Caught

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did you do yesterday?” Naeun asked me when I was busy humming our performance song. Yeah, the competition has ended yesterday, but I can’t seem to forget the song. That was the first song I’ve ever sang with Yoseob. How can I POSSIBLY forget that song?~

“Yah, answer me. Stop day dreaming already. We haven’t even started the class.” Naeun flicked on my forehead, and it REALLY hurt. Damn it.

“Aish, you don’t need to do that..” I rubbed on my forehead while pouted. “Hehe... I went to eat icecream with Yoseob~” I hummed happily to her. She made an of-course-u-did face to me and rolled her eyes.

“Okay, class. Good morning.” Our homeroom teacher, Miss Sunny, came and everyone hurriedly went to their seat. I had a chance of exchanging smiled with Yoseob when he passed by my seat to go to his seat. And that smile totally melted me.

How I wish he felt the same way with me... “Huhh...” I sighed.

“Pssst.. Are you okay?” Naeun poked on my hand and whispered.

I smiled bitterly to her while nodded.

She smiled back to me and put on a reassuring smile. I love how she was so caring for me. She was too nice for a teenage girl that abandoned by her parents. She was crying last night when she called me, told me how she missed her family still living together back at the village. She told me she met her childhood friend from the same village, and he was the one that reminded her of them.

I cried with her last night.

 I had told her millions times to just stay with me at my house, coz it’s not like my mom gonna be angry about that. Instead, she was pleased to have another daughter like her. Yeah, my mom loves her so much. Actually, my whole family love her. We’ve always welcomed her to join us, but...

She said she was worry that her mom will visit her later.

“How about you? You’re okay?” I asked worriedly.

“Em. Don’t worry.” She smiled cheerfully. And I replied with the same cheerful smile.

“Is there something wrong? Miss Eunji and Naeun?” Miss Sunny suddenly interrupted my scene with Naeun. Aish, great. I almost called her shortie when she was calling my name, but I stopped myself before it slipped from my tongue coz that’ll rude. She was rather short for her height, and now her hair is short too. So basically, everything is short..keke

“HUH?? Mind answers me?” She spoke out loud when none of us was talking. She stared at us, waiting for our answer.

“Anniya, it was nothing. We were sorry. You can continue, Miss Sunkyu.”

“Yah, I’ve told you that my name is Sunny. Can’t you get that?”

“Anniyo, your name is Lee Sunkyu. I saw it in your identity card.” I denied her facts. The other students started whispering to each other, the sound of students talking filled the class in seconds. All eyes were now on our cute little homeroom teacher now.

“Mwoya? Yah, since when did you saw it?” She asked with an annoyed tone. Hmph, I guess she forgot already, huh? Should I remind her or just leave it here and continue the class? Naaah, that’ll be super boring.

“Yah, stop it.” Naeun whispered and kept telling me to stop talking. But, how can I?

“Aish, you forgot? I’m always cleaning the class after school coz I’m always late...  And guess who found your wallet?” I furrowed my eyebrows up, smiled mischievously to her.

“Neh??? It was you? So, that pink colour letter...”

“Yeah,  sincerely from me. I was gonna keep the secret actually, but why should I? You have such a great name, there’s no need to hide it.” I smiled to her.

 She then put her head down in embarrassment, blushing in red when some student started giggling. Why are they doing that? Her name was really great actually, so what’s so funny? She then stared back at me and her eyes were scary. “So now you’re teasing me for how great the name is? Then are you happy to laugh on my name like that?” She stated furiously.

What have I say?

“Anniya, I mean it. That’s a really good name. Jinjayo.” I nodded hundreds time to assure her.

“Yeah, seongsannim. Great name. It sounds so... shady? Buhahahhahaha..” The guys laughed out loud. Like that was funny. Well.. It was funny actually, and I found myself started to giggle and eventually laughed along with the other students. Naeun also can’t hold her laugh anymore, and yeah, it was confirmed that everyone in class were laughing right now. Except the teacher of course.

Miss Sunny walked out of the class with her books and handbag. But before that, she stopped right in front of the door, managed to give me the last stare. And I saw it in her eyes.

Fury, embarrassed, devastated. Tears.

OH MY GOD.

Everyone cheered in unison. I turned to the class, and realized one of the guys was raising both his hands up, only in minutes that I realized he was waiting for my high-five. I hesitatedly gave him the high five, and the others started doing it with me.

What’s going on?

“Woah, Eunji jinja jjang! We can escape the class thanks to you! Kkaja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter