Chapter nine :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

YOUR POV ..

Abeoji leave me as well Eun Si Kyung. I’m trying to not tearing up but, I can’t. My tears don’t what to trap themselves in my eyes. So, it flows away. ‘AGASSII, AGASSII, YOU GOTTA A NEW MESSAGE, YOU GOTTA A NEW MESSAGE!’ my phone ringing.

“Are you fine there? What are doing right now? I’m miss you already, my daughter.”

My dad’s send me a text. I replied.

“Everything okay here. I’m doing nothing. I miss you too. Abeoji, I’m little busy now. I’ll text you soon. Mianhae, abeoji.”

WHAT? BUSY? Busy with crying? Aigoo, my eyes are totally swollen now. I wipe my tears and take my phone. I look at my jacket. I don’t feel cold at all. So, I’m just throw the jacket from my sight and get out from my NEW bedroom. I’m just wearing T-shirt and tight pants. “Where you wanna go?” Yoseob asked me when see me get out from my NEW bedroom. “I’m just want to walk around here. Where’s everybody by the way?” I said. “They are going out.” Yoseob said. “Jyung Hae ah, come back before 9:00 pm.” Yoseob said and I’m just nodded my head. What Eun Si Kyung said was true. I really need someone to hug right now. I want to go back home. Why my heart feel so hard do live with Lee Gi Kwang? I don’t know with whom I should tell what I feel right now. I just hope that Eun Si Kyung is here.I kick the small stone in front of my right leg. I sighed deeply. “I’m a girl without nothing now.” I said and sighed again. “Honja .. Everyday ...” I sighed again and again. I could feel a cold wind blowing my hair. “Ahhhh, I’ve to smile even it’s a fake.” I said and try to smile. Sigh and sigh make me tired too. I keep walking around the park which near the apartment. I only have 2 months to study before the TOEIC exams. Ahhhh, jinjja ‘daebak’! I didn’t prepare anything. Moreover, I’ve 3 weeks before the bowling tournament. And, abeoji will not be there! Ahhhh, stress!

LEE GI KWANG’S POV ..

It’s already 10:00 pm. But, Jyung Hae ... I still don’t know where have she been going. I wanted to scold Yoseob but, he told Jyung Hae to come back home before 9:00 pm. Where’s she have been going? I try to call her many times but, she’s phone on off mode. I try to contact Eun Si Kyung. Maybe she was been with him. But, Eun Si Kyung said that he also don’t know where is she. “Don’t worry about her much. She always like that. She will come back soon. If she still not at home around 11:00 pm, call me back.” What Eun Si Kyung said just now on the phone still repeating in my mind. What? Don’t worry about her? ANDWAE!! She’s apart of my life now! I mean, B2ST too. I hear the door open. I’m running towards the door while shouted, “Jyung Hae ...!” I hope the human who open the door is Jyung Hae but, no. The human who just opened the door was not her. “Jyung Hae?? Nugu? Your girlfriend, huh?” Jun Hyung said. “Baboya, I’m not your girlfriend.” Doo Joon said. Okay, I’m remember something stupid. I’m still not told Jun Hyung who is Jyung Hae. I’m forget to tell him what’s her name. JEON BABOYEYO!! “Jun Hyung ahh, Jyung Hae is missing!” Hyun Seung said to Jun Hyung. “Whatever! I don’t even know her.” He answered. What a cruel brother he is? “Yong Jyung Hae is her full name.” I said finally. I’ll take the risk. Jun Hyung and Doo Joon look at me with ‘what?’-face. I’m taking breath and let it go slowly. “The nice girl, the beautiful girl, the girl with high-patient-level, who’s always hope that she will meet her brother. But, when she’s missing, you just let her like you’re throwing a paper!” I said. “Yong Jyung Hae, your dong-saeng, is missing.” I continued. “Boo.....ya?” he suddenly become stutter. He grabs his car’s key and opens the door.

As the door opened, a girl appears. “Jyu ... Jyung Hae?” I said. She face was so pale. Are you sick? She walks inside without any greet neither look at me. She walked like a drunken person. It’s about 5 steps she gets inside the house, suddenly without my thought, she’s body falling down on the floor. I’m quickly get her body while shouting her name. “She’s faint.” I said and take her body to her room. It’s a same thing happened to her. My hand touches her forehead. “She had a fever.” I talked to myself. “Someone, can you help me to take a bowl of water and a towel?” I said after get out from the room. “Neo .. Take a towel.” Hyun Seung said to Yoseob.

Jun Hyung just stands in front of the door like a stone. He chuckle. “Wae, wae neo don’t tell me that, she’s here?” he said. “WAE !?!” he yelled. I just quiet myself. “Isn’t it so hard to call me? Isn’t your phone so heavy to make a call? Yah, baboya! Am I talking to this door?” he yelled again. I shook my head. “Then? Answer my question! Why you didn’t call me? Isn’t it hard to answer?!” he yelled again and kicked the door. I could see his tears falling down. “Why?” he properly asked me again. “Mianhaeyo, hyung. I don’t want to lie to you. Honestly, I don’t have any reason why. I’m sorry. I don’t mean it.” I said. “Enough. Stop.” He said. “Gi Kwang ahh, here the towel and the bowl of water.” Hyun Seung and Yoseob said. Jun Hyung walks towards them. “Give me!” Jun Hyung said and takes the towel and a bowl from their hand. “No one can’t get in until, I get out from this room. Arasseo?” he said and get in to Jyung Hae’s room. I know, he will look the door. “What’s going on?” Doo Joon asked me. “I never see Jun Hyung being like this. Who’s that girl? Neo .. Why don’t tell me too?” he continued. How can I tell you if you always at out? Aigoo! “I’ll tell you now.” I said and take a sit in front of him. I ask Yoseob, Dong Woon and Hyun Seung join us. I know, I’m totally wrong in this case. I’ve to take the risk. There’s no more question without answer after this, I hope.

YONG JUN HYUNG’S POV ..

Before you read this part, please hear this song while read it. Gumawo ^^v Keep reading! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdoRtqZwQZM

I put the bowl on the side table. She’s lying on her bed. She face really pale. I wet the towel and put the towel on her forehead. It was a first time I see her face. She’s so beautiful. Her hair ... same like me when I was in her age. Why must Gi Kwang secret her coming from me? If I knew she have arrived this afternoon, I’ll be first person who are so excited. Not Gi Kwang neither Hyun Seung. I thought that she will arrive this evening. Eun Si Kyung also didn’t mention about it when I met him just now. I take sit beside her. “I’m sorry...” I said and quickly look at down. My tears dropped. It’s really hurt. I can’t hold my tears flows down. “Yah, can I hold your hand?” I said but still, don’t have any respond. I grab her hand in my held and take her hand touch my cheek. I can feel my tears wetting her hand. I don’t know what I feel right now. I’m not sad, I’m not happy, not at all. What can I explain is PAINFUL.

“Are you living well there?” I asked her even though I know there’s no respond. “Are you have a boyfriend?” I asked again. I’m chuckle. “What a kind of question I ask you? Am I a... nappeun oppa?” I asked. “Na ... bogoshiposeo.” I said. “I’m not welcoming you. Are them being nice to you? Are you happy?” I said. “I know, you know that you have a brother. Are you miss him? Did you looking for that stupid him? I know him every much.” I talked trash about my own self. “He is a bad son, he is so stupid because he leave everything he have. That bastard, the stupid brother ever, are you really ready to know that ... I’m that bastard? Am I able to be a best brother? Am I eligible to call you dong-saeng?” I said. I don’t know why I should talk trash about myself. “Jyung Hae ahh, mainhae. I can’t be a good as Eun Si Kyung. I meet him just now. Yah, why are you so naughty? You’re totally childish!” I said and chuckle while kiss her hand. “I’ll stop crying but, I want to sleep beside you until ... I hear your voice.” I said and smile alone. I wipe my tears and put her hand by her side back. I put my head on her bed side. “Neo jinjja keoyeopta. Yong Jyung Hae ahh, jal jjayo.” I said. “Dong-saeng ahhh.” I continued.

As I close my eyes. I hear something. I look at her. ‘ABEOJI,ABEOJI’ . I could hear that words getting out from . I’m shocked. She remind me to that moment when my mom and me run away from Abeoji’s house. On rainy days, my mom keep shouted to me, “Jun Hyung ahh, keep running! Don’t stop!” ,until we were reached the bus stop. My mom stopped the taxi and went to one place. When I reached there, my mom told me that I had a fever. That night, I always shouted ‘ABEOJI,ABEOJI’ until I fall asleep. I look at her. “Are you miss Abeoji?” I said. Still, there’s no respond and only her voice I could hear. “Nado.” I said and tucked her hair which closed her left eye. “I promise, we will meet Abeoji together, okay?” I said. I will do it one day. Even that time is the time I had to leave this world, I will do it. Whatever happen, sad or happy, I'll always by her side. I'll protect her as what Eun Si Kyung did. Only death can only separate us. There's have enough time for me to call you Dong-saeng? I'll waiting for that time :')