Christmas: Part 1

We Meet Again

There's some slight fluff in this one~ Enjoy~ :D

 


 

 -Christmas morning-
  “Jagi…” 
“Mmmm~”
  You heard a muffled chuckle and snuggled closer to the source of warmth, which just so happened to be your wonderful boyfriend, who was trying to wake you up. A few moments later your eyes fluttered open, the probability of you falling back to sleep unlikely. You looked up and saw Kyung smiling down on you, a smile of your own tugging at your lips. 
   “Morning…” You whispered, wrapping your arms around him in a hug. He buried his face in your hair, giving your head a kiss.
“Morning, beautiful.” 
Your eyes rolled at his corniness, and you rose from the bed, rubbing the sleep from your blue eyes. Walking into the bathroom, you washed your face and brushed your teeth, entering the bedroom only to find Kyung gone. You could hear shuffling coming from downstairs and went to investigate, though you already knew what (and who) it was. Watching as Kyung moved throughout the house, you smiled. He went to the kitchen, getting out the ingredients for cheese omelets and began mixing eggs, milk, and salt and pepper in a bowl before pouring half of it into a hot skillet, the mixture sizzling as it made contact with the hot metal. 
   “Jagi~” He sang. A light laugh escaped your lips and you descended the rest of the stairs and entered the kitchen. 
 “Want some tea, Kyoppa?” 
“Nae!!” You laughed at his childish answer and got to work on making two cups of hot tea for the two of you. Once breakfast was done, you and Kyung sat at the small table to eat, both of you smiling at the thought of giving the other their Christmas gifts. You ate quickly, scarfing down the platter of eggs and cheese and drinking your tea once it had cooled slightly. 
   “Kaja kaja kaja kaja!!!” You him impatiently, tugging on his sleeve. 
“Yah! Hold on a minute!” He laughed, but complied, rinsing off his dishes and allowing you to pull him into the living room and towards the presents. Approaching the glowing tree, you looked at it (and the mass of presents underneath) proudly. You and Kyung had gone and picked out the tree, cut it down, and had decorated it together. Then he had gone to Block B’s dorm to wrap presents, while Allison came over to help you wrap yours, and to wrap her own. 
   “You open yours first!!” You told Kyung, getting on your knees and hanging him the first present. His eyes practically glowed as he tore through the wrapping paper, not caring about the multi-colored glitter getting all over him. He smiled when he saw the shining Rolex sitting in a glass case. He set it down and moved forward, kissing you sweetly. 
“Thank you Jagiya…”
  The two of you proceeded to open the rest of the gifts meant for each other. You got Kyung new sweatpants (he had been complaining about not having enough, so you got him 7 pairs^^), the Rolex, a Be@toy shirt, and multiple other things. You received a beautiful ring, which he placed on your left ring finger.  
 “To show other men your mine...” He had said, making you blush. He also got you a fuzzy hat with little ears on top, the pair of boots you had been eying, and a short, glittery dress.
  “Kyung..” You gasped as you opened the package, a golden (glittery) dress lying in the box. You pulled it out and gaped at it, making Kyung smile at your reaction. 
 “Do you like it?!” He asked excitedly. You could only nod, admiring the dress. It looked like it went down a few inches above your knees and was strapless with a sweetheart neckline.  
  “What’s it….for?” You asked, wondering what occasion was coming up that called for a dress like this. Kyung rolled his eyes playfully at your forgetfulness. 
“I thought you could wear it for the New Years’ Party.” He told you, reminding you of the party the two of you discusses having. Your mouth formed an ‘o’ as you remembered inviting Allison, and telling her to invite Yoseob and the rest of BEAST. 
    “Thank you Kyoppa, I love everything!” You hugged him tightly, reaching up to kiss his full lips. What started out as a sweet, innocent kiss, soon turned into a passionate and heated one. Kyung finally picked you up and pressed you against the wall, his hands running all over your body. You leaned your head against the cool wall and savored the feeling of his lips on your neck. As his hands slipped under your shirt, pressing against your stomach-
 *Knock knock*
You groaned, but Kyung didn’t stop. 
   “Ignore it...” He murmured against your skin. You did so, tugging at his shirt, signaling for him to get rid of it. Complying, he quickly discarded it and you ran your hands over his chest, feeling the muscles ripple under your touch. Your hands made their way down to the basketball shorts that hung loosely around his waist, pulling at the waistband and-
*KNOCK KNOCK*
“!” You exclaimed, pushing Kyung away and stomping to the door, opening it quickly.
  “WHAT do you—oof.”
The wind was knocked out of you as you were tackled to the ground in a hug, groaning as the person giggled happily. You looked up to see Yoseob standing there, a sheepish grin on his face. 
 “Damnit Allison!” You growled, only causing her to giggle again. You glared up at Yoseob, who raised his hands in defense.
“Yah! I tried to stop her!” He said. Allison finally released you and pulled you up with her, giving you her usual wide smile. You couldn’t help but smile softly at her childlike behavior. And she was supposed to be older than you?! Tch…
   “MERRY CHRISTMAS DONGSAENGIE!”
You winced and stared at her, an annoyed look on your face.
  “Nae…. Merry Christmas Unnie….”