Aish..

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AHH!.. Ah.. AHH!!.!” Eunji moaned and squirmed when Wooyoung massage her feet. The others just blinked their eyes in fear, when Eunji keep that it’s hurt.

“Yah, are you sure you’re doing it right? She looked like she’s in pain!” Yoseob pointed it out. He got worry when he heard how loud Eunji moaned.

“Of course, my mom works in spa so I’ve learnt it from her before.. Err.. Eunji-ah, can you just stay still? I can’t do it properly when you’re moving around..” Wooyoung spoke in worry. He stopped massaging Eunji when she looked like she’s really in pain.

“But, it’s really hurt. Can you do it slowly?”

“Owh.. Arraso.. I will.. Just closed your eyes and relaxes. Hmm?” Wooyoung patted on Eunji’s head. He smiled and Eunji replied it. She decided to trust on Wooyoung.

Yoseob, who’s watching the scenes, can’t stop feeling so annoying.

 ‘This feeling again..urgh..’ he thought as he remember he also felt it before. But, he didn’t know why he felt like that. He hated seeing them smile to each other, when Wooyoung caressed on her hair, he just wanted to punch him. But then, he tried to control his anger when he saw how Eunji was in pain, and that she needed such treatment.

And.. of course.. that goes the same with IU. The only difference is that, it was Eunji who she was jealous at. She wished that the girl who lies down on the sofa, who received such care from Wooyoung is not Eunji, but her. She wanted to tell Wooyoung to stop being so worry, being over dramatic by massaging Eunji and all that.. but then.. She just can’t.

“Neh..” Eunji took a breath deeply before closing her eyes. She smiled at the thought of how nice Wooyoung is before she slowly went to dreamland.

“Okay, that’ll do. After she wakes up, I bet she’ll feel ten times better than before.” Wooyoung proudly said after massaging Eunji for probably around 15 minutes or so.

“Tccch, don’t be so over confident. If she felt worse, that’ll be your fault!” Yoseob was annoyed by Wooyoung’s confident comment.

“Yah, you have to buy me drink if she’s as fine as nothing happened okay?” Wooyoung make a bet.

“Okay, call! That goes the same with you if she’s not!” Yoseob took the bet.

“Can you guys please don’t be so loud? You would wake her up!” Naeun put her index finger to her lips and make a ‘shhsss’ sound. Then, she angrily slapped on both of the guys shoulder. They flinched but continued the fight anyway by mouthed to each other. Gikwang just grinned when he saw the scenes.

“Ah, I just remember. Guys, since you’re all here, can you guys help us to finish these bunch of reports?” Wooyoung turned to IU’s desk and pointed the reports on the table. He realized that IU already started writing, and it looked like she did write a lot already.

“Hmm? Reports? All of these?” Yoseob’s eyes went wide.

“Neh, all of these. Ppalli, the due is tomorrow..” Wooyoung reminded him.

“What?” Yoseob accidentally said out loud. He quickly covered his mouth when he saw Naeun furiously glared at him. He slowly went to IU’s side, and hide behind her back to avoid Naeun slapped on his shoulder again.

Even though IU told them that it’s okay if they didn’t help, three of them gladly agreed to help them finish the report. Yoseob seated beside IU, while Naeun and Gikwang sat beside Wooyoung.

After four hours, the school finally rang signalling that it’s time to go home.

“Huhhh.. No matter how hard we work, there are no ending with these..” Yoseob sighed. He got sick of writing when his fingers felt numb. He intentionally let the pen slip from his fingers. He was also frustrated when it didn’t seem like the number of reports decreasing. The amount of it looked exactly the same than before. He felt really useless.

“Yah.. stop complaining.. We have sick of your complain in these freaking four hours..” Wooyoung mumbled to Yoseob when he was still busy writing. He was the ace of the team when it comes to writing the reports, as he was the one that managed to write almost half of the amount of the reports.

“Mianhae, Yoseob-ah..Naeun and Gikwang.. You should go home now.. It’s getting late..” IU looked to each of them when she said their name. She smiled sweetly to assure them that it was alright if they want to go now. By the way, school is finished already. So, there was no reason for them to stay anymore. She did wish them to help her finished it coz it looked like she’ll be dead before she finished the bunch of reports, but she didn’t want to be a trouble.

“Jieun, don’t be so nice to them. You’re the president here. Don’t spoil them too much.” Wooyoung scolded IU for being too nice. He reminded IU who were supposed to be the leader now.

 “No, Yoseob. Don’t ever think of going home if we haven’t finished this!” Wooyoung warned the boy.

“Arraso. I didn’t say I wanna go home. Can I just rest for a minute?”

“Neh, Yoseob. You should..” IU answered so fast. Wooyoung didn’t manage to say anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter