Surprise~

We Meet Again

 

   The week went by slowly. You noticed something weird between Kyung, Allison and Yoseob, but brushed it off as work related. Sitting on the cool leather couch, you flipped through the channels trying to find something to occupy the time. Kyung was at the studio with the rest of Block B, and Allison was at work so you had nothing to do.

 “Hmm…Our anniversary is on Saturday….” You mumbled to yourself. Standing, you winced as your legs stuck to the leather slightly, making a suction noise as you pulled them away. Walking around the house, you thought about what you could possibly get Kyung for you anniversary.

  “Well…..He did say his headphones were dying…..But headphones? Really? Is that all I can come up with?” You continued to think about it until you heard the front door open and close. Smiling, you hid quickly, wanting to scare your boyfriend.

“Jagiya~” Kyung sang out, looking around the empty house for his girlfriend. “Yah…. Where is she?!”

  As he walked around the corner towards the stairs, you jumped out of your hiding spot, wrapping your arms around him. He let out a high pitched scream and sprinted forward. Looking at him in surprise, tears gathered in your eyes as laughter bubbled up in your throat. Falling to your knees, you looked up at Kyung only to laugh even harder. He stared at you for a moment before smiling evilly. Walking towards you slowly, he attacked your sides, tickling you. Screaming at the suddenness of it, you tried to crawl away only to be pulled back.

   “Ahahahahahahaha… K-Kyung! Stop!!! Ahhhh~~” You screamed at him, your body moving jerking around. He finally stopped and hugged you, wiping the tears, from painful laughter, off your cheeks and kissing the tip of your nose. After a minute of pouting, you finally gave in and smiled, chuckling a little bit.

“…..You screamed like a little girl….” You said quietly, rising to your feet and running up the stairs before he could get you again.

  “YAH!”

He finally reached the bedroom door and ran into the room, shutting it behind him and looking around. You were nowhere to be found. He heard stifled giggles from the closet and shook his head, a smile on his face. Kyung opened the doors quickly, causing you to scream/laugh. He chased you around for a few more minutes before the both of you collapsed on the bed, still laughing.

   “Hahaha…. I love you.” He said hugging you. You smiled and returned the form of affection, wrapping your own arms around him in return. Kyung told you about his day and you told him about yours, the two of you still wrapped into each other’s embrace. You remained that way, talking about nothing yet everything, until you fell into a light sleep. Kyung smiled and moved the stray hairs away from your face, caressing it as he did so.

“I can’t wait until Saturday…..” He murmured, thinking about what was going to happen and smiling before falling sleep next to you.

“Jagi….” You groaned and turned over, cuddling into the warm covers. You felt Kyung get off the bed and smiled as he pressed a kiss to your head.

   When you woke up again, the room was empty and Kyung was no where to be found. You felt pain in your chest before you found the note he left you.

 Jagi,

You looked so peaceful sleeping, I couldn’t bear to wake you. So cute~^^ Anyways, I went out real quick to get us some breakfast. Starbucks, just for you(; I’ll be back soon. If you want something specific call me, arraseo? I love you Kristy Kay Arizona Skye Turner. Happy anniversary <3

Love Forever,

Kyoppa~~

 

  You laughed at his cheesiness and changed into a pair of fuzzy Hello Kitty pajama pants and a tank top, slipping your feet into your equally fuzzy slippers. Tying your hair up into a high ponytail, you headed downstairs and outside, walking leisurely in the warm weather towards the mailbox. Grabbing the neat stack of envelopes, you shuffled through them as you walked back towards the house. As you placed your hand on the doorknob, ready to open it, you heard a car pull into the driveway and turned, seeing Kyung smile at you through the windshield. You smiled and waited for him. He climbed out of the car and headed towards you, Starbucks in one hand and a white paper bag in the other. He kissed you passionately, making your knees go weak, and he wrapped his arm around you. Smirking slightly, he gaze you another kiss before pulling you into the house.

  Placing the coffee on the table, he opened the bag and pulled out two large containers. Opening them, your mouth watered as you looked at the food laid out if front of you.

“Kimchi, white rice, some sushi, and some fruit.” Kyung said happily, pulling your chair out for you before seating himself across from you. The two of you dug in, savoring the flavors and sipping at the rich, hot liquid made by the Gods.

  “Yah. Call Allison.” Kyung told you when you were finished. You looked at him in confusion, but grabbed your phone.

“Waeyo~?” He didn’t answer and just smiled, continuing to sip his coffee.

  “Dongsaengie!” She exclaimed as she answered the phone. You flinched slightly at her cheerful tone but smiled nonetheless.

“Annyeong Unnie. What’s up?” You asked her, cleaning up the slight mess you had made eating.

   “Ah~ Nothing, nothing. I have a surprise for you!! I’ll be over in a hour to get you, so get ready. Saranghae dongsaengie!” She hung up before you could reply and you stared at your phone in annoyance.

“Yah! What’s going on?!” You questioned your innocent-looking boyfriend. He smiled lovingly at you and rose from his seat. Walking towards you, he gave you another kiss. You could taste the coffee he had finished drinking and sighed contently against him lips. Pulling away, he gazed into your eyes.

  “Happy anniversary, Jagiya. Saranghae~” He said quietly, giving you a cute smile. You giggled and replied.

“Nae. Happy anniversary, Kyoppa. Nado~” You did some rare aegyo, causing him to laugh, and moved away.

  “So what’s going on? What’s my Unnie up to?” You asked him suspiciously. He chuckled at your persistence and guided you up the stairs and into the bedroom.

“I have a surprise for you, for our anniversary, and I asked her to keep you company as I get everything ready.” He said sweetly. You smiled and moved towards the closet to get dressed. Changing into a pair of blue jean shorts and a red, ed, flannel and a white tank top, you slipped your feet into your pair of worn Batman Converse and went to find Kyung.

   You found him outside on the balcony, talking on the phone.

“Nae, nae. Arasseo. Nae Hyung. Nae. Ani~. Nae. Hahahah. Ok Hyung! Hanmida!” He hung up and turned, smiling at you. You looked at him in amusement and intertwined your fingers, relishing in the warmth his hands brought your own. As the two of you had a little ‘moment’, the doorbell rang. You sighed and went to answer it.

   “Kristy!” Allison yelled, hugging you quickly once you opened the door. She pulled away quickly, stepping behind Yoseob so you wouldn’t hit her. You glared as she stuck her tongue out.

“Let’s go!” Yoseob cheered, grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the house and towards the car.

   “Have fun, Jagi!”