A Plan

We Meet Again

Annyeong! Sorry it's been so many days since I last updated. 

As an apology, I shall add many chapters that I had typed out on my computer, but hadn't had the chance to post.^^


  You walked back down into the living room and stopped, looking at the scene in surprise. Kyung and your parents were laughing. Together.

“What’s going on…?” You asked cautiously. Kyung turned and looked at you, his eyes softening.

    “Yah, Jagi!” He jumped up from the couch and hugged you tightly. A smile formed on your lips and you wrapped your arms around him, feeling him nuzzle your neck affectionately. Your dad stood and walked over to you.

“Well I have to go, baby girl.” You looked at him sadly and hugged him.

“I love you.” He said.

   “I love you too, Dad.”

“And you,” He said to Kyung, “take care of her. Or else.”

Kyung smiled and shook your Dad’s hand.

   “I will, Sir. Always.”

  “Goodnight, Kyoppa.” You said, snuggling against Kyung’s bare chest. His arms wrapped around you tightly, enveloping you in his warmth.

“Night, Jagiya…”

    “It was so great to see you, Arizona.” You mom told you, hugging you tightly. You were at the airport getting ready to get on your flight back to Seoul.

“You too, Mom. I’ll miss you.” You hugged her back and watched as she hugged Kyung as well.

   “Take care of her.”

“Always.” He replied smiling, hugging her tightly.

 “Flight number 177 to Seoul, South Korea is now boarding.”

You and Kyung bid you Mom farewell, walking to board the large commercial airplane.

    “Ugh… This flight is going to take forever!” You exclaimed, settling into the window seat. Kyung laughed lightly and placed his hand on your thigh, rubbing the muscle softly. You tensed and looked at him sharply. He smiled at you slyly and focused his gaze straight.

 “Kristy~…… Jagi~” Your eyes opened slowly to see Kyung’s face hovering over your own.

“Mwo~?” You croaked.

    “We’re here~~”

You looked around and saw passengers walking past your seats quickly, wanting to get off the plane. You stretched and stood, smiling sleepily at Kyung. Leading you off the plane, Kyung pulled you out of the airport and into the awaiting car. Allison and Yoseob smiled as the two of you climbed into the back seat.

  “How was it? Did you meet my Dongsaengie’s wonderful family?” Allison asked. Rolling your eyes, you scoffed at Kyung’s response.

“Nae. I enjoyed meeting them.”

 

She laughed delightedly and kissed Yoseob’s cheek lovingly as he drove off, headed in the direction of your home.

  During the long ride, you and Kyung talked about the trip, how you broke down, and the other things you did to pass the time.

“How’s Samantha?” Allison asked. You shrugged.

   “She’s good. She wants to come here too but, I doubt she will…” You told her, talking about your best friend back home. The last 5 minutes of so were silent and Kyung’s hand moved slowly along your thigh, inching higher and higher. You looked at him, your eyebrows raised. Kyung smiled at you and continued him ministrations on your tensed muscles. Arriving at your house, you quickly got out of the car, grabbed your bags and ran inside, yelling a ‘thank you’ at Allison and Yoseob. They looked at each other quizzically before glancing at Kyung, who was smirking and taking his time.

  “Thanks for the ride guys. We’ll see you later…”

“…..What do you think that was about?” Yoseob asked Allison who was staring at the house, her head tilted to the side.

  “Who knows. Jetlag.” She answered. They shrugged their shoulders and drove off, oblivious to what was going on inside.

  A gasp escaped you as Kyung’s lips attached to the skin of your neck.

He threw you on the bed and immediately climbed on top of you, pinned your arms above your head and staring at you hungrily. You looked up at him innocently, your eyes wide. He kissed you passionately, distracting you from his hands, which were sliding down your body to the hem of your shirt. You felt him smirk against your lips and wondered why, until you felt him cold hands on your hot skin.

-later-

   “Hello?” A voice answered.

“Allison? It’s Kyung. I need your and Yoseob’s help with something…..” Kyung said, looking over at his sleeping girlfriend.

  “Huh? With what?” She asked. He rose from the bedside chair and exited the room, not wanting Kristy to overhear him.

“I’m going to propose to her.” Kyung told her. He received silence for a moment before flinching away from the phone as Allison screamed on the other end.

    “OMO! Really?!?! YAY!!!” She said happily. You heard her telling the new the Yoseob, who also cheered.

“Ok, ok. Now, what do you need our help with? Just be all cute and stuff. She’ll definitely say yes!”

   “Nae, nae. I’m hoping so. Anyways, what I would like the two of you to do is to distract her while I get everything ready.” Kyung told them, a smile on his lips.

“Oh~ Ok! I know what we can do!” Allison began explaining her little plan to the two boys, who smiled in return.

  “So,” Yoseob asked when everything was settled, “when is this happening?”

Kyung pondered the question for a moment before answering.

 “Well, next week is our 1 year anniversary, so I was thinking about then. What do you think?” He was met with chimes of agreement. He smiled and thanked them, hanging up the phone and returning to the bedroom.

“Who were you talking to?” Kristy asked him sleepily. Kyung smiled and climbed into bed beside her, wrapping his arms securely around her waist.

   “The guys. We want to start working on the next mini album soon, so Zico wanted to let me know when and whatnot.” He answered smoothly. Kristy smiled and fell back asleep, oblivious to the plan that was about to go into effect.


Oh gosh! What's gonna happen?!?! D: