Making Up

We Meet Again

Yay! Another update <3


 

 You entered the house to the smell of curry. Your heartbeat increased as you walked towards the kitchen; Kyung was the only other person who had a key. You stepped into the kitchen and saw Kyung standing at the stove, a wooden spoon in his hand as he stirred something in a pan. He turned and looked at you, sadness in his eyes. You looked back at him, the same sadness in his eyes reflected in your own. He turned the stove off and walked towards you.

   “Jagi…” He whispered. Giving in, you rushed forward and wrapped your arms around him, burying your face in his chest. He wrapped his own arms around you in return, hugging you tightly and pressing his face into your neck. The two of you remained that way for a while, wrapped in each other’s embrace. When you finally pulled away, Kyung laced your hands together and guided you to the table, which was set nicely with candles and everything. He was trying to make everything up to you. He wanted to apologize. Pulling your chair out for you, he grabbed the plate in front of you and filled it with white rice and curry, knowing it was one of your favorites. He sat across from you and smiled, motioning for you to try it. You did so, chewing slowly and closing your eyes, savoring the rich flavors that blended so well together.

  “It’s really good….Kyoppa.”

The use of his nickname made Kyung grin and the two of you began eating comfortably, waiting until you were done to start talking serious.

 ‘I missed this…’  You thought. And it was true. Even though the party was just the other day, you had missed Kyung immensely.

   Once you both were finished, you rose from the table, gathering the plates and setting them in the dish washer. When you turned back, Kyung was also standing and holding out his hand for you to take. Doing so, you smiled softly at him, enjoying the warmth his hand provided. He pulled you to the living room and let go of your hand, making you frown at the lack of warmth.

   “Please sit, Jagi.” He said quietly, looking away. Sitting on the black leather couch, you watched as Kyung kneeled in front of you. Taking your hands back in his, he stared deeply into your eyes, his own shining in the light, making them seem lighter than they were.

“Kristy…I….I’m so sorry…I…”

You squeezed his hands in recognition of his apology, opening your mouth to speak as well.

   “I know, Kyung. I’m sorry as well. I was just so….And then Sanghyun came and asked me what was wrong and I told him how I didn’t get a New Year’s kiss and he just…..” You spoke quietly, looking down at yours and Kyung’s hands laced together. Kyung released your hands and for a split moment, you thought he was going to walk away.

You sighed inwardly when his hands held your face gently, tilting it to look up at him. He didn’t say anything and leaned forward, his eyes closing slightly. When your lips, it was like one of those cheesy fairytales where the prince and the princess kiss and fireworks go off and they hear bells in the background. It was magical. Kyung kissed you slowly, passionately, showing you how much he loved you and how sorry he was. You melted into the kiss, tangling your fingers in his dark brown hair, playing with the soft strands at the nape of his neck.

  When he finally pulled away, it was to get some much-needed oxygen into his lungs. Breathing deeply, he leaned his forehead against yours, his eyes still closed and his arms now wrapped around you. You smiled and moved your head to rest in the crook of his neck, staying like that until you fell into a peaceful sleep and Kyung carried you up to the bedroom; placing you gently on the bed, he laid beside you and pulled you to his chest, falling asleep with a content smile on his face.


I just had to get rid of all the bad mean stuff between "you" and Kyungie :D