Gwangju

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oh my god.. i can't believe there are people who actually appreciate this crappy story that i write..i know, i can't believe i updated this too haha. and thank you so much for supporting this, and yes @iuismylife, i saw your comment all the time. Reading the comment actually trigger that inner writer in me to continue this haha.. I'm so sorry my dear readers,for not updating for the past, idk, 3 years? oh god *facepalm*. Eventho i hv so limited time in my life, since i'm already in university and all. But yeah, i tried. So enjoy!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Gwangju, here we come!” shouted Eunji with her hands in the air while she was packing her clothes for the trip tomorrow. It wouldn’t be like any other trip, as she was invited together with Yoseob, Naeun, Gikwang and their club president of course, IU and Wooyoung to the music fest. They will be performing in the music fest which are usually filled with performance from idols, singers and popular artist in the entertainment world in Korea. It would be one chance in a lifetime.

“Oh dear, I know you’re excited but don’t forget your stage outfit here.” Eunji’s mom enters her room with a pastel colour dress folded neatly in her hands.

“Oh my god, omma!!! Is that a new dress for me?” Eunji excitedly took the dress from her mom and quickly stand in front of her mirror with the dress covered her body form.

“Yes, dear. Oh, I hope you like it. I’m sorry I didn’t take you with me to pick it yourself. You were too busy with the competition and all..and ..and I felt bad if I would waste your ti-“

“Oooh, omma. I love this so muccchh.. Gamsamhamnida eommonie!” Eunji went to hug her babbling mother. “And going out with you wouldn’t waste any seconds of my time mom!” She faced her mom and gave her biggest smile to her mother. 

“Oh my darling, I love you so much. Please be careful tomorrow, Eunji-ah.”Eunji nodded while her mother patting on her head. “And don’t forget to take your meals, drinks a lot of water since the weather is hot, brush your teeth before bedtime and calls me three ti-“

Eunji rolled her eyes. ”Arasso, arraso omma. I’m not a child and I know how to take care of myself.” She put up both her hands to stop her mom. “And yes, I will call you three times a day, omma.” Eunji finished when she saw her mom open wanted to say something.

“Okay..” her mom nodded and went out to the door. “But.. if anything happen-“ Her mom started before closing the door.

“You will be the first one to know mom.” Eunji confirmed quickly.

NEXT MORNING.

“Oh my god, oh my god! Oh my god, I’m late!!” Eunji shouted when she saw the alarm and stumbled from her bed.

She quickly went into the shower and get ready as quick as she can. She was thankful that at least she made a promise with her one and only friend, Naeun last night, that they will wait for each other and go together. Yes, she knew Naeun would at least wait for her. Well, she hopes so. Because if not, she will need to go there herself and she don’t even know how to buy the ticket.

“Omma! I don’t need breakfast! I’m already late!” Eunji run towards the stairs with her fast footsteps. She quickly put her shoes on when her mom comes with a blue container.

“Here’s your breakfast, dear. Oh come on, don’t rush. At least give us a goodbye hugs?” Her mom quickly put the breakfast into Eunji’s bag. Her dad comes after that.

“Grrrr, I told you I’m late!” Eunji groaned but still gave her mom and dad the hugs they deserved and runs out of the house to catch the train that she and her club members should be on to Gwangju. She dreamed on a train date with Yoseob, sitting beside him, talking and eating with him all the way to Gwangju. But now, yes, she could just wipe that dream off as she had another five minutes before the train takes off. She haven’t even catch any bus to go there.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter