The Big Day

We Meet Again

Finally! And update! :D

Sorry it took so long ):

Enjoy~^^


“What do you guys think?” You asked as you stepped onto the small raised platform, moving the light fabric around until it hung perfectly around you. 

 “………”
 
You turned around quickly, slightly worried that they didn’t like the wedding dress you had fallen in love with just minutes ago. All of the 7 people you had brought with you to the bridal shop had tears either welled up in their eyes or running down their faces as they stared at you. 
 
  A grin spread across your face as you felt your own tears form, but you kept them from falling. 
 
“Now, let’s dress you up.” One of the consultants said. She disappeared briefly, only to materialize in front of you, placing a veil on top of your head. 
 
     “You look beautiful baby-girl.” You heard your Dad say. Everyone now had tears streaming down their faces and your family members rose to embrace you, careful not to mess up the dress.
 
“You look so pretty!!!” You looked down to see your niece looking up at you with a smile on her face, excitement shining in her blue eyes.
 
   “Thank you~”
 
Next was your two friends, Allison and Samantha. They hugged you tightly, Allison crying more than Samantha (that was no surprise). 
 
 “I can’t believe he actually proposed to you.” Your Mother teased. You gave a half-hearted glare before moving towards the fitting room to change back into your regular clothes, sadness filling you up as you remembered the price of the gown you didn’t want to get out of.
 
As you returned to the waiting area, the group of people moved around quickly, huddling around a scared-looking consultant before turning to face you, smug grins on their faces.
 
  “I guess we’ll have to come back some other time to find a dress….” You said sadly. Your friends and family looked at you with mock confusion.
 
“What are you talking about?” One of your two sisters asked you. You stared at them solemnly, your lips pursed slightly.
 
  “That dress was like… $10,000!” (A/N Sorry, I’m not good with currency conversions….)
 
“Yeah….. so?” Allison said, trying to fight back another smile. You stared at them suspiciously, annoyance starting to come through.
 
  “What the hell are you guys looking so smug about?!?” You exclaimed angrily, staring the 7 down.
 
“Calm the down. We were trying to build up the suspense, but you just ruined it.”Your eyes narrowed in your Mom’s direction and your oldest sister stepped forward.
 
  “What we’re all trying to say is that we just bought you that dress. Think of it as a wedding gift.” She said.
 
You remained silent for a moment, trying to digest what they had done. You would expect something like this from Allison, Candace (other sister), and possibly even your Mom, but the other 3? That was a surprise. Your Dad hardly bought you anything unless it was required (Christmas, birthdays, etc.). Trinity (oldest sister) gave all her money to her lame- boyfriend, and Samantha was just cheap and hated spending money. As you continued thinking about it, you little entourage moved closer to you until you snapped out of your daze, jumping back in surprise as you noticed how close they were.
 
   “Are you going to even say thank you?” Your Mom said.  You smiled and moved around to hug them all. You wouldn’t have do it, but hey. They all just spent almost $1,500 each on your wedding dress. That accounted for some willing (at least partially) affection. 
 
“Thank you all! I can’t wait for my wedding!”
 
  “Yobosaeyo?”
 
“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU AT?!” You yelled into the receiver. It was 7am of your wedding day and you were a little stressed out. All the planning and money spending and decorating and-
 
  “I’m right here.” You heard from behind you. You turned around swiftly to see Allison standing there, Starbucks coffee and Panera Bread bagels in hand. A sigh of relief escaped you and you smiled, walking towards her and accepting the food she offered you. 
 
    Taking a sip of the caramel-flavored liquid, you sighed in bliss as it warmed your throat. Allison pulled out two cinnamon crunch bagels and handed moved to the kitchen to warm them up. 
 
“Ok, so we need to leave here in a half hour, and this hectic day begins.” She said, walking back into the room and handing you a now-warmed bagel before taking another bite of her own.
 
   You groaned.
 
“Ugh….. Weddings are so hectic!” She laughed.
 
  “Nae. But it’s going to be so beautiful! Now, go get dressed!”
 
You reluctantly went to your and Kyung’s bedroom. You took a quick shower and changed into a pair of cotton shorts and one of Kyung’s Block B shirts, smiling as his scent filled your nostrils. Slipping into a pair of brightly colored flip flops, you grabbed your phone before heading back downstairs. 
 
   Allison stood by the door typing furiously on her phone. When she noticed you, she smiled. 
 
“Ready?” 
 
  You nodded and followed her out to her car. Sliding into the cool leather seats, you frowned slightly as the doors shut out the wonderful weather. It was the middle of spring, so the weather was warming up wonderfully. The trees were covered in new leaves and the grass was a luscious green color. 
 
Allison drove down busy streets, leaving the bustling city of Seoul and heading towards the country. Well, you weren’t sure if would technically be classified as ‘country’, seeing as though there were trees everywhere, but still. 
 
  The wedding was taking place on a large piece of land you had rented, along with a large building where the reception would be held. 
 
After about an hour of driving, you finally arrived. Kyung had spent the night with the boys of Block B and a few of his friends from before he debuted, and wasn’t going to arrive until later. Allison led you to one of two smaller buildings, the other is where Kyung will get ready, and opened it to find it empty. She froze and narrowed her eyes. Your own eyes widened and you looked over the various hair and make-up products scattered around multiple vanity tables. Multiple black bags hung from a tall rack, one white bad at the end. You assumed this held your wedding dress. A large black stereo system sat in on corner with a large stack of CD’s sitting next to it. You noticed speakers placed around the room. 
 
   Allison pulled out her phone and shifted her weight from one foot to the other.
 
“Samantha? Yeah. Where the hell are you guys?!?” She yelled into the phone. You jumped slightly at the sudden raise of voice, but understood her frustration. She remained silent for a moment, listening to Samantha talk. She walked outside and resumed her yelling, walking around the entire property to see what still needed to be done. 
 
   Allison returned to where she left you, standing alone in the middle of the room, and ran a hand through her hair, pulling out some loose strands. You looked at her curiously.
 
“Well, Samantha and everyone else in your ing family didn’t wake up and failed to finish setting everything up. So, I called Yoseob and asked if B2ST would help me set up. He agreed of course,” You inwardly gagged at the dreamy look she got on her face as she spoke of him, “And I called some of the hair and make-up unnies from the Cube and asked for their help as well. They also agreed, and they will all arrive in a few hours. Yoseob is also picking up your cake. We are extremely behind so I’m going to go work on some things. You can come, but I refuse to allow you to help set up your own wedding.” 
 
   You felt anger surge through you at your best friend and family’s lack of responsibility and followed Allison to the big building. Blue and golden-cream colored fabric hung from the ceiling over every table, the lights above them making them glow, illuminating the entire space in a warm light. The tables were covered in white laced tablecloths, but that was it. The stage was already set up, but the rest of the room looked bare. 
Allison led you to a room full of supplies and decorations. Center table pieces, silverware, plates, glasses. Everything that wasn’t set up was in there.
 
 “At least it’s organized.” Allison said. You nodded in agreement and grabbed a box that contained the plates. She whined about you helping, but soon gave in and began to set the center pieces on all the tables, turning on some k-pop as the two of you worked diligently. 
 
“Jagiya~” 
 
Allison’s head snapped up and she stopped placing glasses on tables, a smile spreading across her face as she saw her boyfriend enter the building, followed by the rest of Beast. She ran to him and wrapped her arms around his body in a tight hug, saying how much she loves him, and the rest of the members, for helping out. He smiled and kissed her sweetly, replying that it was no big deal and he was glad to be able to help.
 
   You smiled and began talking with the other members while they had their little ‘moment’. 
 
“OK! We still have a few more things to do, so let’s get to work!” Allison said, resuming her task and pointing the boys in the direction of the storage room. 
 
   Allison soon recruited Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung, and took them outside to work on something else while you, Gikwang, Dujun, and Junhyung finished setting tables and setting the cake on its pedestal. Once you were done, you headed outside to help.
 
As you walked down the steps on the building, your family and Samantha pulled in. You glared in their direction and made your way to Allison and the three boys, who were filling a chalk-made aisle with flower petals. Large, glass basins filled with water and more petals sat on the edge every so often, adding to the look of everything. You smiled.
 
   “Omo! We’re so sorry, Kristy!”
 
You smile turned to a scowl and you turned to face the people standing 15 feet away from you.
 
  “Really?”
 
     You breathed deeply, closing your eyes as you tried to calm your nerves. The wedding started in 20 minutes.
People rushed past you making last minute preparations. The unnies from Cube made slight adjustments to your hair and make-up and you were soon pulled up from the cushioned chair. Your legs tingled as blood rushed down them. 
 
  Allison, already ready and in her light blue bridesmaid dress, pulled you towards the back of the room where your dress was hanging. 
 
“Unnie, your hair looks pretty~” You told her. She smiled and giggled, thanking you and pulling the large bag off the rack. Samantha ran over, grabbed a black bag with her name on it and ran away to get changed. You shook your head, a small smile tugging at the corners of your mouth.
 
   “Wah~~”
 
You looked back to see Allison pulling out the mass of white fabric that was your wedding dress. She pulled the laces of the corset and motioned for you to strip. 
 
   You stood in your white undergarments and stepped gingerly into the dress, not wanting anything to go wrong. Allison laced the back together tightly and tied the extra into a pretty bow, pulling at the skirt so it looked perfect. 
You adjusted the top slightly and smiled as the small jewels scattered around the entire dress sparkled slightly in the light. You Mom walked towards you in a deep red dress, holding a pair of white heels for you to put on. 
 
   Once your height had increased by an inch or two, she pulled you into a hug, careful not to mess up the dress of your hair. 
 
“You look so beautiful.” She said, tears welling up in her eyes. You smiled.
 
“Thanks, Omma~”
 
You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to see your Dad in a black tux, holding a bouquet of cream, purple, blue and white flowers. He also had tears in his eyes. 
 
  You looked at him happily and wrapped your arms around him. 
 
“I can’t believe you’re getting married…” He said softly. 
 
    “Awe… Dad, don’t cry.” You pulled away and took the bouquet from him, clutching it in your hands to try to hide the fact that they were shaking slightly. Everyone quickly filed out of the small building and your Dad led you out after them and to the beginning of the flower petal aisle. 
 
 You took a deep breath, and your Dad’s arm, and began walking slowly to the melody of the piano in the background. You noticed a few different colored petals on top of the white and blush-colored ones from your niece being the flower girl. 
 
  ‘She’s so cute..’
 
Your thoughts were interrupted when Kyung came into view. He looked dashing, standing with his hands behind his back in a traditional black tux, his dark hair styled the way he knew you loved. 
 
   When he saw you, a smile lit up his face and his eyes connected with your own.
 
As you walked the rest of the distance, past people standing and smiling at you and the candles that had been placed at the beginning of each row of chairs, you kept your eyes locked with Kyung’s. It was as though you were the only two left in the world.
 
  You finally reached the podium where Kyung and the priest stood. Your Dad handed you over to him, giving him a look that said, ‘if-you-break-her-heart-I’ll-break-your-bones’ before taking his seat beside your crying Mother. 
 
  Kyung took your hands in his larger ones and stared deeply into your eyes. 
 
“You look stunning.” 
 
His whispered words sent chills down your spine and you tightened your grip on his hands, smiling brightly at him. 
 
   “Let’s begin.” They priest said, drawing yours and everyone else’s attention to him. “Dearly beloved,”
As the priest spoke, you found it slightly hard to concentrate with Kyung’s warm hands in your own. When it was finally time to say the vowels, you turned to Kyung with a smile on your face. The two of you spoke your vowels to each other, making sure to speak loud enough so that everyone watching could hear the sweet words that were coming out of your mouth.
 
  When the two of you were done, you started getting impatient. You just wanted this to be over so you could kiss Kyung and finally be called his wife. 
 
   “I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!”
 
‘Finally!’ You and Kyung both thought.
 
He pulled you close, his arms wrapping around your waist as he crushed your lips together, releasing all of the love and affection he had been keeping to himself for the past 15 hours.
 
   “Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure and great honor to announce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Park Kyung.”

Yay!!! :D

I hope you all enjoyed it. Especially you, Dongsaengie^^ <3