Rooftop

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, gwenchana? You look so pale! And your eye bags are horrible!” Naeun exclaim when she saw Eunji. She is sitting on her seat daydreaming, when the class haven’t even started yet. Naeun waves her hands vigorously in front of her friend, to get her attention.

“Neh? Hmmm....Yeah... that’s great..” Eunji puts on a blank expression. She randomly finds an answer to reply her friend.

“Yah, do you even know I’m talking about? Look! Your face is horrible!” Naeun take out her makeup mirror and put it in front of Eunji to make her see it herself. Eunji sees a girl with dark circle under her eyes, pale and her messy bangs. She couldn’t denied that she do look terrible.

“Aish, shikkereo.. I’m just lack of sleep.. Stop whining like my mom..” Eunji pushes the mirror, making it fall to the ground. She then rose up from her seat, walk away from Naeun without saying a word of sorry. All she did was giving her a glare that was never seen by Naeun before. Their little scenes there caught the attention of the class. The entire class are complete silent when Eunji walk out of the class.

Naeun quickly put her gaze to the floor, where the broken pieces of mirror are. She sighs and takes a broom to clean up the mess before the teacher come. The girls starts surrounds her to ask whether they have a fight or not. Naeun just gave them a bitter smile, not wanting to talk about it. She knows Eunji must have a reason for that.

“Miss Eunji, the class are about to begin? Where are you going?” Eunji’s homeroom teacher, Miss Namjoo, asks when she meets her at the hallway.

“Ah.. Annyeonghaseyo, seongsannim.. I’m going to the toilet..” Eunji fakes a smile.

“Owh.. of course.. Yeah,sure.. Be back hurry, okay?” Miss Namjoo sees the horrible face of Eunji. They exchange nods before Eunji walk to the toilet like a zombie.

Eunji’s POV:

“Aish...” I huffs when I see my face at the big mirror. Naeun was right, I do look terrible! Urgghh...  I take some water to wash my face, hoping that will help to reduce the ugliness of my face. I totally look 10 years older now. If only I bring my blusher, I can cover it a bit. But , I didn’t bring it.

This is all that jerk call YANG YOSEOB’s fault!!!

“Are you okay?” That’s the second time I heard the annoying question. But wait, who disturb my thought? I look to the left and saw the girl I want to avoid the most.

“If you keep holding the water pipe like that, I guarantee it will eventually break. Unless that’s what you want. Hehe..”She giggles like her joke is funny. The hell. Why do I have to meet her here?

“Ah.. Hehe... Sorry..” I fakes a smile. Again.

“No need to say that. Ah! The bell! It’s time for class.. I’m going first! See you at the club, kay? Annyeong~” She waves and walk out of the toilet. I sigh.

Should I go to the class? Naeun going to smack me with all her mighty if I didn’t.. And I’ll get an earful from Miss Namjoo. Eventhough she’s beautiful outside, but inside her is scarier that you can imagine. But then, why do I care?

The class will be all boring until it’s lunch. And I’ll be left alone when it’s time for lunch coz Naeun gonna eat with her charming and wonderful boyfriend she has always mention, or to me it’s a jerk who takes my friend away. I’m not saying I don’t like him, but... I don’t know.

Naaaa.. I’m not going to the class.

I went to the peaceful place ever in school, the rooftop. I found a strategic spot where no one will see me and sit down. I take out my earphone and start to play the music. Ahhhhh...... See? I make a good choice to escape the class. I probably should take a nap first.

End of Eunji’s POV.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter