Barrier

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji was whistling like the happiest person in the world when she’s at the school corridor heading to the girl’s toilet. She’s happy because today, Yoseob promised to meet her after school to discuss about their duet coz today is their last day to practice.. She still can’t believe it even after pinching her cheek for thousand times after Yoseob told her about their meeting which she called ‘date’.

‘Yayy! I’m just one more step ahead now!” Eunji accidentally said out loud her thought when she’s entering the toilet. She quickly closed with her both hands and bow to the only person in the toilet. IU.

“Annyeong! Sorry! Hehe!” Eunji giggled at herself and smiled to her president in front of her. She’s worried if IU is still mad at her about the other day.

“Hmm.. Gwenchana...” IU answered while busy fixing her hair in front of the mirror. There’s a silent between them.

“Why did you reject Yoseob?” Eunji asked a question which shocked both of them. She didn’t mean to ask that, but it just slipped out from her tongue. Eunji didn’t take back what she asked and waiting for an answer from IU.

IU’s POV:

Ah... So, she liked Yoseob.

“Because...” I saw Eunji’s eyes full of curiosity while waiting for my answer.

“Because he’s a good guy.” Eunji looked at me like she wanted to ask something. But, she didn’t. Maybe she doesn’t understand what I was trying to say.

“I want to be like a best friend with him. But, I don’t why, I don’t want it to be more than that. So, you don’t have to worry. Coz, I’ll never have a feeling for him!” I slightly smiled to her while fixing my hair for the last time and leave her with a goodbye wave. She looked a bit pale but maybe it’s just my feeling.

Eunji’s POV:

Hmm... So... That’s why...

I washed my face which looked a bit pale when I looked into the mirror. Maybe Na Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter