Chapter twenty one :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

It's time for Dujun and others leaving except Hyunseung. I don't know why Hyunseung didn't go with them. It's working causes. I don't mind if I'm alone but they always get worry about me. "I'm not a kid anymore." I said. "Yes, you are." Junhyung said. "I don't need milk or pampers." I said. "You're not baby but kid. We're going now/ Hyunseung ahh, call me if something happen." Junhyung said. I make my sulking face. "Look at cute you! I'm going now. Take care, saeng." Junhyung said and kiss my forehead. "Iloveyou." he said again and I hug him. "Iloveyoutoo." I said. "See! Who said that you're not a kid?" he said and I release our hug. "Yah!" I said. "I'm going." Junhyung said while messing my front hair. His hobby. "Jagiya.." Dujun called me. "Take care. I'll miss you. Don't forget about me." Dujun said and smile sweetly. I hug him. "You too." I said and release the hug. "Yah, don't forget to smile everyday. Iloveyou." Dujun said. I'm just smiling. "Just smile? Why? You want again, huh?" Dujun said. "Infront of everyone? Andwae!" I said. "Come here." He said and I get close my face to his face. He touch my cheek with his both hand and kiss me and release it. "First kiss, I'll miss you." he said and doing the same thing. "Second kiss, I won't forget you." he said and doing the same thing again. "Last, I always love you." he said. "Isn't end?" Gikwang and Dongwoon said who are closing their eyes from looking at our 'action'. We're just laughing. "I'm going. Take care." he said while pinch my nose and walk away. "Ouch! It's hurt!" I screamed and he just smile towards me while back walking. "Dujun ahh, I love you too." I said and he makes a love shepe with his hand.

"Let's go in." Hyunseung said. "Hyunseung ahh, are you didn't feel bored?" I asked. "No. I have you. So what?" he said. "I want to pack my thing." I said and going to my bedroom while Hyunseung in the kitchen. "I'm cooking something. I'll call you later." Hyunseung said. "Yea. Just come in." I said and walk to my mirror desk. I feel something weird towards myself. Feel like, I wanna throw up. My head feel dizzy. My stomach feel painful. I just thought that today is my period day. I didn't pack anything but digging for my period pain pill. I eat it much but the painful on my stomach is still like that. I'm crying because of that painful. "Jyunghae ahh," Hyunseung said as he opens the door. "Hyunseung ahh.." I said. "Huh? What happen?" he asked. "Stomachache." I said. He stops asking me. Maybe he see the period pain pill.  "Oh, arayo. Plus, I'm a man so I can't help you. Do I need to call a doctor?" Hyunseung said. "No need. I'm fine. Just today. Tomorrow I'll be fine." I said and walk towards the kitchen with Hyunseung. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I nodded. "Let's eat them." he said.

"Hyunseung ahh, do you have something sour?" I said to Hyunseung as I finish my meal. "Huh? No, I don't have. Do I need to buy it?" he asked me. "No need. I'm in my room." I said while walk towards my room. It's get more hurt as I eat more pill. I think I should sleep so I will forget about this painful for a while.
((HYUNSEUNG'S POV ..))I get little weird with Jyunghae. So, I check her condition in her room. "Jyunghae ahh!" I screamed her name as I heard she's throwing up from the bathroom. "Jyunghae ahh, gwaenchanha?" I asked her. She looks so weak. "Let's go to hospital." I said. "No need. I'm fine." she said and walk to her bed. She still take the pain killer pill. "Yah, isn't it so torture you?" I asked her. "No. I use to be like this." she said. "Yah, you just finish a half of bottle. Let's go to hospital." I said. "I'll be okay. Trust me." she said and eat the pill again. "I'm off to bed. I really tired." she said. "Yea. It's good then. Get an enough rest." I said and get out from the room. I grab my phone and try to call Junhyung but his phone is off. I try to call others but they didn't take my call. I think she will be fine tomorrow. I hope so. I don't bear to see her to get torture like this.

After breakfast, I wanna go out for awhile as I see she gets better than yesterday. "Jyunghae ahh, I'm going out for a while." I said. "Yea. Careful." she said and I walk away. "Let's go." I said to Jiyoon as I'm at the lobby. "You're late actually." she said and walk with me. "Why you wanna met me for sudden?" I asked. "As you and I didn't go for that work task, let's go to somewhere. I feel boring." she said. "Go where?" I asked. "Anywhere." Jiyoon said. "I've some... nothing. Let's go." I said. "Some what? You look weird. Tell me." Jiyoon said as we're walking along the street. "I don't want to tell you but I think you should know too before something bad happen." I said and tell Jiyoon all about Jyunghae, who's Jyunghae include her condition now. "Where's she now?" she asked. 'Ring~ring~' my phone's ringging. "Jyunghae.." I said and press to accept the call button. "Yeobosaeyo? Hyunseung ahh, it's hurts! My pill have finish. Hyunseung ahh.." I heard her voice end up for sudden. "Jyunghae ahh! Jyunghae ahh!" I called her name but no respond. I end up the call. "I'm going now." I said to Jiyoon and she grabs my hand. "I'll follow you." Jiyoon said and we're running to the apartment. As I open up the door, the house so deserted. I run towards her room. "Jyunghae ahh!" I screamed her name and look at her who is lying on the floor. I get her body and shake her body up. But, no respond. "Jiyoon ahh..." I called Jiyoon as I see blood on her crotch. "Hyunseung ahh, let's bring her to hospital." Jiyoon said as I think the risk if we're calling an ambulance. I grab Jyunghae's phone and make a call to Eun Shi Kyung. "Yeobosaeyo?" I heard Eun Shi Kyung's voice. "Yeobosaeyo. Shi Kyung ahh, can you come here? Jyunghae is faint. Please, as soon as possible!" I said and Eun Shi Kyung said okay. "Jiyoon ahh, can you wait someone at the car parking? He's name is Eun Shi Kyung. Just asked every man you see. Please." I said to Jiyoon. "Okay. I'll call you if he's arriving." Jiyoon said and go away from my sight. I take her towel and cover up the bleeding part. I bring her small body to car parking. I have to use stairs. As I arrive the car parking, I could see Jiyoon and Eun Shi Kyung waiting for me. "Oh, you're here. I just want to text you." Jiyoon said. "Jyunghae ahh!" Eun Shi Kyung said and take Jyunghae's body from Hyunseung. "Let's go." Eun Shi Kyung said and walk towards his car while us follow him. Eun Shi Kyung puts her body inside the car and the towel latched. "Bleeding..." Eun Shi Kyung shocked. "Drive to hospital. I'll tell you inside." I said. 

AT THE HOSPITAL .. ((OPERATION FOR EMERGENCY WARD))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeIrPRFVJzA ((Suggest song))

"Have you call Junhyung?" Eun Shi Kyung asked. "Yes. He said that he will be here soon." I said. "Dujun?" Jiyoon asked me. "He will be here soon too." I said. "Hyunseung ahh !" I heard Junhyung's voice. "What exactly happen?" he asked me. He comes with Dongwoon. "Why you guys looks breathless?" I asked. "We ran away from B2UTY just now. Yoseob and Gikwang have to entertain B2UTY for a while. What happen?" he said. Suddenly the operation ward's door open and the doctor comes out. "What happen?" we all asked the doctor. "Wait. Where's her family?" the doctor asked. "Me. She's my sister. Yong Jyunghae. I'm Yong Junhyung." Junhyung said while show the doctor his IC. "Where's her husband?" the doctor asked. "She's not get married yet." Eun Shi Kyung said. "What happen?" Yoseob and Gikwang suddenly appear. "We have try our best. But sorry, we can't safe the baby." the doctor said. "Baby?" We heard Dujun's voice. He comes with Yoseob and Gikwang but they didn't realize his coming. "You guys didn't know that Jyunghae is prenant? She's prenant the one month baby." the doctor said. "Can I see her condition now?" Eun Shi Kyung said and the doctor nodded. "I'm going first." Eun Shi Kyung said and walk away. "When..you..?" Yoseob said to Dujun. Everyone seems like very angry with Dujun. Me too but the most angriest is Junhyung. Junhyung try to holds his angrier. Junhyung walks towards Dujun and asked, "I have told you, right?" Junhyung punch Dujun's face. "WHAT A STUPID YOU ! CAN YOU JUST THINK?" Junhyung said and Gikwang and Yoseob try to stop Junhyung while me and Dongwoon try to control Dujun. "GO AWAY! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SISTER? YOU USE MY TRUST TOWARDS YOU WITH STUPIDLY WAY! YOU RUIN HER LIFE! GO AWAY YOU BASTARD!" Junhyung said while crying. "It's better you go. Wait for me at out." I said and Dujun walk away. "Junhyung ahh, stop it! It's so embarrassing! Control yourself." Yoseob said. "Junhyung ahh, go and see Jyunghae's condition." Eun Shi Kyung said after out from the ward. "I'm going to Dujun for a while." I said to them.

"Dujun ahh.." I greeted him. He's crying. "Am I a bad guy?" He said. "What have I done? Stupid me!" he said. "When that thing happen?" I asked. "I don't know. I don't even remember it." he said. "You didn't realize what you have done that's what you wanna to tell me?" I said and he nodded. "Junhyung said to you that he have told you. Told you what?" I asked. I look at him who is struggling to remember it. "Oh, yea. Jyunghae and me have slept in drunked condition and Junhyung scolded me. I don't remember even one thing." Dujun said. "I think you did it that time." I said. "I think so but, seriously, I don't remember anything." Dujun said. "I understand you." I said. "How's Jyunghae's condition?" he asked. "I don't know. I hope she's fine. Now, what's your next action?" I asked. As Dujun get queit , I know his mind stuck. "Dujun ahh! Hyunseung ahh!" Gikwang screamed out our name. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Jyunghae wanna met you guys but before that Dujun, you have to met Junhyung first." Gikwang said and we walk towards the ward together. I get in the ward. "Hyunseung ahh.." she called me. She's crying. "Jyunghae ahh, be patient. You're strong. I know it." I said. " I kill my own baby!" she said. "No, you don't know about the baby. You didn't kill the baby." I said. "No, I kill the baby. I'm a bad mother." She keep saying this sencentes. She's being crazy enough. "Hyunseung ahh, Dujun eodiya? Is he okay?" she asked. "He go to met Junhyung." I said.
((DUJUN'S POV..))
I'm afraid if Junhyung asked me to let Jyunghae go. I don't want to let her go. "You're here. Sit." Junhyung said. I take a sit beside him.
"Sorry for just now."
"It's okay."
"I have told you, right?"
"Yes, I was wrong.  I know it."
"In drunk condition, you never realize what you have done. Though it's past."
"I shouldn't let myself drunk. I'm sorry."
"Go met her. Apologize her because my forgiveness depends to her."
I walk towards the ward. "Jyunghae ahh..." I called her name. "Junnie ahh." she said. I take a sit on the chair and hold her hand. I cry on her hand.
"I'm sorry, Jyunghae ahh. I really don't know what have I done. Forgive me."
"It's okay. Hyunseung have told me everything."
"Are you fine?"
"Yes, I'm fine now as you're here. Jun ahh, the doctor told me that our baby might be a baby boy. We just lost a baby boy." she said while crying with me.
"He will be so handsome and tough as his father."
"Mianhae, Jyunghae ahh." I said with my crack voice.
"Jun ahh, do you like baby?"
"Yes, I do."
"Do you love our baby?"
"I love our baby just like I love you."
"So, don't cry. Our baby will look at us from the Heaven."
I cry hardly. She's have a strong heart to through this situation. The angrier can't solve the problem. You feel hurts but the person who through that hurts get more suffer. Crying for that person isn't make that hurts gone. Be patient with everything is the key for everything you through.