Chapter five :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

YOUR POV ..

What happened in the parking lots this evening still makes me stunned. Do he need to hug me? Why he have to cry? Am I saying a wrong word? If it true, what it is? Or.. maybe, he have feel what I feel right now? Are we both have a same past story? I think about it while the moment he hug me keep playing in my mind. Ahhhh! “What’s wrong with you?” Eun Si Kyung asked me. I look at his face. “Yah, you’re a man, right?” I asked him. What a stupid question? “Oh? Yea. Why?” he said with a weird face. “As a man, are they need to hug someone when their crying?” I asked him. “Hmm, it’s up to what situation is it. Why you asking me that weird question?” He asked me. “Oh? Nothing.. Just.. ah! I watched a movie with Gi Kwang this evening. The man were hug the woman and just because of he’s crying.” I lied. “Maybe it have a secret that the man know but the woman don’t know.” He said. “Oh. Yah, do you have hug someone before?” I asked him. “Boya? Do your homework palli.” He said. I smile and sit near him while him look at my Science book. “Yah, Eun Si Kyung-ahh, you have, right?” I said. “Boya?” he said. “You have hug who?” I asked him. “Aigoo.. this girl!” he sighed. I’m chuckle. “Nugu? Palli tell me!” I said while put my head on the table which full with my books and look at him. “Do I need to tell you?” he asked me while look at me with his romantic eyes. I nodded. “It’s you.” He said.

My eyes almost popped out. I raised my head back and said, “Mwo?!”. “Yea. Why? Surprising? But, it’s true. Don’t you remember that moment you run away from this house because of... your parents divorced? ” he answered. Okay, I remember it now. “Oppa...” I said and I know, he see my eyes want to exit the tears. “Shhh... don’t talk about it anymore. Ije, do your homework.” He said and smiled to me before turned his face to my Science book. “Oppa...” I said while hang my chin on his shoulder. He’s surprise with what I do. “Oppa, wae my own brother leave me?” I asked. “Nado molla.” He said. “Do you have meet him?” I asked. “Yea. But, just once.” He answered. “Lucky you. If he with me now, will he do the same thing you do with me?” I said while hug his arm. He want to release it but my hug too tight. “Agassii ..” he said and I cut it. “Malhajima~ I want to imagine this arm..” I poked his arm. “Is my brother arm.” I continued. He keep quiet for awhile and said, “Yea. But, this homework? ”. “Why you always said about this homework? I can do it tomorrow!” I said. “Yea, jeosong-hamnida. Agassii, I got something to tell you.” He said and I cut it again. “About what? ”. “Nothing but, seems like you’re sleepy. You should sleep right now.” He said while his other hand released my hug on his arm. He hold my hand and said, “I believe you will meet your brother one day. I will tell him about what we have did everyday and I will make sure, he will do the same thing as what I tell him without miss anything even one thing.” He said and smiled to me. “You will follow me when dad go to Paris, right?” I asked. “Nope. I stay here.” He said. “Wae you don’t follow me ?” I asked. “Mr.Yong didn’t mention me about it. So, I won’t.” he answered. I make an aegyo face while said, “Will you visit me there? ”. He’s chuckle. “Yah, why you do that face? You’re cute too even without make that face! Aigoo..” he said. “Oppa! You will, right?” I said and he nodded.

“Let’s go. I’ll sent you to your bedroom.” He said and also, sent me to my bedroom is his duty. My dad command. Eun Si Kyung and me pick-up the books in the table and make a step to the stairs. I will call him ‘oppa’ when don’t have anyone else around us but, I don’t know why he still call me ‘agassii’. I only will call a man ‘oppa’ when I know him along time and I loved him. As we’re reach in front of my bedroom, I open the door and as usually, he won’t go in. “Agassii, don’t forget to brush your teeth before sleep. Jal jja-yo!” he said and make step to go but .... “Eun Si Kyung...” I called him. “Yea?” he said without looking back. “Nothing. Just.. please wake me up at 8:00 morning. I want to go out.” I said. “Lee Gi Kwang will be with you, right?” he asked. “Yup.” I said. “Okay. I will tell the maid.” He said. “Why you must tell the maid while I’m asking you to do it? Yah, why you don’t want to take even a step in my bedroom?” I asked. “Geu... because I don’t like to come into girl room. My dad told me that, I only can get into girl room which my future wife room but, you’re a daughter to my employer.” He answered and I said quickly, “And also your sister! Why you didn’t call me ‘dong-saeng’ when I’m calling you ‘oppa’? Why you can’t consider me as your sister when there’s no one around us? You want to do what my brother have did to me, right?  Fine! Then go and find other Agassii who’s better than me and, you can call her ‘dong-saeng’!” I said and closed my door hardly.

 

EUN SI KYUNG’S POV ..

‘BAMP!’ I heard the door closed. I’m not turning back when Agassii nagging at me. It’s good then. She will not see I’m crying. “I don’t want call you ‘dong-saeng’ instead, I want to call you ‘jagiya’ because when there’s no one around us, I will consider it as a date without your knowing. Mianhae, Yong Jyung Hae because make you disappointed.” I said alone. I want to knock maid room as I reach in front of the room but, what agassii said just now, I still can heard it in my ears. ‘Yea, I will wake you up tomorrow.’ I said and make a step to my room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 As I reach in front of Jyung Hae room, I knock the door and said, “Can I come in?”. “Yah baboya! Just come in!” said the maid. “Oh? Yea...” I said. I was a little nervous because this is the first time I wake Agassii up and also, the first time I step into her room. “Yah, palli wake her up!” the maid said. “Agassii, it’s time to wake up.” I said without doing anything. “Yah, why are you so stupid? Poke her shoulder slowly.” The maid nagging. I place my hand to her shoulder. “After I poke her shoulder, what’s next step then?” I asked the maid. “Aigoo.. Whisper on her ear and said something.” The maid answered. I poke her shoulder while I’m put my mouth nearer to her ear and said, “Agassii, it’s already 8:00 in the morning. ”. She’s stretch after I’m raised my mouth back. “Ahhhhhh!” she suddenly screaming and she almost fell down from the bed. “Wae he is here?” she asked the maid. “Eun Si Kyung said that Agassii asked him to wake you up. Isn’t true?” the maid said. “Oh, yea. You all can go out except Eun Si Kyung.” She said. What ?!? As the maid go out, she laughing hardly. “Why are you laughing?” I asked. “I though you not brave enough to get into my room.” She said. I’m chuckle. “Okay. I need to wash up.” She said and as she stand up, I’m just looking at the floor. Agassii just wearing a singlet and a short-pants. I’m really feel so embarrassed to look at her. “If you feel shame to look at me like this, turn back then.” She said and I’m quickly turn back. I could hear she step in the bathroom. “Eun Si Kyung oppa, ask maid to bring my breakfast here. I want to breakfast here.” She said. “Yea, dong..... agassii.” I said. Why my mouth want to say that word? “What you have said just now?” she ask me as she get out from the bathroom. “Nothing...” I said. “I will ask the maid now.” I said. “No. Say it again. Jebal. Han beonman.” She said. “Do...dong..sa.e...ng” I’m suddenly become stutter.