The Door

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the music club room.

“Seulpeuhajima nonono~ Honjaga anya nonono~” A girl is busy writing something, which seemed to be a really important report for her club. She also sang and hummed at the same time. It’s none other than the club’s president, IU. She was trying to enjoy herself, but did no success at all.

“Aish, why are there so many report to do? This is totally out of my limit!!” The girl complained to herself, furious with the piles of reports, almost like a tower or something that she needed to finish. She knew she probably needs a month or so to finish it. But she can’t, because the due is tomorrow.

She sighed again when she finish a report, which she took freaking 30 minutes away. But, that would be only 0.01% of the piles of report. She wanted to ask her Vice President, Wooyoung, for help, but she knew that would be a bad idea. Like what she always did, she’ll be stuttering and blushing madly when talking to Wooyoung. So, she figured out that it’s better to avoid him.

Besides, she also heard from some of the girls, stated that he and his group, 2pm, has entered an audition for a boy group. It was probably held by a company named JYP or something. They said the group make it through and gonna debut in no time. That was what she heard, but never really asked Wooyoung about it. She doesn’t really want to be a busybody by asking him questions, even though the curiousness is killing her.

“Yah, Jieun! Why didn’t you tell me?! ” A guy suddenly came bashing through the door without a knock.

“Ahh!!” IU jumped from her seat in surprised. Her wide eyes became even wider, and almost hit the tower of report to the ground. Both of them make a fast reflex, by holding the reports to avoid it falling with their hands.

“Pheww..” They both sighed in relief. IU suddenly realized that Wooyoung’s hands were on top of her hands, holding the reports with a tight grip. She looked at Wooyoung, but it seemed that he doesn’t realize that.

“ Uh.. Gumawo.. “ IU spoke when she slowly took her hands from beneath Wooyoung’s hands. She looked down to cover her blushing cheek.

“Ow.. Yah, do you seriously think that you can finish this? Yourself? Hmm?” Wooyoung slowly arranged the reports in lower height, afraid that the same thing would happen again. Then, took a seat in front of IU’s desk and started searching for pen to help her finish the report.

“Neh? B-But, how did you know this?” IU asked while still standing on her feet watching Wooyoung searching for something.

“I met Mr. Kang earlier. He was so furious that we didn’t send our club reports for 3 months. You should have seen his face, it’s like he wanted to rip me in pieces. I even get an earful you know..” He started complained, but with no angry tone. He didn’t want to blame IU for that.

“I’m sorry.. I should have been more responsible.. I-“

“Yah, sit down already. It’s not your fault.. Here, start writing something or we won’t finish it before the due tomorrow.” Wooyoung finally found a pen. He gestured IU to sit down and gave her the pen that she must have threw to the ground when she got shocked earlier.

“Neh, arraso. But, you didn’t reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter