Winner

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well... these were some rare combination. I am now currently eating lunch with Eunji, IU, and Yoseob, where we sits in a circle under a pretty huge tree at school park that I don't even know it exist. I'm not really sure how this happen but IU and I met them at the hallway and Eunji suggested that we should eat together and IU agreed to it. So, I ended up just go with the flow I guess. 

It's not the first time that we gather together like this, but I usually spend my lunch with ma boys, 2pm. But then, why not right? And I can't deny that I'm kinda excited to eat with the girls. And Yoseob too, it's been a long time since we ate together last time. He and I are now sitting between the girls, facing each other. The girls are facing each other too. 

"Jieunnie, what are you guys doing at the Music Club room earlier?" Eunji turned to IU after took a bite of her lunch.  "Don't tell me there's paper works to do again." She made a bored expression. 

"Hmm, close. We're completing the forms that needed for the Music Festival in Gwangju.. We've just received a call from the staff there, and they actually made a quick changes at the last minute.. That's why we got so busy earlier.." IU ended with a sigh. Yeah, she's definitely right. They really should've told us earlier. 

But what IU didn't mention is, it's actually a good changes.

"Ah, jinja? What is it?" Eunji stopped eating when she caught IU's sigh. "Tell me!" Eunji blinked curiously.

"Hmmm.. You'll know later. Geuji, Wooyoung-ah?" IU turned to me for support. I smiled at her before answered the curious Eunji.

"She's right." I answered short when Eunji placed her attention to me. I chuckled when I saw a rice sticked to her bottom lip, almost to her chin. Using my finger, I signaled to her chin, told her that there was something on her chin. She got clueless, stared at me while touching her bottom lips but I don't know why, her aims was just so bad. She didn't manage to remove the rice so I figured out that I should help.

So, I huddle closer to her as she was just at my right side. Then, I slowly took the little rice, as it was still sticked on her chin. I smiled to her as a sign that it was done, where she smiled back to me while blushing. How can this girl be so cute?

Strangely, what raised the hair at the back of my neck is not her smile, but a piercing stare. And I sweared the stare can almost bore a hole to my body. 

Hmph. I know exactly who is it, as I replied the stare. We're in some kind of staring contest before a girl's voice broke it. 

"Gumawo, Wooyoung oppa." Eunji smiled to me again and I can feel the stare got worse. Tcch. I mentally smirked..

"Right, no probs. I'll remove it again if I saw any...hehe.." She put her heads down and giggled cutely. I can't help but smiled. She then turned to IU, asked something that I didn't caught, as the stare turned to glare. Hmm, as expected.

After finished eating, we bid goodbye to each other before parted. Eunji couldn't stop asking who's the winner for the duet, while IU kept telling her that she will announce it later. They kept debating until the bell rang as a sign for them to stop. 

Yoseob's POV:

"Phewww..." I sighed in relief as the school finally ended. I just can't wait to go to the Music Club room and hear the announcement for the winner. But first, I'll need to go to toilet as I've been holding it for awhile. Kekke..

Ah, after I finish my business, I went in front of the mirror to fix my face. You know, in case there's still saliva on my face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter