Revenge

We Meet Again

 

Chapter title: revenge 
M for violence and language.
 
  You were currently on your way to work. You were walking due to Kyung staying at the dorm the night before, and had just gotten a Carmel frappachino, your favorite. Walking through the busy streets of Seoul reminded you the big cities back in the states. Reminiscing, you decided to take the longer way to Stardom. 
  "Wahh~ it's such a nice day out." You smiled at the sky.  As you walked the back streets, slowly approaching the Stardom building, you notice movement out of the corner of your eye. You slowed and looked over, pretending to look at some of the tall buildings surrounding you. You saw it again, this time seeing redish-brown hair following the black blur. 'Whoever is following me,' you thought, 'isn't doing a very good job at concealing themselves.'
  The figure continued to follow you, inching closer to you slowly. You acted oblivious and paused to adjust your clothes, due to your closeness of your workplace. As you smoothed the nonexistent wrinkles in your shirt, you felt a presence behind you. Turning swiftly, you were able to block the blow headed towards your head. Looking your attacker up and down, you smirked as you met the eyes of Suzy. She scowled, her face twisting unattractively. 
  "So," you started, "you actually came back? You must be as dumb as you look." She released a cry of fury and lunged at you. You smoothly side-stepped, causing her to stumble to the ground. 
   "Kyung. Is. Mine. Stay away from him!" She growled. You raised your eyebrows at her and felt anger course through your body. Who does she think she is? Trying to attack you and tell you to stay away from the love of your life. 
   You calmly walked towards her and kneeled down in front of her. 
 "Look. I don't know who you think you are, but I don't think you have any right whatsoever to tell me what to do. Kyung is my boyfriend. He loves me. Not you. Get over your petty little crush and find someone else to pester."
 As you stood to walk away from her, she grabbed you by the hair and pulled you to the ground. Grunting in surprise, you fell to the cool concrete, skinning your elbows and forearms. Suzy stood over you and smirked. You stood again, dusting off your bare legs, which were also littered with small scrapes, and smiled sweetly at her. She looked at you confused, but that look was soon wiped away as your fist connected with her cheek. You smiled victoriously as she stared up at you in disbelief. 
   "Y-you hit me!" She screeched, holding her injured cheek. You nodded and placed your foot on her chest, holding her to the ground.
"Listen, Suzy." You spoke her name with disgust, "you need to learn from your mistakes. And move on. Honestly, there are hundreds of guys that would love to be with you and could make you happy. Your looking for happiness right? You want to be happy?" She nodded, looking away. "Who are you to take away my happiness?" 
  With that, you walked away and continued on your way to work. Arriving at the Stardom building, you headed up to Block B's regular practice room. When you walked through the door, looking over all the scrapes on your otherwise flawless skin, you were met with a very worried-looking group of men. You stopped, looking at cautiously. Kyung ran to you, his face showing anger. You lowered your head, expecting to be yelled at, only to be pulled into his arms. You slowly returned the passionate hug and buried yor face in his chest. He finally pulled away and kissed you deeply. 
   "Do you know how worried I was?"