Not Like Any Other Day

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob’s POV:

Today is just like any other day. Headache. School. Boring. Aisssh~

I don’t feel like going to school, but if my mom find out, I’ll be screwed. No,dead.

Thank god I’m living alone,if not, the morning would probably filled with my mom’s nagging, my hyung mad at me for wearing his boxer and my dad panicking for searching his tie all over the house when he’s freaking wearing it. Pfft!

 I don’t know why but I started to miss that. I quickly make a hot chocolate for breakfast and drink it right away. Ah! Hot!!!!! Why didn’t I think of that!! Pabo!

When I look at the clock, it was 7:50 am. I have only freaking 10 minutes to go school! Sh**! I mentally slapped myself and ready to run out of the house.

BAM!!

I stumbled with my face kissing the floor. Aish! What a bad luck I have! Thank you very much, teddy! Why are you here anyway? I face palmed when I saw how dirty the house looks, with the comics spreading on the floor, the dusty table with dried flower, etc... LORD!

Ah, forget about that! I’ll clean later after back from school!

RIIIIIIIG!!!!

The bell rang loud as a warning for student to get into their class. It’s amazing how the corridor are now dead silent within just a minute. But, I guess not.

“Ah!!! Andwae!!” Both Eunji and Yoseob run as fast as they could to their classroom.

“L-A-T-E!!” The teacher yelled in anger with his veins popping out to those two who’re panting like mad at the door. They both bowing apologetically to the teacher, but instead, what they got is a punishment.

“Go stand outside the class with your hands up!!!” The teacher ordered with a strict face like he wanted to just swallow them in pieces. They both clinched when they heard the order and nodded in a flash as a response.

Both get out of the class like a lost puppy and quickly do the order.

“Yah, why are you late?” Eunji whispered to start the conversation.

“I stumbled.” Yoseob answered short. That is enough to make the girl laughed. The girl started to laugh so hard that she snorted without realizing it. Yoseob also find it so funny that he started to join Eunji laughing, which is a bad idea. The student in the classroom were stunned by they action that all of them started to put their attention to them, by looking outside the window of course.

“Yah!!!!! What’s so funny about standing here? You guys want more???” The teacher went outside to check on those two. Which he obviously have enough of them for disturbing his lecture.

Yoseob and Eunji gulped when they heard his voice again. Yoseob quickly turned to face Eunji an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter