Fight

We Meet Again

 

I've been wanting to write this chapter for a few days now... But haven't gotten the.... Inspirtaion to. Here we go! Something like this happened in my Dongsaengie's dream and I wrote it down as she told me about it.. ^^ There's some drama... And some slight violence.. But oh well! Enjoy~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     As the night ended and the last few songs played, you looked over from your position beside Allison, looking for Kyung. Scanning the dancefloor, your eyes widened as you spotted him with the girls of 4MINUTE. Your eyebrows raised as you stared at them, their hands running up and down his body, their bodies a little too close to your liking. Anger, but mostly hurt, filled your body. His eyes lifted and met with yours and he stilled. You looked away, starting a random conversation with your friend. She looked surprised, but complied, knowing something was bothering you. When the song ended, Allison rose with Yoseob and bid you good-bye, patting your head on their way out, making you smile slightly. Seconds later, a warm hand rested on your shoulder causing you to jump. You glanced back to see Kyung looking at you, worry evident in his eyes. Standing, you ignored him and walked to the enterance, waiting for his car to be pulled around. His hand ran down your arm, trying to get your attention, but your gaze remained straight, your voice locked up tight. A heavy sigh escaped his lips and he moved forward to climb into his car, thanking the valet and giving the boy a gracious tip. The entire ride back to your new house was silent.

 "What's wrong?!" Kyung asked you, frustrated, as the two of you walked through the door. When you pulled up he had tried talking to you, asking what was bothering you and what he could do to help, but you continued your silence, moving up the walkway slowly. The anger and hurt increased as he acted as though he didn't know what was bothering you. 

   "Nothing. I really enjoyed the party, seeing you dance with girls all over you while I sat alone. Good night." You spoke coldly, walking quickly towards the staircase. An arm grabbed you, stopping you. You turned to see an angry-looking Kyung. You shook your head slightly, raising your eyebrows as if asking what he wanted. 

"Really, Kristy?" 

      "Really Kyung? Do you see me dancing all over other guys? No. I understand that you're friends with them and that your collaborating, but honestly. Do you need to dance like that?!" 

 "Really? You're not all over other guys? Cause you seem pretty damn close to Jaehyo and U-Kwon. Do you not notice the way they look at you? It's like they're undressing you with their damn eyes!" He raised his voice at you. Your eyes narrowed as you glared at him, anger coursing through your body. 

    "KYUNG! We are just friends. Do you honestly think I would even think about cheating on you with anyone?! The rest of the members are like brothers to me. There is nothing going on between us." Releasing a cry of frustration, you turned, only to have him pull you back towards him. You looked into his warm brown eyes, which seemed to be darker, and felt tears well up in yours. The grip on your arm tightened and you jerked it away from him, the tears spilling over as you stared at the inprint on your skin. 

----------

  The fight between you and Kyung had progressed even further, to the point where things were thrown and broken. Not at each other, but still. You sat on the couch, broken glass scattered around you as you replayed the last things you said to your boyfriend. 

'Why are you doing this to me?'

'I never want to see you again.'

'Get out.'

  The tears haven't stopped, continuing to stream down your face as you did nothing to stop them. It would be pointless. More would just replace them. After you told Kyung to leave, he walked in the direction of the door. You assumed he left, but you were too focused on keeping your sobs quiet that you didn't listen for the door to shut.

Kyung stood still, his head leaning against the front door. It was still closed as he listened to your sobs, which continued to grow louder and louder. Hearing them, and knowing he was the cause of them, broke his heart. He never wanted to hurt you. He let his anger and stress consume him and he took it out on you. You didn't deserve that. He loved you. He wanted to protect you, but he ended up hurting you instead. Tears silently ran down his cheeks, his hands clenching into fists repeatedly as he debated with himself.

  'Should I comfort her? She told me to leave... Would me returning only make her more upset?'

As this inner battle waged on, you continued to cry, your hands fisted over your mouth to keep them quiet. You glanced up as you heard footsteps coming towards you, surprised to see Kyung with tear stains on his cheeks, his eyes red and slightly puffy. You brought your knees to your chest, hiding your face in them. No matter what had happened, no matter how angry and upset you were with him before, you still didn't want him to see you like this. He seated himself at your feet, placing his hand gently on your leg.

     "Jagi..." His voice cracked. You remained silent. "Jagi.. Look at me... Please..." 

Your body seemed to move on it's own, turning away from him as you pressed your head tighter against your knees. A dip was felt in the couch and you felt his arms wrap around you. It took all your self control to not relax into him. You had already forgiven him, though your mind told you to wait, your heart overpowered it. A soft kiss was placed on your cheek and you finally gave in, turning around quickly and burying your face in his chest, clutching onto him as though your life depended on it. 

  "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." You kept repeating. He gently raised your head and kissed you. It was slightly different from all the other times the two of you had kissed. It was slow and sweet, filled with his love for you. You relaxed against him, sighing as he pulled away. Staring into your eyes, he spoke with complete sincerity. 

  "Ani, Jagi. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did.... I was terrible. I swear to you, I will never dance or allow for a girl to touch me like that. Ever." A small smile made it's way to your face.

   "Unless it's me..... right?"

 

 

------

Aish... I'm sorry if the argument ... I really wanted to portray the emotions between "you" and Kyung, but I don't think I did a very good job at it.... ><

Please tell me what you think~!! ^^