Blushing Hard

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NaEun run out of the class, just like most of the student, to see what exactly is happening with the teacher and her bff, Eunji. But, all she saw is Eunji run away with her ultimate crush, Yoseob. She can see how furious the teacher is when she heard the teacher accidentally let out a curse, eventhough it almost sound like a whisper. And that exactly what she’s feeling right now, MAD.

Without a second thought, Naeun quickly tried to get out of the crowd and chase after her friend, who has done many crimes. But, the teacher caught her hand before she can take her second step.

“Yah, what are you thinking? Go inside the class, now! Pppalli!” The teacher ordered.

“B-B-But, seongsamnim, I can help you chase after them!”

“No, there’s no need. They will eventually know what they have done wrong and come to me themselves later. So, just go inside. I need to continue the lecture.” The teacher patted on Naeun shoulder with a light smile and pushes her back lightly to make her went inside the class.

“Jja, students, forget what just happen and let’s continue the class.” The teacher tried to get his students attention by knocking the blackboard twice. Every single of the students just groaned and continue doing their stuff which is sleep, writing notes or listening to their iPod.

“Aisshh.. that stupid girl..” Naeun muttered when she adjusting her seat.

‘Bzzzttt... Bzzzttt..’ Naeun’s phone suddenly vibrated signalling that she got a message when she’s still thinking how stupid her friend can be. She did get a little shock, but quickly act normal before the teacher saw her.

 ‘must be from that stupid!’ Naeun thought with her angry expression.

She slowly took her phone and opened the message.

From: Minhyuk

Hey, babe. Watcha’ doing?

“Urgghh!” Naeun accidentally let it out loud.

“Miss Naeun, I know you’re mad, but please don’t make it too loud, can you? We need to study here.” The teacher warned, when he saw Naeun’s mad face, while the entire student looked at her weirdly.

“Ah.. Mianhae.. I’ll be quiet. Please continue.” Naeun slightly bow her head with a fake smile.

She looked at the message again. Then, delete the message within a second. She didn’t hate the men that send her that message, but it’s because she didn’t know him that well to get a message like that.

Naeun let out a sigh when she thought about last night.

------------------------------------------------

Flashback.

“Yah, just pick it up already! What are you waiting for?” Eunji became slightly impatient.

“But.. I don’t know whose number is this! How can I just answer it?! ” Naeun became slightly nervous.

“Who cares? What if it’s Gikwang?!! ”

“No, it’s not! I have already saved his number, so this is obviously not him.” Naeun tried to deny.

Without Naeun looking, Eunji pressed on the answer button. She forced Naeun to answer it by putting the phone to Naeun’s ear. Forcefully, of course.

Naeun mouthed the word ‘yahh!’ angrily to her friend when she’s already holding the phone.

“Yeobeoseyo! You finally answered!” A guy voice suddenly spoke.

“Ah.. Neh.. Yeobeoseyo, who’s this?” Naeun asked with curious expression. She made an eye contact with Eunji. Eunji on the other hand was beside her, trying to hear the voice by putting her ear near the phone too.

“Yah, don’t you remember? At the school garden? The confession from a handsome guy?” The guy spoke again.

“Hmm? Err... So.. You’re-“

“Yeah! That’s me! Minhyuk!” He cut off before Naeun finish her word.

“Oh.. But, where did you get my number?” Naeun asked eventhough she’s not that curious. She had been through this before, so it’s kinda common for her. Yeah, she’s kinda popular because of her looks.

“Err.. Geunyang..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter