Doubt

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

I'm dead. I sigh heavily after we got off the train, carrying my backpack and my boyfriend pulling both of our lugage. He is so sweet that I sheepishly smile when he looks at me. Eventhough I said I can do it, he still insist on carrying my stuff saying he didn't bring that much stuff so he can handle it. I'm seriously falling hard for this guy. Wait, I was thinking about Eunji earlier. Just how did I get distracted, uggh!

I can't forget that looks that Eunji had when she saw us and the train leaving. We both looked utterly shock, and I just have that heavy feelings in my heart like I screwed up really bad. And I actually did this time. Eventhough I already have Yoseob to wait for her, but we did make that promise last night.

"Are you okay? Now you're back to yourself when we first leave Eunji behind. I told you she will be fine. Eo?" Gikwang patted my back softly beside me and gave me that blinding smile of his. I sighed again, and smile bitterly. "Gwenchanaa, Yoseob gonna take care of her. Besides, I think she prefer Yoseob than you!" Gikwang exclaimed trying to cheer me up. I relaxed at that statement and nodded.

Both the president and her vice walk past us to go to bus station, where the bus provided by the music fest staff will be waiting for us right on this time. We follow behind them, and I realized Wooyoung is helping IU to carry her luggage. They were talking so sweet to each other, and I suspected something is going on between. But IU had denied it before, saying she thinks she has this one sided feeling towards Wooyung, and she thinks Wooyoung likes someone else.

 

Well, I doubt that.

 

Flashback. On the train.

Naeun and Gikwang being the lovey dovey couple that they always been. Saying sweet stuff to each other and just giggling here and there to every words they said. It’s the typical sight that you can see from both of them. IU and Wooyoung sit next to each other, just across the seat in front of the couple. After settled down from the shock of leaving Eunji behind, had just called her to ask if she was alright, they were now went to do their own routine and just focused on reaching to Gwangju.

IU watched the couple in front in envy, wishing she could do the same with Wooyoung. However, beside her, Wooyoung was busy fiddling with his phone and listening to music with his earphones, probably texting Eunji and worried about her. She can only sighed. Even if she wished for scene like what's in front of her, she knew she has no hope at all. Since she knew Wooyoung likes Eunji, because it was so obvious the way he treated her. So, instead, she directed her attention towards the views outside the train.

Suddenly, she felt her left ear being filled by something, or more like plugged into by a device. Earphone. And she started to hear some exciting music, that match perfectly with the summer. She looked to her side, the owner of the earphones who casually reply by smiling to her.

“I thought you need some music, ‘cos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter