Right Partner

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Na Eun’s POV:

“I think they went to get the music sheet from Pres. Why?” Eunji’s answer made me relieved.

“It’s nothing. I thought they leave us already!”

“Ah! Na Eun-ssih! Ehh?? Eunji-ssih?!” Yoseob was running to us with music sheet in his hand. His smile probably melted Eunji down already while Gikwang was walking slowly and giggled at Yoseob who’s acting like a child.

“Y-Y-Yoseob-ssih! Annyeong~” Eunji bow her head a little when Yoseob is standing right in front of us. And she’s stuttering too. Hehe! Cutie!

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have a partner?” Yoseob make a confuse face. I saw Eunji is a little taken back when Yoseob asking her like that. Pabo, Yoseob! You shouldn’t have asked her that stupid question! Why would she be here if she has a partner?!

“A-A-Actually, I don’t have a partner yet.” Awww, poor Eunji! I quickly gave a death stare to Yoseob when Eunji faced her head down.

                                                               

“O-O-Oh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t know that!” Yoseob tapped on Eunji’s shoulder to apologize to her. When I peek on Eunji’ face, she’s blushing like never before. She’s probably in cloud nine right now! Haha!

“Eunji-ssih, why don’t you join us? We can separate into pairs now!” Gikwang suddenly suggested an idea. Nice! That’s such a good idea!

“Yeah! I can be with Gikwang and Eunji with Yoseob! How is that?” I quickly suggested who’s with who before anyone did. I know, Eunji! You can thank me later!

“Err... that’s not a bad idea. I think I’m agreed! How about you, Eunji?” You’re asking the stupid question again, Yoseob. Of course she’ll agree with that. There’s no doubt at all!

                                                                        

“I-I-I..” Come on, Eunji! Why are you stuttering now? Oh! She’s giving me a look. Ahh... She’s asking me for help! Roger that, Eunji! I should’ve notice that earlier!

“Of course, Eunji would be glad to be with Yoseob! Ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter