Forgiving

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah~! Today was crazy! It was the best day I’ve ever had in my life! Or I mean, only...” IU exclaimed when they walked together, headed to their home. They were just finished having fun like karaoke, play games or whatever that was fun, until they don’t realize the time. It was night when they were out.

“Don’t worry, IU-ah! We’ll be your friends FOREVER~!! So, don’t be shy to hang out with us after this!” Eunji patted IU’s back. She gave her a meaningful smile. She then threw her arms around IU and inched closer to her as the weather was cold.

“Cheongmalyo? Ah!! I love you so much~!” IU hugged Eunji and Eunji hugged her back. They continued hugging until a voice disturbed them.

“Aigoo, I wonder where the girl that said she gonna pull IU’s hair, huh? Now you guys were like best friend that was separated for decades..” Naeun pouted while walked with her hands in her pocket behind them.

“Ayy, forget that already! Com’ on here!! Your jealous, geuji? Here! Let’s have a group hug!!” Eunji pulled Naeun’s arm towards her and IU. Naeun giggled and they started squeezed each other.  

------

Flashback.

“Annyeong~ Ah! I’m so happy that you guys wanna hang out with me today! I neve-“ IU was cut off. Her smile faded in second when she saw Eunji’s face.

“Who said we gonna hang out with you?” Eunji rolled her eyes. She eyed IU with an angry look.

“Oh...err...yeah... I jumped into conclusion without asking... I’m sorry..” IU bowed to Eunji.

“Anniyo, I’m sorry.. She’s just not in a good mood.” Naeun gave an excuse.

“Thanks to this girl.” Eunji spitted out.

IU’s POV:

She suddenly gave me a deathly glare. What’s with her?

“D-Did I do something wrong?” I stuttered as her face was so scary. Her darks circle certainly added the effect. And she looked tired too...hmm... I wondered what happened to her.

“Oh hell yes you did! Want me to tell you what it is?” She raised her voice that almost everyone in the cafe can hear us.. Urggh.. I wanted so much to hide in a hole.

“I’m really sorry... Eunji-ah, don’t be like this.. Everyone is staring now. How about we talk it out? No raising voice and no curses... Ow?” Naeun bowed as she mumbled apologize to me. She patted her friend to calm her down then bowed to everyone in the cafe and they started to ignore us again, continued with what they’re doing.

Naeun then explained what made Eunji like she is right now. Eunji was staring intensely at me when Naeun was speaking, like she was holding her anger to slap me or something. I was frightened by that face of her that I only focused on Naeun’s face, nodded in understanding when she was busy explained it to me. Naeun made a sorry face to me while I assured her that it was alright as it was my fault.

Now I felt terrible.

How can I forget that Eunji liked him? And worst is, she saw us together.

“Jinja mianhaeyo, Eunji-ah.. I was just helping him. If I knew... I...I.. would’ve ask you to help him.. I’m really sorry.. Please don’t misunderstanding, I really have no feeling for him at all.. Please, believe me.”  I tried as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter