Plenty Housechores

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On their way home. 9.00P.M.

Yoseob’s POV:

“Jinja gumawo, for helping me today.. If you guys weren’t there, I wouldn’t be walking home like this..” This cute lady beside me, IU, thanked for the millions time. I was now walking with her, side by side, heading to her home.

I can’t exactly express how I felt when my bastard friend suddenly suggest who’s with who’s to go home. It’s not like I don’t like this annoyingly great idea, but when I looked at his face, he looked like he got all the happiness in life just by sending Eunji to her home. As I know, his house is not that closed to her house.

“Yah, how many times do you need to say thank you?” I replied to her.

“Ah!” She accidentally tripped her foot, since it’ was kinda dark. She immediately searched for safety and grabbed my arm. Before she fell to the ground, me, being the gentleman, quickly pulled her waist to my side. Don’t misunderstanding, that’s all I could do now. But then, I ended up hugging her.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before I realize to break the hug. Ugghh.. Great, what am I doing?

“*fake cough*..So, err.. You’re alright?” I asked her. When I looked at her, I saw her blushing cheek. Aish, why is she so cute?...

“See? You help me again~!” She suddenly pouted. Cuter.

“Neh? Am I not supposed to?”

 “Anniya, it’s not fair! Since you help me, I want to help you with something too..  Is there anything you need?” She turned her head to the left, and gaze at my eyes. She tilted her head cutely and smiled to me. , stop being so cute or you’re gonna kill me.

“T-T-there’s no need. I don’t n-need anyt-“ The hell? Did I just stutter?

“Andwae~, DON’T say you don’t need anything.. Ppalli, tell me something..or just anything.” She folded her arms and faked an angry expression. I’m just dead. I can’t survive to this level of cuteness.

“Err....Mmmmmm...” I faked like I was thinking, to hide my god-knows what my blushing cheek looked like.

“Eobbseoyo?” She suddenly got closer to me. Wait, is she set on killing me?

“Mmmmmm......”

“Yah, ppali..” She complained cutely.

“Mmm.... I really don’t want to trouble you.. But, I..”  I muttered under my breath. I did thought of something, but I’m kinda hesitated. I probably should just forget about it and say nothing.

“What is it? Just tell me! Tell me!” She became slightly excited. Why? I can’t tell. I think it’s because she really wanted to repay for my help, I guess. She grabbed my arm and shook it to make me spill it. Wow.

“Err.... I need help with the house chores.... Since I live alone, so my house is kinda a mess right now... But, you.. REALLY didn’t need to do it if you’re busy.. I’m just saying.. you know..”I scratched back of my neck shyly while looking down. I emphasized the word ‘really’ to make sure I didn’t sound like I needed the help that much. I mentally punch myself for spilling everything.

“Jinja? Then, when can I come?” She answered like she didn’t hear the last word. She blinked her eyes in excitement.

“But if you’re busy-“ I was cut off. AGAIN.

 “No I’m not! I’ll be glad to help you! Do you have cleaning tools in your house?”

“Neh? Err... Ah, neh.. I think there is.. My mom did prepared that for me, but I’ve never used it before..hehe..” I giggled at myself. After my mom prepared everything so hard for me, I’ve never even thinking of using it.

“Geurae? Then, everything settled. I’ll be coming tomorrow, is that okay with you?” What the heck did she just say? TOMORROW? It’s not like I have anything to do, i mean really just NOTHING. But, seriously? Just two of us?

Back of my mind just say something like, yeah, you like it, don’t you?

“Nehh? I-I’m-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter