Some Amusement... ^^

We Meet Again

Ahh~~ Did you all like the drama?? :D

My friend called me last night after she read this and freaked out.... ><

Mianhada. I have to spice this story up a bit more..... It can't be too sweet^^


 

 You stared in surprise at Kyung’s tone. What did he mean, ‘what the hell?!’?! Wasn’t he just kissing another girl? 
 
“What do you think you’re doing?” He moved towards Thunder. You glared at him and stepped in front of him. Kyung’s eyes widened and he stared at you in surprise.
 
   “Jagi, what are you doing?! He just kissed you!” 
 
“Yeah, and you just kissed Lizzy!” You yelled angrily, feeling more tears well up in your eyes. As Kyung moved closer, you smelled the alcohol on him and flinched away. 
 
‘Is that why he kissed her? Because he’s drunk?’ You wondered. You rolled your eyes at him and moved around him to go back inside. As you opened the door, you felt a hand on your arm. Turning, you saw Kyung looking at you desperately. You felt more tears well up and turned away.
 
   “Please, Kyung. Just….. Give me a little time…” You spoke quietly, removing your arm from his grasp and entering your warm home, still full of idols. Moving through the crowd, you saw Lizzy looking at you, a smirk on her face. You glared at her and moved towards her. As you got closer, she smiled and raised her eyebrows.
 
“Oh hi! You must be Kristy! Kyung talks about you all the time. I love your dre-.”
 
 You cut her off with a slap across her face, the people around you staring at you in shock. She also stared at you, surprise written across her face. 
 
  “Don’t you ever kiss my boyfriend again. Or I swear to God you’ll get more than a slap.” With that you walked away, moving upstairs towards your bedroom. After taking off your dress and removing your make-up, you sat on your bed and began re-reading the Harry Potter series; it was your favorite. As you finished the first chapter, a knock sounded at your door. Allison poked her head through before walking in, a sad smile on her face. You marked your place and sat it on the table beside you. She walked closer and patted your head, sitting at your feet.
 
  “I got rid of all the people in your house.” She said. You looked at her in surprise, your eyes narrowing slightly.
 
“By yourself?” You asked, looking at the short girl sitting on your bed. She puffed out her cheeks and pouted.
 
   “Ani…. The Beast boys helped…” You chuckled at her childishness and she sighed.
 
“I saw what happened between Kyung and Lizzy.” The pain in your chest returned, dulled down from before.
 
  “Just to let you know, she kissed him. He was seriously drunk Kristy. He was practically being fed alcohol. I was going to get him but Yoseob pulled me back because there was only a few second left. I’m sorry….. If I saw it earlier, I could have prevented it...” 
 
  You sighed and shook your head.
 
“Ani, Unnie. It’s not your fault. I guess I should have stayed inside instead of going out onto the balcony. Is he still downstairs?” You asked. Allison shook her head.
 
  “Ani. Zico took him back to the dorm for the night. Everyone is pretty upset with him. If they didn’t see if happen, they’ve definitely heard about it by now. Yoseob is the only one down there now.” She said, giving a small smile at the thought of her boyfriend waiting downstairs. 
 
“Ah~ Ok Unnie. Go home. I’ll be fine.” She looked at you sadly but stood.
 
    “Are you sure you’re ok, Kristy?” She asked. You looked down.
 
“I don’t know, really. He was drunk and I kissed Thunder too so…..” You spoke quietly. Her eyes widened but she made no move to sit back down. 
 
  “Y-You kissed….. Thunder?!” She exclaimed. You nodded and avoided eye contact. Finally looking up, you explained the situation quickly to her. When you were done, Allison sighed again. 
 
“We shall talk about this some other time,” she moved forward, placing her hand on your head lovingly, “get some sleep Dongsaengie. I’ll come over tomorrow and we can go out to lunch or something. Saranghae~” 
 
  She walked to the door and looked back at your with a pout. Sighing, you replied ‘Nado’, making her smile and exit the room. A few minutes later another knock sounded at your door. You looked up in confusion but smiled when Yoseob walked in. 
 
   “Hi Seobie!” You said. He smiled brightly and walked towards you, kneeling down beside your bed.
 
“My Yeobo told me about what all happened…. And I wanted to come try to cheer you up a little bit.” He then began an assault of aegyo, making you smile and laugh at his cuteness. He finally stopped and pinched your cheeks gently, wrapping his arms around you in a hug. When he pulled away you looked up to see Allison standing in the doorway, a pout on her lips. Yoseob turned too and smiled at her. 
 
  “Yah! How come you hug him and not me?” She cried. You laughed evilly and Yoseob walked towards her, giving her a hug. She smiled and looked at you for an explanation. You laughed and moved your hand in a ‘shooing’ motion. 
 
“Go home Allison.” You said, still laughed. She stuck her tongue out at you, but grabbed Yoseob’s hand and pulled him towards the door. 
 
  “Saranghae Noona!” Yoseob yelled. Yes, he called you Noona even though you were younger than him. So what? 
 
“Nado saranghae Seobie~” You laughed again at Allison’s cry, hearing the door shut a few moments later.

Yayy~~

So, what's going to happen?! Are Kristy and Kyung going to get back together?! And what's the deal with Thunder?! D:

Ahhh~~~ 

Stay tuned! :D