Chapter one :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

“See you tomorrow, Jyung Hae ahh !” shouted my friend, So Yeon as farewell. I wave my hand to her. I’m going to unlock my bicycle at the bike parking. “Kim Soo Hyun.” I shouted at my neighbor. I know he will waiting for me. We’re coming to school together and also after school, we will go home together but today ... “Jyung Hae ahh, I’m not going with you today. I’ve to help my brother at his café. Mianhae. ” he said as I arrived in front of him. “Oh? It’s okay. You’re not my bodyguard who have to follow me day and night, right? So, do your work carefully. ” I said. “Okay. Be careful on the roads.” He said while leave me behind him slowly. “You too !” I shouted and he just wave his hand without looking back. It was a second days he’s not going home with me. Well, he’s working at his own brother café. I wanted to go there but he said that I will be crazy if I’m there. Crazy? Why? Are the café full with Hello Kitty things? Well, I love Hello Kitty. He don’t gave me a reason why when I asked him yesterday night.

As usually, I’ll stop at the grocery looking for a chocolate. “Thank you.” I said to the cashier and open my chocolate. I parked my bike across the street so, I’ve to crossing the street. I'm on the way to home. When I turn right, suddenly a car coming and almost hit me. Very lucky me, I managed to avoid. “Ahhhh !” I screamed as I fall on the road. “Are you okay?” I heard a voice greeted me. It’s a man voice, I think. “You’re bleeding !” said the owner of the voice. Someone sit beside me. When I turn my head to left, oh, what I thought is true. He is a man. “Is it hurt?” he asked me. “Yah ! Do you ever fall before? Of course, it’s hurt!”I said while watch my bleeding leg. Stupid question ! “Next time, please more be careful.” The man said. “Mwo? You come suddenly and almost hit me! Why must me being more be careful ? You’re who must being more be careful !” I said. “Ahh, this girl. Then, let me help you stand up!” he said. He take my arm and now my arm hugging his neck. When I’m totally stand up, I release my arm from his neck and said “Thank you..”. “Do I need to take you to the hospital?” he asked while take my bike and stand it in front of me. “No need.” I said. “Or, I need to sent you home?” he asked again and passes me the handle of bike. “It’s okay.” I said while fist my bike’s handle. “I just need your number phone. That’s all.” I continued. The man chuckle. “Why? You want to tackle me?” he said. “What?!?” I said. “You’re not my taste ! Don’t waste my time. My dad will call you if he’s not satisfied with you.” I continued. “Here my card. Said to your dad that I will be responsible if he not satisfied with me.” He said while giving me his card. I take it. “And also, don’t give my number phone to your friend or I will find you, little girl.” He continued and drove he’s car quickly. Boo? That man are totally crazy. Did my friend know him? Ahh, this man! I don’t bear to cycled my bike so I walked while led my bike. My wound that I’ve wipe it with handkerchief just now are bleeding back. I didn’t bring my plaster or medicine. Ahh, what a bad day that I get? I just wipe my bleeding leg. I’ll treat it when I’m arrived home.

As I arrived home, my bodyguard it’s already waited for me. “What happened to your leg?” he asked. “Call him and ask yourself.” I said while giving him the man who almost hit me card. “I’m home!” I opened my school shoes while my three maid welcoming me. One of the maids take off my bag and put my bag inside my room. “Mr.Yong want to see you in his office now.” Said one of the maids. I nodded and said “Prepare my lunch. I’ll take my lunch after shower and also, please help me to treat my wound. Someone almost hit me just now.” I said while walked to my dad office. I knock the door. “Come in.” I could hear dad’s voice. “You want to see me?” I asked him and closed the door after come into the office. “I got something to tell you. Take a sit.” Dad said. Why he said like a serious matter has occurred ? I sat in front of him. “Your mom...” dad said. “She was involved in an accident yesterday. She was in coma condition. I’ve to go to Paris tomorrow. I’ll leave you with your brother.” My dad continued. “Mwo..?” I’m speechless and my eyes start to exit their water. “Be patient, my daughter.” My dad said and grab my hand to his held. “You know right? I’m still loving your mom. I believe she will ‘okay’ if I’m there. I will go there maybe for 1 or 2 month or until your mom awake.” My dad continued. “I will stay with my brother then ..? I don’t know who is him!” I said, I don’t want separate with my dad, actually. “I will contact him. Believe me, he’s a nice man. I won’t let you live here alone even here have maids and bodyguards. I want you to be safe, that’a all. Jebal, Yong Jyung Hae, stay with your brother.” My dad said. My mind stuck for awhile. I can’t say anything. My mouth has been ‘lock’.

I can’t think a single thing right now. I just crying and crying. ‘Tokk..tokk..’ someone knock my room’s door. I wipe my tears and said “Come in..”. “Miss Yong, Mr.Yong wanna to meet you.” Said my maid. I nodded and quickly go to living room. My eyes almost popped out. That man.. he’s who almost hit me on my way this afternoon. “Jyung Hae ahh, sit down.” My dad said. I sat in front of that man. “Are this man hit you until you fell on road and your leg bleeding?” My dad suddenly asked. I nodded. “Why you don’t tell me ? Why your bodyguard tell me?” asked my dad again. “I’m sorry, dad. I was wrong.” I said. “Uncle, I’m apologize for all my wrong today. I will do anything you ask as my responsible to this accident.” That man said. “What is your name?” my dad asked him. “My name is Lee Gi Kwang, ahhjussi.” His said. ‘Oh, his name is Lee Gi Kwang’ my heart said. “Jyung Hae ahh, go upstairs. Ask maid treat your wound. Next time, please tell me after tell your bodyguard.” My dad nagging. “Yes, dad. I got it. Sorry again.. Excuse me..” I said and go to upstairs. My bodyguard is a boring man. He’s 20 while I’m 18. He’s so handsome. Why he take this matter so serious? Ahhh, this guy.... His name Eun Si Kyung. He never come into my room if I called him. He will knock my door and opened it widely and asked what I want. Seriously, he’s so boring guy. I think he should learn how to loving each other. Yes, of course. I have crush on him ;)