Train Date

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji’s POV:

We were finally inside the train! Yeah, I can’t wait for this and I had dreamed this for the entire night. I had only this one chance to make him fall in love with me. Well, I did screwed this out by not waking up earlier and prepare a good meal for him…so now.. all I have…is …yeah...wait for it…my charm!!!! hehehe… YEAH, and I’m pretty confident with it. Muahahaha

“What are you doing standing? The train gonna take off soon.” Yoseob pretty voice wake the daydreaming me. He put his stuff below the chair and sit beside the mirror.

“Oh.. yeah..haha..” I quickly sit beside him. Yeah, repeat that. Sit beside him. The entire trip to Gwangju I will be here beside this handsome man. Oh my lord, thank you for waking me up late.

“Yoseob, don’t you think the view is pretty?” I looked out of window and pointed out cutely when the train start running.

“Well not really.”

He answered and that totally crushed my heart in pieces. I know its only trees and bushes, but can’t he at least be gentleman about it and… I don’t know…said yes?...I just wanna start a nice conversation with him *sigh*..Didn’t he understand how it flows? Oh my god, I just got humiliated and I don’t know what to say anymore.

“Hmm” Yoseob chuckled. I looked at him with curious expression. What is it now?

“Wait for it. Ahead, there will be even more beautiful view than this. But I do agree that this is beautiful.”

“I know right. But what’s even greater view ahead?”

“Well… I can’t spoil the surprise for this cute lady right?” Yoseob smiled sweetly and pinched my cheek and I went totally red. I bet even more red than tomatoes.

And he just called me cute!!! Can’t you believe that??

“Uhh..what? I didn’t hear it clearly? Repeat that for me?” I made a really clueless expression. Like really clueless, oh god I'm lame.

“No, sorry.” He shook his head.

“Awww, don’t be like that. Repeat it, repeat it!” I beg like a little child, swinging his arm back and forth.

“Chh..” Yoseob clicked his tongue. “If you didn’t hear what I said earlier, then why would you blushed that red?” He touched my red cheek with his index finger. That one question stopped my pursue right away, I released his arm and immediately looked away to hide my face from him.

“Hahaaha…I knew it!” Yoseob teased.

“I-i-I … was …just ..umm…hot. Yeah, so hot..” I fan myself miserably. Thank god I found a good excuse.

“Ahha, look at the weather so hot. Ah, let me look at the air-cond. It should be cooler than this.” I stand up to observe the little air-cond just above us. Even though I think the temperature is just right, but I increase it to make my acting look more realistic. Yeah, lame. I know.

Yoseob shook his head again, and chuckled at me, still didn’t believe my acting. I went back to sit with my failed acting. But then… Just before I sit, the train turn on a corner which makes all the passengers turned with the same motion. And that including me of course. But, it wasn’t the right time because I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter