Dying From Choking

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aigoo~ Naeun-ah! Is this really my daughter?" Eunji's mom commented when she opened the door to let her daughter and her daughter's friend come in. She was wondering about the sudden change of her daughter's behaviour lately, but she never asks. Before, Eunji never really care about her hair or anything, but now she changed it like changing her dress and also wearing some makeup that she always told her daughter to put on but Eunji just never listen before.

"Molla, omma! I also wonder whether this is my friend or not!" Naeun sarcastically answered back as she held on Eunji's mom arm and giggled with her. They’re closed as she always comes to Eunji’s house like it’s her own house.

"Yah! I've changed my hair back! There's no need to say that!" Eunji pouted when she saw them still giggling with themselves.

“Arraso, but don’t change it anymore or you’ll damage your hair! But, I think I started to miss your yesterday hair already, hehe!” Eunji’s mom rubbed on Eunji’s hair gently and gave a wide smile. She loves to see this new side of Eunji who’s started to become more ecstatic than before.

“Omma! I’ll never change to that kind of style again! He said I look like ahjumma!” Eunji whining like a child to her mom. Naeun just chuckled as she knows who her friend is talking about.

“Hmm? Dugu?” Eunji’s omma tilted her head as a curious expression formed on her face. She wanted to know who is this person that has successfully changed her daughter’s attitude.

“AH! That... urrmm... it’s no one... just a friend...” Eunji quickly covered when she realized she spit the wrong thing. Then, gave a not-so-satisfying answer to her mom.

“Ayyy~ A friend?” Naeun interrupted with a tease. She made a poker face and whispered something to Eunji’s mom.

“Yahh! What did you tell my mom? Mom! Don’t believe her words, it’s totally a lie!” Eunji’s waving her hand desperately and shook her head nervously to her mom when she doesn’t even know what Na Eun tell her mom. They both started to laugh at Eunji’s expression that really looks like some kind of criminal that tried to prove that she’s innocent.

“Hahaha... Arraso, I’ll believe my beautiful daughter. Now, go get change and I’ll prepare food for you guys!” Eunji’s mom chimed as both of them went to Eunji’s room to get change. Naeun have her own clothes in Eunji’s closet as she sometimes spend the night there. And now, she’s thinking of spending the night there again as she doesn’t want to feel lonely back at her house.

The reason she feel lonely is because her mom and dad has separated. It’s all thanks to a who seduced her father when he has a business trip to America. Her mother already warn her father to not enjoying himself so much there but yeah... it ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter