For Your Birthday

We Meet Again

How are you, lovelies? 

Here's the update for my precious Dongsaeng's birthday, which was yesterday. Sorry it's a day late, but you've already read this chapter^^ Hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------

   Sunlight hit your eyes, awakening you a peaceful sleep. Groaning softly you stretched out your body, feeling your joints pop. Your arms slid over to where Kyung was, only to find the space empty and cold. Sitting up, you looked around for your boyfriend. Soon, the door opened and he walked in, shirtless, and carrying a tray piled high with breakfast food. A smile stretched across your face as the smell of pancakes overpowered your senses. Your mouth was watering, and it wasn't just from the food...

"Good morning beautiful." Kyung said, setting the tray down on your lap and kissing you sweetly. You melted into him, but he soon pulled away and left the room, leaving you alone with a delicious breakfast and the lingering feeling of his lips on yours. Eyes racking over the spread, you took in all that was there. There was so much!! A pile of pancakes slathered with peanut butter and topped with powdered sugar and maple syrup, just the way you like them. Sweet vanilla yogurt topped with a crunchy granola. A perfect-looking banana, a sweet slice of watermelon, and a fragrant clementine, and to top it all off, a tall glass of banana milk. Your favorite. You dug in quickly, managing to get food all over your face. The fluffy, sweet pancakes, peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth. You took a sip of banana milk and moaned softly at the delicious taste.The fruit was refreshing, and the granola added just the right amount of texture to the plain yogurt. As you took the last gulp of milk, Kyung returned, his eyes widening at the empty tray. Your body relaxed against the pillows as you smiled at him, thanking him for the delicious meal.

     "Your welcome Jagi~" he told you, moving forward to kiss you deeply, the taste of your breakfast still fresh on your lips. As the kiss heated up, Kyung moved the tray and climbed on the bed, his legs strattling either side of you. Your hands began moving up and down his stomach and chest, causing shivers to course through his body. Just as you were about to take things further, he broke the kiss and climbed off you, causing you to pout. kyung let out a shakey chuckle and patted your head.

 "Get dressed! We're going out!" He pressed another soft kiss to your slightly bruised lips before murmuring a 'Happy Birthday' against them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Emerging from the bathroom freshly showered, warm stream trailing behind you, you made your wayy to your closet. After minutes of consideration, you finally decided on a pair of dark skiny jeans with a sparkly black tank top and a pair of sandals, the cool leather feeling delicious on your hot skin. You ran your hands through your long hair before slipping into the living room where Kyung was waiting. Seeing you, he stood and smile, wrapping his arms around you gently and nuzzling your neck, causing a faint blush to dust your cheeks. 

Kyung led you through the busy streets of Seoul, finally taking you into the mall and dragging you into multiple stores.

  "Now," he said, "I want you to pick out whatever you like." 

"Waeyo? I'm not letting you buy me anything!" 

   "I know, I know!" He held his hands up in defense, "I just want to see the types of things you like. Swear."

You gave him a suspicious look but complied, going through and showing his anything that caught your eye. After hours of looking through clothes, Kyung drags you to an ice cream stand.

  "Two superman cones, please!" He asks, showing some aegyo. You allow the giggle rising in your throat to escape, causing Kyung to smile widely at you. He paid and the two of you sat on a bench to enjoy the frozen treat. 

"So Jagiya, what yould you like for your birthday?" Kyung asked you. You pondered the question before answering.

   "You." 

Something flashed in his eyes, but was gone before you could distinguish what it was, and he gave you a y smirk before leaning forward. Expecting him to kiss you, your eyes lowered. Letting out a surpised gasp when his tongue traced your bottom lip slowly, you stared at him. 

 "That could.... be arranged..." His voice dropped an octave and you felt white hot desire shoot through you. Standing quickly, you grabbed his hand and began pulling him in the direction of your apartment, ready to recieve your 'present'.

 

 

Ahh~ There it is^^

Please tell me what you think my commenting~~ Please please please please don't be silent! Tell me what's on your mind. Whether you love it, hate it, or just think it's ok. If you have any suggestions or things you'd like to see, tell me! I promise, I won't bite!! ^^