go touch Gayoon's hand. Go away ! Go away from my life too and make a new life with Gayoon. I don't think that you need me yet." she said and I hug her from my back. Her shoulder gets wet with my tears. "I can't let you go. My eyes will cry out with tears because of you. I can't let you walk without me beside you because one step away, more tears will come tumbling down. And that moment, I need your finger to wipe my wet eyes." I said and turn her body, facing me. "So please don't go away from my life. Just stay by me side." I said again. I take her finger and wipes my own tears using her finger. "I won't ever can forget the person who is wiping my tears only with her finger when I'm crying and the person is you." I said and hug her. She pushed her hand on my chest. "What's Gayoon have and I don't have until you can be happy like there's no tomorrow when beside her?" she asked me. "Even Gayoon have me, she won't ever have my love. I'm happy with Gayoon because she can't take anything from me. So, I show her how happy I am. I'm happy with you because only you can take my love even my everything. If I show someone how happy I am, you are not mine any longer. So, I hide it from anyone even from you, how happy I am when I'm with you. I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just afraid. I'm afraid to lost you. I'm afraid, Jyunghae ah." I said and she hug me. Love not a painful thing. But it will a painful thing if we keep push someone to love someone we don't even love them. Knowing you from the first time was a ugly time but, it's change day by day. It's getting more prettier than yesterday. Jyunghae ahh, I was wrong because I've lied you. Mianhae. People always said, 'Let's keep loving each other like there's no tomorrow.'. Jyunghae ahh, don't you ever said that words again. I'm afraid enough. Yong Jyung Hae , let's keep loving each other like there's have a day like today, so we can keep loving each other until forever. I love you , I'm sorry :')