Mistake

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like I’ve said to Yoseob, I’m gonna make it work!! Hmph, just you see, he's totally gonna falls for my charm and it will only be times when he'll say he love me. ..kekee.. Ah, just think about it made me overwhelmed..aish... I wish that'll REALLY happened. Okay, now stop with the thought and chase him.

“Yoseob-ah! Yoseob-ah!” I'm running at the corridor when I saw Yoseob and Gikwang are walking together heading to the class after lunch at the canteen. All eyes were on me, and I accidentally bumps to random students but I don't care anymore. My eyes are only at Yoseob. Hehe.

I smile to him when he turns around to see who’s calling his name. Just look at me, Yoseob! With this wavy and graceful new hair, I totally look like a twin to IU! And you're surely gonna fall in love with me! He then eyed me from head to toe. Yeah, just admit it that you like it.

“Don’t you think I look like IU with this new hair?!” I beamed to him.  I actually went to the hairsalon yesterday to retouch my hair like IU's hair. Eventhough that girl...err... what's her name again?... urm... Ah, Hayoung.... keeps bugging me that this was a bad idea. But see? She's wrong. He seems to like it already.

                                               

                                                                           (Author: This is the hair! I don't know if it will suit on Eunji>___<)

Flashback.

Eunji went inside the salon wih nervous-ness all over her. She thought she will be going with NaEun but she said that she have a practise with Gikwang for the project they were given. So, she didn't tell NaEun about it coz she didn't want to make NaEun worry about her.

"Welcome~ Miss!" The girl smiled widely and dragged her to one of the seat in front of the mirror. Eunji have cold sweats on her temple and her face was so tensed when she look into the mirror. She tried to fake a smile to the girl who's still beside her holding her both shoulder.

"Aigoo~ You're so cute with that bang on. So, what's your name?" The girl squealed.

"Err.. I-I-I'm Eunji." She's stutterred to answer the girl's question.

"Ah.. Eunji.. Cute name just like the owner! Hehe! I'm Hayoung! Nice to meet you." Hayoung put her hand out to shakehand with Eunji. Only after a minute that Eunji gave a response to shake her hand. "So,what would you like me to do?" Hayoung tilted her head. Without hesitating,Eunji quickly grab her phone from her pocket and showed the picture to Hayoung. IU's picture.

"This! I wanna do this hairstyle!" She exclaimed it so excitedly.

"Err... But...Are you sure? I..I don't think it suit you. You already look cute with this hair on." Hayoung touched on Eunji's hair amazed by how it feels so soft. She wanted to convince her that she didn't need a haircut.

"No! I still want to have this haircut coz I probably will look mature with this. And Yoseob will definitely like me with this haircut!" She faced the mirror with determinded face. Like she was ready to have her haircut.

"Arraso. But don't be shy to comeback here if you think it didn't suit you,okay? I will be here to help you!" Hayoung surrender to make Eunji change her mind and just cut her hair the way she want. Eventhough she know that that's a really bad idea.

--------------------------------------------------

 

"Pffft. What? Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter