Chapter twenty three :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For
The farewell was so sad than what I have thought. I got a chance to meet Dongjun's parents. Lovely couple ever. Mr. Kim and Mrs.Kim said to me to not giving up to my love. "You're not an idiot. Every problem have their own way to solve it. Don't run away because problem will be increase. Don't make others step on you. Think before you do something" Mrs.Kim's sentences still in my mind. "One person could change everything. One problem could change yourself to be worst. What more worst if you are crying. You have to think a sentence or maybe a word. It could be change everything." What Mrs.Kim said to me was so deep. Now, I'm on my way to Seoul. Leaving everything here and back with new spirit. The bus just stop at the school then our parents will pick us up. I send a message to Gikwang.
"Gikwang ahh, can you pick me up at school here?"
It's about half an hour I wait for a reply but there's no have any replied message. Everyone are back. Just me, alone in this big school. It's bit scared too. My phone's ringging. It's Dujun. 
 
DUJUN'S POV ...
 
"Yeobosaeyo? Where are you?"
"At school. Why?"
"I'm on my way. Gikwang asked me pick you. He's busy."
"Ok. I'm waiting here."
"Jyunghae ahh, I miss you... so much."
"Nado.. Jun ahh....."
I heard Jyunghae's scream. "JYUNGHAE AHH! JYUNGHAE AHH!" I said and Jyunghae's scream end. "Jyunghae ahh.. JYUNGHAE AHH!!" I yelled. "What a true love... You want her? I want your live then she'll safe. You want to be safe? I'll kill her." I heard a guy voice. I've heard that voice before. "Nuguseyo?" I asked. "Don't you remember me? I'm Yi Han. I warn you to not report about this to police or I'll kill your love and then you'll meet her." Yi Han said and the call end. "Yeobosaeyo? YEOBOSAEYO!!??? AHHH!!!" I yelled and throw my phone. "I don't care if you want me! Don't hurt Jyunghae! You want my live? Take it! Don't hurt her!" I yelled to myself. I cry. There's not called world if there's no revenge to give to make ourself sacisfied. But what if the person who you love be the sacrife? Regret much when that person is gone, there's no use. I take my phone and make a call to Junhyung. "Yah, we have to meet. Jyunghae has been kidnapped! Don't tell others. See you at home now!" I said and end up the call and drive to Jyunghae's school.
 
Theres nothing leave. "Jyunghae ahh..." I cried. I drive to the apartment. "Junhyung ahh!" I yelled his name as I arrived in front of the door. As I open up the door, I could see Junhyung is crying. "Is it true? Jyunghae has been kidnapped? By whom?" He asked. "Yi Han. Don't you remember about the message?" I said. "Why must my own sister?" He said and cry. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't just leave Yi Xing like that." I said. "There's anything else that Yi Han said?" he asked. "He wants my live and Jyunghae will safe. If I didnt bring myself to him, he will kill Jyunghae. He told me to not report it to police or he will kill both of us." I said and Junhyung take his cellphone. "Shikyung ahh, can you come here? Ok." I heard the conversation. "I've call Eun Shi Kyung. He will be here soon." he said. I'm gonna die now. Eun Shi Kyung love Jyunghae much."I will be a die meat soon too" I said and Junhyung chuckles.
 
"What exactly happened?" Shi Kyung said. "Do you remember Yi Han?" Junhyung asked. "Yes. You told me to report his threated to Dujun to police and I have report it to my father's friend. He's a detective." Shi Kyung said. "Jyunghae has been kidnapped by Yi Han." Junhyung said. "What?!? How can it be?" Shi Kyung said and looked at me. "I called Jyung Hae while on my way to her school and I just heard she's screaming. Yi Han take the phone and said that, he wants my life so Jyung Hae will safe or he will kill Jyung Hae and I'm still alive but if I bring up a police, he will kill we both." I explained. I can't hold my tears but cry. Shi Kyung take out his phone and make a call. "Yeobosaeyo? Yea, ahjussii. Can you come to Junhyung's apartment? Jyunghae has been kidnapped by Yi Han. Ok, I will waiting." I heard the conversation. "Detective Kang will be here soon." Shi Kyung said. As the detective arrives, he asked me to tell everything. I tell him everything and he said that Yi Han's workers are always be around here. "Did he tell you where to meet?" Detective Kang asked. I shooked my head. "Babo." Junhyung said and go to the bedroom. My phone's ringging. "It's Yi Han." I said. "Record it." Detective Kang said. I press the record button and pick up the call. 

"Yeobosaeyo?"
"Dujun ahh, have you think about it?"
"Yes. Where will we meet?"
"The old factory near to my place. Don't you remember that?"
"Yes. I remember that place. What time?"
"Meet you at 5:00 p.m. If you're late even 1 minute, she will die."
I heard Jyunghae's cries. "Don't you ever hurt her even touch her! You will get me, all right?"
"Seems like you can't live without her. It's okay. We will see who will meet Yi Xing."

The call end. Detective Kang heard all our conversation. "I will go." I said. "Yes, of course you. Do I ask Shi Kyung?" Detective Kang said. Annoying enough. "Where's the place?" he asked. "Near the place which broken train kept in Namsan. If you go straight and turn left, you will see the old factory there.” I said. “Dujun ahh, I have to go now. Hyunseung call me just now.” Junhyung who just get out from the room said. “Yah, be careful.” Shi Kyung said. “Shi Kyung will drive you there but you will go inside the factory. When Dujun has get in, Shi Kyung will call me and I will go to the location. Shi Kyung ahh, if you see anyone comes to you, don’t run. Just said that you’re his bodyguard even though you gonna be a policeman soon.” Detective Kang said. “Huh?” I shocked. “What? Don’t be shock like that. I’m a policeman too.” Shi Kyung said while he shows Dujun his badge. Shi Kyung not continues his study instead join the policeman’s training station. He doesn’t want to tell anyone. No one knows actually include his father. “You can do this, right?” he asked me. I nodded. “Everything gonna be alright if you do like what Detective Kang said. Do it well. I know you can. Jyung Hae will safe so do you.” Shi Kyung said.

Here I am, in front of the factory. “I’m going now.” I said to Shi Kyung. “Yah, what matter will happen inside, don’t forget about our plan. Think about your future.” Shi Kyung said and I’m just smiling. “Take care of Jyung Hae and be careful.” He said. I close up the car’s door. “Only take care of Jyung Hae? Yah, I thought you gonna give me a gun and I’ll kill that bastard. Ahh, jinjja.. I’m totally gonna be a die meat soon.” I talked alone and walk towards the factory. There’s no one outside. I open up the factory’s door. “Oh, you’re here.” Yi Han said and two men walk towards me and lock my hand on my back. “Yah, you get me now. Get Jyung Hae free now.” I said and Yi Han walks closer to me while his hand playing with a gun. Yi Han lean a hard punch on my face. “You know what?” Yi Han said. “My sister has loved you to death.” Yi Han said and punches me again. “You leave her like that.” Yi Han said and punches me on my stomach. “She should be with me right now.” Yi Han said and punches me on my stomach again. “To see you’re dying right now, bastard!” Yi Han said and kicks my stomach. I’m coughing the blood. “Hurt, huh? My sister’s hurt get more hurt than this.” He said and punches my stomach. I’m coughing the blood again. “Why are you looking at the floor? Look at the world of the last time. I give you a chance for the last time.” Yi Han said and walks away. “Yi..Han..,, just that... can you do?” I said. “Yes, just that because I will shoot you later.” Yi Han said and get away from my sight. The two men let my hand go and I’m kneeling down. I cry. No, not because of the hurt that bastard did. I cry because I imagine Jyunghae’s life without me in the future. It must be so hurt to through every day without who you loved, right? Just imagine if your precious leave you forever. It will be nice than before? I guess not.

“Dujun ahh..” I heard Jyunghae’s voice. I’m standing up. “Jyunghae ahh..” I said. I see her face full with blood. “I said to you don’t touch her! But you did. Rather die you bastard!” I said. “Hahaha, who’s care about that? Who gonna die? Me or you? Or someone else?” he said while point the gun towards Jyunghae’s neck. “Let her go, Yi Han! You got me now!” I said. He pushes Jyunghae hardly to me. I hug her. "Dujun ahh," she said. "Yah, gwaenchanha?" I asked. "What actually happen?" she cried. "Believe me, everything gonna be okay." I said and hug her. I just the policemen come now so he won’t shoot me. He plays the gun. "You're so stupid. You can leave my sister until she die but you can’t leave her. Why you safe her? Leave her and she will follow my sister." He said. "You know what? Your love was like a poison. Who loves you will die and I don’t want anyone die again just because of you so, you will die." he said. "Everyone gonna die one day include you." I said. "Dont talk about my death. Let’s talk about yours." he said and pointed the gun towards me. "Jun ahh..." Jyunghae's cried. "Everything gonna be okay. Close your eyes." I said and I hug her more tightly. I close my eyes and I could he's devil-chuckles. BANGG!!