Forget That Deal!

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob’s POV:

Huh! Jinja, that bastard. Always leave me alone these days. Who should I eat with? Wooyoung? Hmmm... But, he probably is busy with IU organizing the club. Then, Doojoon and his gangs? Hmm,no. I don’t wanna join them bully people for money. Ah, I think it’ll be great to eat at the rooftop. I miss my hiding spot. It’s been awhile since I sleep there.

When I open the door, the wind welcomes me with a cold breeze. It was so refreshing. I wanted so much to lay here and sleep. Just the ideas of it make me happy. I guess eating alone is not that bad. I should escapes the class later since the subjects are not my interest.

I walk to my favourite spot. I see someone else is there. It was a girl, judging from the long hair. I can’t help but wishing that she is beautiful. She’s sitting with an earphone in her ear and phone in her hands. She must be listening to music. She’s looking up above the while the wind blows her hair. The scene looks like a picture created by famous artist.

 Just when I occupied my thought on what she’ll looks like, she turns to me expressionlessly. Her hair slightly covers her face by the wind. She gracefully removes her hair and tucks it to her ear. It takes my breath away. I don’t know why but my heart skips a beat. She is beautiful.

“Ah...Oppa... What are you doing here?” She asks like she’s disappoints that it is me. She turns her head away from me when she’s talking. Her tone also sounds not happy at all. She takes the earphone from her ears and put it in her pocket.

“Owh.. Hmm.. I just want to eat here, can I? How about you?” I slowly go nearer her and sit beside her. I sit down with a pudding and a bottle of milk on my hands.

“Err... o-of course...” I can sense that she’s hesitates to sit beside me. She shifted a little away from me and sits uncomfortably. She sighs while looking down. Even though I looked like I didn’t notice it, but I did and I really hate it.

I’ve never saw her like this. Where’s the cheerful and happy-go-lucky Eunji?

“Erm... A-Are you okay?” I can’t help but asking.

“Hm? Ah.. Neh.. “ She’s still looking down.

“Have you eaten?”

"I...I don't have appetite." She's still not looking at me. Aish, it hurts me a lot.

"But still.. You need to eat or you're get hungry later. Ah! Here! You can take mine!"

"Eo? Ah, there's no need. I'm still full from the breakfast. But, wait. Why are you just eating pudding and a milk? Is that enough for you?" She's finally looking at me! Wow, she even asks me question! I couldn't be happier!

"Hehe.. I was late to the canteen so there's only these left. But, don't worry. I can eat more later!" I answer her with a nonstop grins and smiles. I can feel my heartbeat beat faster than normal. Why am I like this at a time like this? Aish, stop beating that hard already. Or you're gonna pop out soon.

"It's not that I'm worry... I'm just... being thoughtful.. I guess..."

"Owh...y..yeah..."

Then, there was that awkward silent between us. I swear I can hear the cockroaches yelling at us with the word 'awkward~!!". I wanted so much to say something but I don't know what. I wish I have a dictionary on what to talk about at the time like this.

“We gonna present our club project next week right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter