Love Day

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a chaos at the makeup room, as today is the day where the music club members will perform the same song that the president gave them, Love Day. It’s been a month of practice, and now is the day they’ll have to do their best to impress their president to get a chance of performing at the Music Festival.

That is a dream for every single member in the club, as rumour said that many famous producers, CEOs of talent agency, singers, actors or people that have many connections in entertainment industry will be there. They will be scouting the performers who they think have the characteristics they wanted. And so, it’ll be easier for them to make a debut in the world of entertainment.

“Hwaiting!!” Yoseob cheered when they were at the door, ready to enter and do their best.

“Em! Hwaiting~!” Eunji made a high five with Yoseob, while curved a smile to him.

----------------------------

Flashback.

“I’m sorry that we only have today to practice..” Eunji apologized when they were at a dance studio. It owned by Gikwang, which is a birthday present that he got from his parent.

 They were now awkwardly stood, facing each other. This was not Eunji’s idea from the beginning, and not Yoseob too. It was IU, as she said she doesn’t want them to lose tomorrow. Even though both of them already memorized the lyrics, they’ll still need to make the final touch to make it perfect.

“Anni, it’s my fault.. Mianhae..” Yoseob spoke with a sad tone.

“Anniya, I’m the one who started it. I’m sorry..”

“But it’s because of me, right? Then, it’s my fault..” Yoseob blamed himself.

“Anni, na-yah..”

“Anni, nah!(me!)”

“Can you guys please stop it?” Doojoon yelled all of the sudden. Both Yoseob and Eunji flinched and looked to the direction of the door, where four figures almost the same height went inside.

“Hmm? Is this the girl?” Junhyung eyed on Eunji, from head to toe.

“Hyung! Are you guys practice on acting or something?” Dongwoon started asking.

“That girl looked like... erm... that actress in That Winter The Wind Blows.. Woah, tokkatae!” Hyunseung stated.

“Eo? What are you guys doing here? I thought I told Gikwang that we’ll be using it today.” Yoseob ignored the silly questions. He didn’t answer, instead he asked them a question too.

“Em, I know.. We’re just here to see the girl his talking about, he said you’re practicing with your girlfriend..” Doojoon went towards Eunji. “Well....” He walked in a circle around Eunji, and eyed every features of her.  “Better than expected...huh? Seobie? ” He pulled her chin, to make eye contact with her. Eunji closed her eyes tightly, afraid to look at Doojoon.

“Yah! Stay away from her!” Yoseob grabbed on Eunji’s arm, and pulled her to his back. He was covering Eunji from the guys.

“Arra, we’re not gonna hurt her... I’m just..checking on her.” Doojoon grinned michieviously. “Okay, I win! Guys, give me the money!” He turned to his gangs, and started collecting the money from them. The other guys hissed, unwillingly take out their money from their pocket and gave Doojoon.

Yoseob and Eunji looked to each other, clueless with what they’re doing.

“Ayy, yah!.. Hyunseung, 100 won... Don’t try to trick me, you think I don’t know how to count?” Doojoon glared at Hyunseung, not satisfied for not getting the money he want.

“Yah, we still don’t know yet.. Yeah, she doesn’t wear thick glasses, no big nose, no slanted eyes and don’t have hair like a witch.. But, we’re still not sure if she wears braces or not, right?” Hyunseung raised one of his eyebrows, and smiled to Doojoon.

“Geurae, let’s check.” Doojoon turned to the bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter