Question

We Meet Again

 

Kyung handed you a paper bag on a hanger and told you to change into the clothes. Entering the bathroom for the second time that day, you opened to bag and stared at the contents. Inside was a strapless, dark green dress that looked like it went down a couple inches above your knees with a piece of silky black fabric that tied around your waist, and a pair of black heels. Getting dresses into the ensemble, you ruffled you straight hair a bit and ran your fingers through your bangs before walking back into the room. Kyung was standing in front of one of the shelves observing the assortment of scented oils and lotions, and you took the time to take in what he was wearing. Black pants hung low on his hips, revealing the green waistband of his Calvin Klein boxers, and a white dress shirt was buttoned up his chest. You saw a black jacket slung over the cushioned table you had spent hours on, and smiled. He looked good~. Turning around he smiled.

   “You know it’s rude to stare, right?” He asked playfully. You rolled your eyes and walked towards him, your heels clicking on the tiled floor.

“How can I not when you look like this?” You asked, running your hands up his chest and around his neck. He smirked at you and you pressed your lips against his, kissing him passionately. He returned it immediately and wrapped his arms around your waist. You ran your tongue along his lower lip and he opened his mouth slightly, allowing it to dart in and coerce his own in a sort of dance. As the two of you continued to ravage each other’s mouths, you moved your hands down his chest and under his shirt, feeling his muscles ripple under your touch as he shivered. He pulled away and leaned his head against your shoulder, breathing heavily. You smirked and moved your fingers down to the belt holding his pants in place. As you were about to unbuckle it he stepped away, a smile on his face.

   “Ah ah ah~ Not until later. Now come on. We have places to go.” He grabbed your hand and pulled you out of Allison’s massage room and out of the building. A black rolls Royce sat on the edge of the street and Kyung led you towards it, opening the door for you before sliding into the driver’s seat and starting the engine.

After about an hour of driving and joking with each other, he pulled up at a hotel on the beach.

 “What are we doing here?” You questioned, climbing out of the car and looking at the setting sun reflect over the endless span of water. Kyung just smiled and grabbed your hands, intertwining them with his own and giving you a quick kiss.

“Celebrating our anniversary.”

   He led you through the hotel and out onto the boardwalk, signing in along the way. The two of you walked down the seemingly endless raised platforms, hand-in-hand, admiring the sunset. He remained silent as he pulled you along, towards a glowing light. When you finally arrived at the light, you stopped, a gasp escaping you. A large, white gazebo was standing over a space that hand been sunk into the sand. White lanterns hung all around it, illuminating the entire area in a soft, warm glow. A small, intimate-looking table sat on the sunken, soft sand and you removed your heels to get closer. A small vase with 7 roses sat in the center, along with plates, glasses, and utensils. You felt a hand on the small of your back and turned to see Kyung looking at you, an undeterminable emotion in his eyes. He led you down the small steps and to the table, pulling out the chair for you before seating himself across from you. You ate and laughed together, joking around and enjoying yourselves. When you were finished with dinner, a banana sherbet was for desert and you stared at it hungrily. Devouring it, you sighed in content, placing a hand over your now-full stomach.

  “That was delicious.” You told Kyung, who was finishing the last bite of his own sherbet. He smiled.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” He looked around nervously and stuffed his hands in into the pockets of his pants. “Look, dolphins!”

Your head snapped sideways and you smiled, seeing a group of dolphins breaking the surface as the last rays of sunlight illuminated the water in shades of pink and orange. While you were distracted, Kyung pulled out a small box from his pocket and took a deep breath, anticipating what he was about to do. He quietly rose from his seat and walked towards you, kneeling down at your side and holding the box in his hand. Turning, you jumped but soon realized what was happening. Your eyes widened as you gaped at him.

   “Kristy. Every day I spend with you, I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I love everything about you. I love how you can always find a way to make me laugh, even if I have had the worse day of my life. I love your smile and your eyes. I love that when you smile big enough you can’t see, or how when you laugh too hard you snort. I love your voice. It’s like music to my ears. I want to spend every day of my life with you. You’re my strength, my weakness, my love. Will you marry me?”

   He opened the box to reveal a large diamond encased in twists of silver. Your hands covered your mouth and you remained silent for a moment before throwing yourself at him, wrapping your arms around his neck

 “Yes yes yes! A thousand times yes!”

          A smile lit up his face and he hugged you tightly, burying his face in your neck. Pulling away after a few minutes, he kissed you passionately, making your knees go weak.

 “I love you. I love you so ing much…” Kyung whispered to you, encasing your lips with his own before sliding the ring on to your finger.