Childhood Friend

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, didn’t I told you to leave me alone? Why are you following me? If my boyfriend saw you, he’ll definitely kill u, arra?” Naeun whined to the boy behind her. She folded her arms angrily to the boy, while all the boy did was grinned foolishly.

“You know why I’m following you, right? Neo chuahae nikka (because I like you)..”

                                         

 

“Pshhh, babo. Geojo!”

Naeun stomped away from Minhyuk who was following her like a puppy. She shooed him like eons time but he never listen.

Gikwang unfortunately got a football training today, so he can’t walk with his girlfriend after school like they usually do. They actually planned to celebrate their performance at the Music Club yesterday, even though the winner has yet been announced. But they had to cancel that too. That was how Naeun ended up walking alone, as Eunji said she too had something do. And she can already guess what her best friend is up to even when she didn’t tell her. It gotta be related to Yoseob.

Obviously. Naeun thought.

But actually, she was not really alone.

“Aigoo, don’t need to be so mad.. But, you’re cute even when you’re angry, you know..” Minhyuk went to walk beside Naeun, and smiled sweetly to her. He tried to be the gentleman by offering to help Naeun carry her bag, but of course, Naeun rejected it without a second thought.

“Why can’t you find another girl to mess with?” Naeun pouted.

“Coz there’s no girl like you..”

“Babo.” Naeun muttered.

“I’ll be a babo for you then..” Minhyuk hummed.

Naeun put on a disgusting face. “Urggh...”

“Wae? Can’t you be happy that I walked you home? At least you don’t have to walk alone..”

“I’ll be more happy if you didn’t.. Why do you like me anyway?”

“You want to know the reason?” Minhyuk grinned mischievously to the girl.

“No. Sorry for asking.” Naeun added her speed, walked away from him as fast as she could.

“Yah!”  Minhyuk speeded right away, to match the girl’s pace. He giggled when he saw how fast the girl can actually walk and now how far she is from him. In a minute, he was beside her again. She hissed while the boy giggled and imitated her.

“You-“

“Hehe, you lost! I’m faster than you~” Minhyuk put his tongue out to the girl, childishly made a celebratory dance.

 “Tcch, grow up. Will ya?”

“Hmp, you still said that when you lost.. You never beat me, even when we’re at the muddy field before, filled with little frogs that I’ve scared for the rest of my life.. you have the advantage, but why you lost? You always start the race but you always lost too. I wondered why, hmm? meoncheong-ie?” Minhyuk put one of his eyebrows up. He looked at Naeun, who was now suspiciously eyeing him from head to toe.

“Seolma..you-..you’re? Froggie? Jinja???”

“Yah, I told you to stop calling me that!”

“Woah, maldo andwae! You’re really him? Jinja?” Naeun slightly jumped up and down, excited to see her childhood friend again.

“Neh neh, wae? You’re that happy? Just a second ago you shooed me away.” Minhyuk whined.

“Tcch, that’s because I don’t know it’s you. Why didn’t you tell me earlier.. Aish,jinja..this kid.. trying to flirt me and all that.. Who do you think you are?” Naeun playfully knocked on the boy’s head while giggled. Flashback of Minhyuk when he was little formed in Naeun’s mind, how he looked so dingy with mud all over his face but still managed to smile so wide.

“Hehe.. I was just carrying some test on you..” Minhyuk put both on his hand to his pocket. He walked when Naeun started to walk too.

“Test? For what?” Naeun curiously looked at Minhyuk.

“To see if you’re easy or not.” That one sentence got him a really hard smack from Naeun. Minhyuk rubbed on his head, when the pain landed in a blink of eye.

“Yah! Jinja appa!” Minhyuk yelled.

“That’s for the stupid test you’re trying to do.. Hmph!” Naeun stomped away again. Minhyuk too speeded, so that he was beside his noona again.  He had always kept his eyes on this girl, even when the girl didn’t care a damn about him. He lied about carrying a test on her, he was actually doing it for real. All the flirting that Naeun think was a joke, it was not for him.

“Hmm.. My noona has really grown up, huh? Has a boyfriend now.. and become really strong too.. I can still feel your smack on my head..” Minhyuk spoke.

“You deserve it anyway.. I took that as a compliment then,hehe.. How about you? A rich boy with lots of fan girls .. hmm? Tell me how did that happen?” Naeun asked. Frankly speaking, Minhyuk was not that rich before. Their family backgrounds are pretty much the same, also live on the same village. But now, not anymore.

“Well.. long story short, my dad business blow up the market and since I’m rich and handsome, many girls like me.. Jealous?” Minhyuk emphasised the last word.

“Honestly? Yeah, juggeum(a little).. But why come to this ordinary s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter