The Next Step

We Meet Again

 

This is only part of what I'm about to write, but I wanted to seperate it into two or more chapters. I haven't decided yet. 

 

Wiping the sweat from your forehead, you smiled as you threw the last cardboard box into the recycling bin. You and Kyung had finally moved in together. You bought a modern semi-large house on the outskirts of Seoul. You had finally unpacked everything from your previous apartment (along with the help of Allison) and the two of you plopped down onto the two black leather couches.

    “Wahh~~ That was so much work!” Allison said, taking a large gulp from her water bottle. You nodded in agreement, laying your head back and closing your eyes.

“Nae…. I wonder when Kyung will get home…” You wondered. A smirk found its way onto her face as Allison stared at you.

  “Well if it’s going to be anytime soon, I should probably get going….” She said, making you laugh. She rose and patted your head as she walked past you, grabbing her keys on the way.

 “I’ve been practicing a new massage technique.. Maybe I’ll show you next time..”

    “YAH!”

She walked out the door before you could tell her to show you now, and you didn’t have the energy to chase after her. A few minutes later, the door opened again. Perking up, you thought Allison had returned to massage you. You were shot down when Kyung entered the living room, staring in awe at the work you and your friend accomplished. He looked at you and smiled.

   “Yah…. The place looks nice! Good job Jagi! Yah! What’s with the long face?” He asked you, moving closer. Your lips pursed on their own as you stared at your boyfriend, a small smile tugging at your lips.

“Nothing Kyoppa. Allison teased me by saying she was practicing a new massage technique and left before she showed me…. I thought you were her..” You told him. A mock frown formed on his face as he pretended to be hurt.

     “Yah… So you were disappointed it was me??!” You laughed at his cuteness and stood to wrap your arms around him.

“Ani, ani!!”

    Kyung laughed and placed a kiss to your forehead, picking you up and swinging you around the room, celebrating the next step in your relationship.

Hmm... Perhaps in the next chapter I shall make myself get together with my own bias.... Mr. Yang Yoseob <3 Heehee^^ I can't resist... (:

Kyung+Oppa=Kyoppa!! ^^