Chapter seventeen :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

"The winner is Yong Jyung Hae from Kyunggi High School." I heard an anouncement. I heard some people cheering for me. I'm looking at the main door of the bowling center. I see my precious person there who's screaming those "LISTEN TO YOUR HEART" words. I run towards him and hug him tightly. "Gumawo, oppa." I said to Junhyung. "It's nothing." He said. "Woo, congrates Jyunghae ahh!" I heard Yoseob from my back. I'm releasing my hug. "Thank you." I said. "I thought you're not coming." Hyunseung said to Junhyung. I look at Junhyung. Junhyung roll his eyes to Gayoon. All of us look at Gayoon like 'can-I-eat-you?'. "What?" Gayoon said and look at Junhyung. "Oh, that's.. I force him. It's good enough than we're not coming. By the way, Jyung Hae ahh, congrates." Gayoon said. "Thank you." I said. "Jyunghae ahh, congrates!" Dongwoon said while poke my arms. "Ouch! Apeuda!" I said. "Huh? What's wrong?" Gikwang asked me. "It's a normal thing." I said. "I'll help you treated it at home." Gikwang said. "And I'm gonna help you." Yoseob said. "Nado!" Dongwoon said. "Jyunghae ahh.." I heard someone call my name. "Oh, Eun Si Kyung.." I said and seriously, I get shock because he hug me for sudden. "Congrates. You do well." he said and release the hug. "Oh? Gumawo." I said. "Jyunghae ahh, who's gonna treated your arm? Me, Yoseob or Dongwoon?" Gikwang asked me. "Choose me!" Dongwoon said. "Huh? Guys, I can treated it myself. Or, Eun Si Kyung will help me." I said while look at Si Kyung who's beside me.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0hiQJWeRtk please hear this song while read this part)

"Yong Jyung Hae.." I heard an anouncement which call my name. Everyone in the bowling center look at the DJ's place with silently look at Jyunghae. A smile spread on my lips. "Congrates! Yong Jyunghae ahh, yah! You only hug them? You cheat on me? Aishhh, you make me angry." he said and guees who? It's Dujun. Suddenly Gayoon hug back me. "What's you gonna do? We'll protect her." Gayoon said to Dujun. "Gayoon ahh, don't hug my precious." Dujun said. As Dujun let go the 'precious' word, everyone talk to each other about us. "Yeorobun, hishh, don't need to be surprise." Dujun said and make a step towards me.  "Yong Jyung Hae, do you know what thing that I won't forget if we're be apart and what's thing that can make me back to you? Do you know about that thing it?" Dujun said to me while walking towards me. "Don't start it please." I said. As Dujun in front of me now, he takes me hand to his hold. "Why you stop me to start it?" Dujun asked me. "Because I don't want to share it with everyone here. They will said that we're showing off." I said. "We're not sharing it but, we're proving it." Dujun said and walk away. "I'm not an angel who's can make my own dream comes true. I'm not a God to arrange my life so I can live forever with you. Everyone will weak and die. Everyone will die and be buried with one person who's their loved deep in their heart. They buried only with the feeling of love but not with have feel what is love. If their can choose to die with their beloved person or with don't know what's feeling of love, I bet their will choose to die with their beloved person. Just like me. Let's love together and forever." He said to everyone but of course, those long-speech for me. And now, he's facing me. "Even if your feelings fade tomorrow, I'll still love you unchangingly. Even if you can't see me tomorrow, I'll still love you without fail. Yong Jyung Hae, I love you again and again and forever." Dujun said and I don't know why my tears dropping. I hug him tightly without saying nothing. No, I can't say anything. I could hear people's clapping hand. "Look, they want us to share it." Dujun said. A smile spread on my lips. I feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world even though most women feel that way. "Thanks for everything, Dujun ahh. I love you." I said. "And I already know it." Dujun said. He's clever in make me smiling and make me for a happy-cry. Though I never asked God to make his appear in my life, but I wish for this relationship long lasting till the end of our 'yes'. I don't want to make anyone dissapointed. I just want them to know that I love him :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNHYUNG'S POV ..

Now, I've see her happy face everyday. After that moment in the bowling center happened, I never she's crying again. That's enough for me to only look at the happy her. I'll be happy as long as she's happy. I thought Dujun's live has been changed but that night they celebrated Jyunghae's victory in her bowling competition without me. I went out with Gayoon to meet our manager that night. When I back home, the apartment was very scattered. When I opened Jyunghae's room's door, I could smell soju in the room. I saw Dujun and she on the bed. Slept in the drunked condition? I woke Dujun up. "Yah, what are you doing? You're sleeping with my sister in drunk condition?" I said slowly. "What are you think about? We're doing nothing." Dujun said. "But, everything will happen!" I said. "Arghhh, my head ! I said, we're doing nothing." Dujun said while walked away to our room.

"Hyung?" Yoseob make my flash back stop. "Huh?" I said. "Here, your newspaper. We're going out with Jyunghae." Yoseob said. "We? Who? To where?" I asked. "Gikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Jyunghae and me. To buy something for Jyunghae's camping soon." Yoseob said. "Oh. Where's Dujun?" I asked. "In the room. He have something to do so, he not follow us." Yoseob said and walk away. Ahh, what I'm thinking just now? What a bad thought .. I read the big topic on the first page of the newspaper. "SUICIDE AFTER BREAKING UP" . Huh? Who's those stupid human that can't move on? "Oppa !" I heard Jyunghae's voice. I'm turning back. "I'm going with them. Annyeong!" she said and I'm just smiling towards her. I'm continue reading the newspaper. 

"Seoul Korea - A chinese woman who's believed suicide after breaking up with her boyfriend. Goh Yi Xing, 23, reliable shoot herself with her brother gun. According to some people, her brother is a big gangster in China. The police is seacrhing for her brother to assist in the investigation."

I'm not read all paragraph because I get seriously shock. I take a look at that chinese woman's photo under the paragraph. "Dujun ahh !!" I yelled Dujun's name while walk towards my room. "Yes?" he said. "Here. Read it." I said while give Dujun the news paper. After a few minutes, suddenly, Dujun throw the newspaper. "What's exactly happened?" I asked him. "I don't know. Don't asked me either." Dujun said. "I just hope that nothing gonna happen to us." I said. Suddenly, Dujun's phone ringging. "Who?" I asked. "Your beloved sister send me a message." Dujun said and I'm just chuckling. 

"Dujun ahh, turn the TV on. Yoseob said that we're in the TV now."

"What?!?" Dujun said and give me the phone while he walk quickly to the living room. I could hear the TV turn on. As I arrive the living room, I give his phone back. I could heard some of B2UTY's good comment. "What's will happen next?" Dujun said as he sit on the sofa. "Like what I said, I just hope that nothing gonna be happen to us." I said. The phone ringging again. "What's wrong with my sis?" I said and take the phone from his hold. I open the message and read the message loudly so, Dujun don't need to read it.

"What a beautiful new girl that you have. Chinese too? Which b*tch that you get, huh? I guees you know who's me. I'm Yi Han, Yi Xing's brother. I just want to remind you one thing. BE CAREFUL, Yoon Dujun."