Stars

We Meet Again

Anneyong my lovelies^^ How are you all today?? I'm gonna make this chapter extra cute, in celebration of my Dongsaengie's birthday, which is tomorrow. She'll be 17! -sigh- They grow up so fast.... ): 

ANYWAYS, my friend and I (dongsaengie) did this last night, so we both agreed to make it happen in out stories. Enjoy~ ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   "YAH! Park Kyung, hurry your  up!" You yelled. The pile of blankets in your hands began tilting as you shifted your weight impatiently. Crying out, you tried desperately to save the folded fabric as it leaned towards the floor. Just as it was about to slip out of your hands, bigger ones covered your own, catching them. You released a sigh of release as your boyfriend smiled at you. Sending him a mock glare, you shoved the blankets into his hands and exited your flat. Calling after you, Kyung followed you quickly to his car. Sliding into the warm leather seat, you watched as Kyung fumbled with the blankets and car door. Minutes later, he slid in beside you, giving you a pout as he put the car into drive. 

"Yah..... You didn't have to leave me...." He spoke quietly, his eyes remaining on the road in front of him. Your own eyes softened as you stared at him. His flawless smooth skin you loved running your hands over. The ridge of his nose and his full pink lips. Lacing your fingers with his, you kissed his cheek softly before resting your head on his shoulder. He nuzzled his face against your hair but remained quiet.

   "I'm sorry yeobo.... I was just playing.." You tell him quietly. You hear him sigh quietly as he pulled into your destination, a large park. Pulling into an empty space, Kyung turned to face you and kissed you gently. You melted into the kiss and palced your hand on against his cheek. He pulled away moments later, leaving you breathless. He climbed out of the car and grabbed the blankets, splitting the pile with you before leading the way towards the large hill. There was going to be a meteor shower tonight, and the two of you wanted to witness it. Together.

"How about here, Jagi?" Kyung asked you, walking towards a clear sopt of grass away from the trees, allowing you to gaze at the sky without any interference. 

   "Nae! Pali pali! It's going to start soon!!" You tell him, spreading the blankets along the ground. Snuggling back against Kyung's chest as his arms wrapped around you, you sighed in content at looked into the sky....... Nothing was happening. Glancing at the watch on Kyung's wrist, you read the time. 10:07. It was supposed to begin at 10.

"Yah.... Wae isn't anything- AH!" Just as you were completing your sentence, a meteor shot across the sky, burning a bright white-ish blue before disappearing into the night sky. You felt the vibrations of Kyung laugh before you heard it. He gazed down at you lovingly as you stared up at the sky, a smile on your face. As more and more meteors shot across the sky, you and Kyung spoke quietly to each other. 

  "Jagiya.." You turned to look at your boyfriend of almost 1 year and smiled, tilting your head to the side as if to ask 'mwo?'. You felt his hands glide over your neck and something cold wrap around it to lay right above the neckline of your shirt. Looking down, your eyes widened as you saw a simple silver chain resting against your skin, a small circular pendant hanging from it. The pendant was open in the middle, and light blue gems sparkled up at you. You looked into Kyung's eyes confused, yet extremely happy. 

  "Wha-" 

"Kristy... Jagiya... You are my best friend. My shoulder to lean on. The one person I know I can always count on. You're the love of my life, my one and only. You're my everything." 

  Tears welled up on your eyes at his words and you gazed into his dark eyes. You were at a loss for words.

"Kristy," He said once more, cupping your cheeks, "I love you.."

The sincerity in his voice made the tears spill over as your love for him swelled to unimaginable heights. You buried your face in his chest and cried, his shirt soaking up all the tears. He pressed his face to your hair as he held you, his hand moving gently up and down your bock soothingly.  Your tears finally stopped and you looked up at him with red puffy eyes. To him, you never looked more beautiful.

  "Kyung, I-I love you too." You told him. A smile stretched across his face and he pressed his lips against your. Kissing you passionately and full of love, he murmured those three words softly to you at the stars shot across the sky above you.

---------------------------

Awwww~~~ How cute! 

Happy early birthday my precious dongsaeng! I hope you get the ultimate happiness^^ You deserve it <3

Please comment and tell me what you think so far! I'm open to any suggestions too, if you have any(: