Jealousy

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji was sitting in the corner of the room alone when everyone is busy dancing with their partner. She’s the only one left without partner and the teacher didn’t even realized it bcz she was so busy taking care of her student. She sat there with her face looked down on the floor. She let a heavy sigh.

“Ah... It’s a waste... No matter what I do, I’ll never be like IU.” Eunji was talking to herself while touching the floor with one of her finger writing a circle on the floor. Suddenly, she saw a pair of shoes was walking towards her.

“You wanna be like IU?” A manly voice was talking to her. She quickly stands up and looked at the guy’s face.

“Wooyoung-ssih!” Eunji faked a smile to Wooyoung. Then, Wooyoung smiled back at her still waiting for her answer.

“Hmm... It’s nothing! It’s just that, if I am more like IU, maybe Yoseob would fall in love with me!” Eunji didn’t hesitate to tell Wooyoung about it. Coz he’s a really trustworthy man. As a Vice President, he’s a really reliable man too.

“Hahh? That’s... Yoseob like IU?” Wooyoung was a bit surprised to hear it coz Yoseob never told him before eventhough they’re friends.

“So... You don’t know? I thought you were close with Yoseob! Eo-Eo-Eoddeokeh? That means I break his secret! Plz don’t tell Yoseob that I’m the one that told you, okay?” Eunji was horriblely sweating when she’s talking non-stop. And because they’re in the corner of the room, they’re a little bit far from the air-cond.

“Yes..Yes.. Don’t worry.. But.. Poor you, Eunji..” Wooyoung take his handkerchief and wipe Eunji’s face that covered with sweat and smiled to her gentlely while Eunji was blushing with Wooyoung’s action.

“I-I-It’s okay! I’m not the type of person that easily give up! Hehe! And.. Isn’t people who was rejected are easier to fall in love with someone else?” Eunji giggled and smiling when she’s thinking about Yosoeb.

“Ah... So IU rejected Yoseob?” Wooyoung asked to be sure.

“Oh! Crap!  I break his secret again!” Eunji started to ask Wooyoung again to keep that secret while Wooyoung was laughing at Eunji’s childish action. They were laughing so hard but they didn’t realize a pair of eyes is watching them.

“Eunji! What are you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter