A Night Full of Surprises

We Meet Again

Another part to the long series of chapters I'm in the middle of writing... Hope you enjoy~ ^^

 

 

  “Jagi! Are you ready?”

      “Nae! Coming!!” You yell, fixing yourself before heading downstairs. As you turned the corner of the stairs, you stopped, your breath coming short. Kyung stood at the bottom, staring up at you with a large smile on his face. He was dressed in all black, his pants, shirt, and shoes. He looked so handsome! You returned his smile and quickly jumped  into his warm embrace.  A laugh escaped his lips as he wrapped his arms around you tightly, swinging you around him and placing you down gently, cupping your face in his hands. Leaning forward, you pressed a chaste kiss to his full, pink lips.

   “You look beautiful…” A blush rose to your cheeks as you looked down shyly. You were wearing a simple yet elegant black dress with a square neckline and a small bow tied at your waist, accentuating your small waist and hips. His hand intertwined with yours as he led you out the door.

 

                   -------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at a large building, all sorts of famous people entering it wearing fancy dresses and tuxes. You looked down at yourself and frowned.

   “Yah… Are we… under-dressed?” You asked Kyung, who just smiled at you.

“Ani Jagi.. You’ll outshine everyone.” You blushed at his comment and took his hand as he led you up with stairs and into the building. Your eyes widened. The ball room was beautifully decorated in black, white, and shades of grey,  making the people wearing bright colors stand out the most. You were fine with wearing black, that way people wouldn’t pay too much attention to you. Kyung pulled you towards the crowd of people, causing you to grip his hand tightly. Greeting people as he went, you recognized a lot of idols. The big ones, like Big Bang, 2NE1, MBLAQ, SNSD, etc. were even there! You refrained yourself from fangirling like a high school student, and instead, navigated your way through the crowds with Kyung. You arrived at a table where the rest of Block B sat, chatting away while holding glasses of wine or champagne.

    “Dongsaengie!” U-Kwon exclaimed, rising to pull you into a hug. Laughing delightedly, you returned it and hugged the rest of them. Finally sitting down, you quickly accepted the glass of wine offered to you. Sipping it slowly, you glanced around the room. You recognized a few more groups, but your eyes rested on a girl across the room from you. She was wearing a deep blue form-fitting, one-shoulder dress that went down to just above her knees. She was surrounded by the men of BEAST, particularly an innocent blonde one. And she was your friend, Allison. Staring directly at her, you tapped Kyung and pointed in her direction. His eyes widened and he stood, excusing you and himself from the table before leading you in the direction.  As you got closer, you noticed how happy she looked with the fake-maknae, and a smile formed on your face. You arrived at their table. Dujun was the first to notice.

   “Ahh~ Kyung-ah! How nice to see you!”

You saw her pause slightly before turning around, meeting your eyes. She smiled nervously and scooted closer to Yoseob, who in turn wrapped his arm around her waist.

    “Annyeong Dongsaengie~” She waved lightly. Your eyebrows raised but you remained silent, a smile still on your lips.

“Unnie! Let’s go get something to drink!” Before she could protest you grabbed her by the arm, pulling her away from a surprised Yoseob, and pulled her towards the long table filled with refreshments. Handing her a glass of wine, you took another one for yourself and moved away from the large crowds of people, Allison following you silently. You stopped and faced her, looking at her nervous state.

    “So… when were you going to tell me about this?” You asked her. She bit her lip nervously before looking at your face. Seeing the smile, she relaxed slightly, but you could still tell her muscles were tensed.

 “I swear, I was going to tell you later on when I got home. It was really sudden! B2ST came into my work and I gave them all massages and then some stuff happened with Yoseob and-“ You cut her off.

     “It’s fine unnie… For now. I can see how happy you are, so I guess I’ll let it slide… if you show me that new massage you’ve been practicing!” A smile lit up her face and she hugged you quickly, knowing your hatred for affection. The two of you returned to B2ST’s table and Allison introduced you to them. They greeted you warmly and introduced themselves, asking you if you were a B2UTY. The 9 of you talked for what seemed like forever, until a man in an expensive-looking suit went to the stage and made some speech about how Korea’s idols were doing so extremely well and how he’d like to thank them and blah blah blah. Your attention was more focused on the hand that rested on your thigh. Staring at him, Kyung kept his attention on the stage, acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

“Jagi..” You looked up, realizing the speech was over and music was starting to play. People began moving towards the center of the room, swaying slowly. You saw Yoseob rise and ask Allison to dance, and felt Kyung do the same. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you smiled up at him as he moved your bodies from side to side.

    “Block B has to do a collaboration with 4MINUTE….” Kyung broke the blissful silence(well, between you two at least).  Your eyes widened but you tried to remain calm. It’s just a few songs, Kristy. You reminded yourself, That’s it.

 You remained silent for a moment before responding.

“Ahh…. Well, good luck!” Kyung pressed a kiss to your lips, causing you to release a slight gasp.

     “I know it’s going to bother you…. There’s no reason to hide it. Don’t worry, Yeobo. I’m yours, and only yours.”