Put Into Action

We Meet Again

 

   Allison and Yoseob made conversation as they drove you through town, asking what you had been up to and what you got Kyung for your anniversary. The car pulled to a stop in front of the spa Allison worked at. You looked at them quizzically.

“What are we doing here?” You asked them. Allison smiled and gestured for you to get out of the car. As you opened the door, she gave Yoseob a kiss and lead you up the stairs and into the air-conditioned lobby. Smiling at the receptionist, she walked through the spa comfortably, having worked their almost your entire time in Korea. She opened large bamboo doors and motioned for you to enter.

  Doing so, you stopped and admired the spacious room. A small, in ground Jacuzzi was in one corner, while another pool a few feet away from it was filled with a brown substance. Noticing you eyeing it, Allison walked towards it.

“Mud bath.” She said as if it was the simplest thing in the world. You grimaced.

‘Well, I suppose it is for her, but still….’

  “Come.”

You followed her deeper into a smaller room. Lightly scented candles burned, illuminating the room in a yellowish-red light. A cushy-looking table with a face-shaped hole at one end sat in the center surrounded by shelves neatly organized with various bottles and containers.

   “These are both my rooms.” Allison told you, gesturing to the room you were currently standing in and the one you had just been in. Your lips pursed slightly and you nodded your head, continuing to look around. She opened a cabinet and pulled out a bag. Ripping it open, she handed you a pair of black cotton shorts and a matching bikini top.

“Go change into these.” She ushered you into yet another room, which you recognized as a bathroom, and you silently changed into the garments. When you re-entered the room, you noticed a tall table standing beside the platform with the hole. On the table were multiple bottles and containers, all varying in shape and size.

   “Ok! I thought, you know since you’ve been kind of stressed out recently and all, that I’d give you an awesome massage and all. Give you the full treatment!” She said happily. You smiled at her and moved towards the table, jumping up to feel the warm cushion under your skin. Laying down and placing your head into the small hole, you felt Allison climb on top of you. Warm liquid was slathered over the skin of your back and the scent of vanilla and pineapples reached you. Allison’s soft hands pressed the scented oil into your skin, kneading the muscles as though they were putty. A sigh escaped your lips and you relaxed further into the cushion.

   This continued for about 30 minutes, before she climbed off you and pulled you towards the larger room with the pools. You walked slowly, your muscles feeling like goo. You heard a small laugh and felt a hand guide you to the warm water of the Jacuzzi.

Allison eased you into the pool, your eyes only partially open. She walked away momentarily and pulled out her phone.

 To: Kyungie~

From: Allison~

 Yah~ Everything is ready here. Come on over~~^^

A few minutes later he replied.

From: Kyungie~

To: Allison~

Arraseo! I’ll be there in 20 minutes. You have the dress, right?

She replied that she did indeed, have the dress, and went to check on you. Still emerged in the water, your eyes were closed as your muscles relaxed even further, if that was even possible. Allison tugged on your arm, signaling you to get out. Whining in protest as a light breeze hit your still-warm skin, you followed her back into the massage room.

   “Now, lay back down. I have one last thing to do, and then you’re done!”

Returning to the cushioned table, you did as she said and fell into a light slumber.

   Slightly rough hands moved along your skin, waking you.

“Allison?” You mumbled sleepily.

  “Ani. Annyeong Jagiya...” You heard a familiar voice say. A smiled tugged at your lips as you felt the hands press lightly and slowly into your back.

“Kyoppa...” You sighed quietly. Kyung’s hands continued to massage you, moving to your arms and then to your lower back. Your eyes remained closed, but suddenly snapped open when you felt his fingers gaze over your inner thighs, sending a shock through your body.

   “Jagi~ Time to get up~” You groaned, but rose from the table, looking to see Kyung standing a few feet away from you. You smiled brightly at him and held your arms out like a child wanting their parent to pick them up. He laughed lightly and moved forward until he rested between your legs, his arms on your hips. Moving forward slowly, you connected your lips; kissing him passionately, you tangled your fingers in his feather-soft hair. Moments later Kyung pulled away and stared into your eyes.

“Kaja….Let’s go out…” He whispered to you.