Chapter 2---MARRIED?!

Baby only for you~

 

Your POV
I was at home after school watching TV when my parents suddenly came home. "Oh, umma appa." I greeted, a little shocked. "Our dear daughter, I've got something to talk to you~" appa said while he sat in the sofa opposite of me. I nodded my head to acknowledge them. 
"You are getting married~" appa muttered, but I could hear very clearly. "BWOH?!" I shouted as I stood up from my seat. “~~~~~ ah, just this once. For the-” “Don’t tell me is for the company, NO! SHIRO!” I yelled as I stomped into my room and slammed the door hard. I was staring at the ceiling when someone knocked on my door. I jumped off my bed and went to the door. When I opened it, appa immediately kneeled down in front of me. “Please daughter, please! Help appa this time!” my eyes widened upon seeing this. “Appa, stand up first, stand up!”I shouted as I held on his arm, trying to pull him up, but he didn’t budge. “Daughter, please!” a tear slipped down his cheeks. I sighed, “Ne, arasso~” I softened. He looked up at me, “Jinjia?!” I smiled a little and nodded. He immediately stood up and hugged me tightly. “Gomawoyo, ~~~~~ ah!” I smiled in the hug as I hugged him back.

 

Daehyun’s POV

      I was on my way to my father’s office as he called me to. I was actually quite close to him as he always gives me what I want. I opened his office door. “Hey Daehyun.” He greeted as he called me to sit down. I did as I was told and looked at him. “Daehyun ah, I need your help. I don’t know if you will accept but I hope you really will.” He said looking into my eyes. “I see that coming.” I said calmly. “I need you to get married…” he said carefully. I widen my eyes and blinked a few times. “Bwoh?” I rose my voice. “I know it’s hard for you to accept but I hope you do because I am merging a company with another’s. Please?” he said with lots of sincerity. I looked at him as I sighed. “Okay…” I replied shortly as I walked out of the office with hands in my pocket. “Daehyun! You will meet her tomorrow night!” he shouted as I was about to walked out. I gave him the ‘ok’ sign and walked off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, I know this is really short but I am sure that the next one will be long~ I am so so so sorry >< but hope you guys anticipate the next chapter~ comment and subscribe! <3