Cry

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, that’s all! Any question?” IU asked her club members who were all sitting in front of her.

Most of them started whispering to each other and some just looked clueless. She had just finished explained about the presentation of the club project for next Monday, which was singing in pairs. She stated that she wanted them to show their best even though they got the same song. She also reminded them that the winner will have a chance to perform at the Gwangju Music Festival.

“Jieun-ah, you forget to take the attendance.” Wooyoung went to whisper at IU’s ear.

“Ah, right! Okay, now let me take the attendance!” IU took the attendance paper from Wooyoung and gave a thankful smile.

“Eunji...Eunji.. Is she here?” IU asked when she called for the third time but no one answered. All of the club members just looked to each other to make sure if she was beside them or not. But no, she was not there.

“Ah! I’m sorry! I promise not to late anymore!” Everyone put their attention to the voice. They thought it was her. But, it was Naeun. The girl that was never late to the club before. So, this was her first.

“It’s okay. Sit down. So, do you know where Eunji is?” IU asked.

“Ermm...She’s sick. She’s sorry that she couldn’t make it to the club today.” Naeun answered with a lie. She went to sit with an unsatisfying expression on her face. She was angry, because her friend didn’t fulfil her promise that day.

Eunji has already gone home at the 8th period when it wasn’t even time to go home. She has successfully lied to the nurse that she was sick as she looked really pale. She then went home and lied to her mom again that she was sick. Her mom believed her since she still looked pale. She told her mom that she has no appetite to eat dinner and warn her mom not to disturb her at her room. Her mom just agreed since her daughter looked serious.

When she was at her room, she closed the door. Her legs couldn’t take it anymore that she just sit at the door and started weeping. She hugged her both legs while she put her face in between her legs. Her tears started to soak her uniform. She hissed furiously.

She went to change to her pyjamas. She looked to the mirror and realized that she looked 10 times terrible than before. But she doesn’t care anymore.

All she wanted is to forget about everything but..... she can’t. She wanted to sleep but once again she can’t. She can’t do anything about it. And now... her only option is to cry. That was the only way to make her tired and eventually fall asleep. Or that was what she hoped.

She slowly crawled to her bed then buried her face to her pillow. She wanted to just scream but knew that it would only worry her mother. She covered her face when she cried and sobbed loudly. She can feel her heart ached, like someone keep stabbing her. She wished for the ached to be gone, to stop, but it was just getting wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter