Dancing Machine

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the practice room.

“Yayy! Today is dance lesson! I love it!” Eunji squealed when they’re exercising to get ready for the dance lesson from the dance teacher that has been teaching there for years.

“It’s bcz of Yoseob, right? ” Na Eun knew what Eunji is up too. Eventhough the teacher is teaching, Eunji never listen. She was looking at Yoseob all the time! She only listen when the teacher or President get mad at her.

“Of course! He looked so cool when he’s dancing! Don’t you notice that?”

“How should I know? I never stare at him like I’m gonna eat him!” Na Eun criticized how Eunji looked at Yoseob.

“Is that how I looked at him? Really?” Eunji gets frightened of what she heard from Na Eun. She never thought that’s how she looked at Yoseob.

“I was kidding,silly! But, you should really stop looking at him! What if he noticed?” Na Eun was giggling. She hasn’t said it all but Eunji was already busy searching for him.

Then, IU came to the practice room with lots of boys behind her. They were all offering to take IU’s bag while the other was just following her to wherever she goes. That’s how fanatic the boy towards IU, whose been voted as the most beautiful girl in this school.

“It’s okay, I’m alright!” IU smiled to the boys that keep following her into the practice room. This is already a common thing for her. Boys, who offer to take her bag, give her foods, drinks and many more are always around her. Many girls started to get jealous at her.

“Wow! Look at her! She’s sooo popular!” Dani was in awe when she’s looking at IU.

“Yeah! She’s so cool and beautiful too! Look at her hair! Ah! I think she’s more popular than a celebrity!” Namjoo, who’s standing beside Dani and Eunji were in awe too when many boys were surrounding IU.

“I’m so jealous of her! There’s no one ever volunteer to take my bags! So different from us, right?” Na Eun said after Namjoo and Dani keep on praising IU. They keep watching at her until the teacher came and told everyone to get ready. While Eunji is busy looking at her dream man.

“Okay! For the activity

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter