An Annoyance

We Meet Again

You and Kyung have been dating for about 7 months now, and things were going good. The only problem was that you couldn't show your relationship in public.

  "I'm so tired of having to hide you Jagi..." He complained one evening. 

"I know," you agreed, "but think about your career..." You wrapped your arms around him in hopes of comforting and he pressed his face to your hair. After a minute he suddenly pulled away and began pacing back and forth, muttering to himself.

  "Yah.... What are you doing??" 

He stopped in front of you and grabbed your face in his hands, pressing a rough kiss to your lips. A grin spread across his face as he looked at you.

"I'll just talk to the CEO about getting my ban lifted!" He exclaimed, causing your eyes to widen. "Maybe I can convince him.."

The thought of being able to be an actual girlfriend outside your apartment made you smile.

  "When?" You muttered against his lips. You felt him smile and press your lips together again.

"Whenever I have the chance....."

  Said chance didn't come for 2 more weeks, when Block B had a miraculous day off. You and Kyung were curled up on the sofa watching some random movie he had picked out. His phone went off, signalling a new message, and you reached over to grab it off the table, glancing at the screen before handing it to him. Your eyebrows raised at the name. As Kyung read the message a sigh escaped his lips and his hand ran through his hair.

   "...Is there a problem?" You asked. He shrugged his head and tossed his phone away from him.

"I don't know if you'd call it a problem.... Just an annoyance." You looked at him and gestured for him to elaborate. "Bae Suzy keeps texting and calling me. I guess she likes me or something."

As you listened, a scowl spread across your face as you looked past him. When he was done explaining, Kyung wrapped his arms around you and pressed your foreheads together.

"Yah.." He said, causing you to look at him. "Saranghae.."

A smile tugged at your lips as you gave him a sweet kiss.

"Nado saranghae~"

 

What the two of you didn't know was that across the street was Bae Suzy, looking through the lens of an expensive-looking camera. A growl sounded at the back of as she stared at the two of you. She angrily threw the camera into her bag and walked away, flipping her hair over her shoulder. 'How dare you steal my Kyungie away from me?! I'll teach you...'

-later-

  "Bye Jagi~ I'll be back later~" Your boyfriend informed you, pressing a kiss to your cheek before practically skipping out the door. You shook your head at his childish antics. 

"Aish... This boy..."

   As you straightened up your apartment, you felt your stomach growl loudly. Heading into the kitchen, you opened the fridge and frowned. It was empty...

   "Damn him and his damn appetite..." You cursed your boyfriend. Clutching your stomach in hopes of making the hunger disipate, you went to your room to change. Exiting the flat, now dressed in shorts and your favorite t-shirt, you headed to the store.

Watching you walk away, Bae Suzy scowled and went to enter your apartment. Slowly picking the lock, she walked towards your bedroom. Seeing a framed picture of you and Kyung smiling brightly, she brushed it off the dressed, sending it to the floor. A crash was heard as the glass shattered across the floor.

 "...Oops."

 

"!" You cursed as you attempted to hold all the bags and unlock the door at once. Finally entering your home, you headed directly for the kitchen. Dropping the bags on the table, you began to hastily put the groceries you bought away in hopes of filling your empty stomach. Suddenly, you felt a sharp pain in the back of your head and a muffled-sounding crash. Spots overcame your vision and you felt darkness taking over as your body fell limply to the ground.