Healing

We Meet Again

sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. I'm using u iPod while bored in school^^

For the next two weeks you remained in the hospital as the two injuries to your head healed slowly. You would have gotten out a few days earlier, but the doctors wanted to monitor the activity in your brain, making sure there was no perminant damage done. The members visited you during their free time, and Allison brought you non-hospital food. When you were finally released, Allison picked you up and took you back to your apartment. On the way home, she tried making conversation with you, but you hardly replied as you were slightly upset Kyung wasn't the one taking you home, and you were starting to get a headache. 

  As the two of you walked down the hallway, Allison ran ahead to open the door. You smiled softly as you thanked her and walked into your dark apartment. A soft glow was coming from the kitchen and you curiously made your way towards it. You stopped, frozen, as you stared at the feast that was layed out on your table. Kyung sat waiting for you, dressed in black dress pants and a silky blue dress shirt, his dark brown hair hanging slightly in his face. A smile graced his perfect features as he noticed you and he stood to walk closer. Taking your face gently in his hands, he leaned closer to press a soft kiss to your awaiting lips. Sighing, you leaned your weight against him and wrapped your arms around his waist. 

   "Thank you for all this, Allison." He said, looking up at your friend and gesturing to the food behind him. You looked at her in surprise and happiness. She smiled softly before backing away slowly towards her own flat.

"No problem~ there are all your favorites Kristy. Enjoy~" 

  As she exited the apartment, you looked at Kyung again, a slight frown on your lips. 

      "Can I at least go change into something more..... Elegant?" You asked, looking him up and down again. He shook his head and pulled you to him, pressing your face to his tones chest. 

"Ani," he said softly, loosening his grip slightly to stare into your light blue eyes, "you look beautiful."

sorry that this is short. My iPod is about to die. I'll update again when I get home^^