Chapter 5—Preparation of Marriage~

Baby only for you~

 

~~~~~ POV

I woke up from my dream when my alarm clock rang. i went to wash up and did my daily routine to get prepared for the preparation with Daehyun. I prepared and wore something like this…

 

I sat down on the sofa while waiting for Daehyun to come. Minutes later, he called me to meet him outside as I quickly grabbed my bag, look into the mirror for the last time and grabbed my sneakers. I was locking the door when I turned and saw BAP standing there waiting for me. *God! They are all so HOT!* I mentally fangirled. I walked slowly to them and greeted them formally. “Cancel that formality!” Yongguk oppa said. “Just call us by our names or oppa!” Himchan oppa said. I nodded as I smiled at them.

Daehyun POV

*Omo! She is pretty!* I thought as I stared at her. “Daehyun, she will be in your car while others in mine.” Yongguk hyung suggested. I nodded my head as I went to my seat. The ride was still awkward, quiet and stiff until we reached the wedding shop. We went in together with BAP to choose my dress.

1st

2nd

3rd

 

“God! Noona, you are so beautiful!” Zelo shrieked as ~~~~~ walked out in different dressed. *She is indeed beautiful.* at last, we all chose the first one as it looked the most gorgeous on her. We then moved on to my tuxedo, her accessories and lastly the venue. We were all having fun as we played around while we were trying our stuffs. ~~~~~ is a real hyper and cheerful girl that everyone adores. Lastly, we chose this as our venue…

 

~~~~~ was so happy all along when she could wear the beautiful accessories, deciding foe her own wedding. I was smiling from ear to ear without myself knowing.

~~~~~ POV

I was so happy to have BAP and Daehyun with me today to decide on our wedding.

--Flashback—

I was in the dressing room with one of the staffs when she asked me who was my husband. I smiled as I pointed to Daehyun when we came out. “You are so lucky to have so many guys with you for your wedding!” she smiled. I nodded. “Many customers that we see are either alone or with only their husband but you are lucky to have your guys friends.” She explained. Upon hearing that, I smiled widely as I thought I was so lucky to have BAP with me…

--End of Flashback—

 

We bought all the things and paid for all the bills when our stomach started to growl. Without us knowing, it was already lunch time. BAP brought me to a restaurant which was quite fancy to have lunch. Yongguk oppa then explained that it was their hang out place. I nodded to acknowledge. We ordered our food as chatted to get to know more of each other while eating. I never knew that BAP could be so fun to be around with and Daehyun would only open up with BAP. I was laughing my out all the way as we joked around.

Daehyun then brought me home after that while BAP went home by Yongguk oppa’s car. “Had fun today?” he suddenly asked making me jump. It was his first time taking initiative to talk to me. I nodded as I smiled widely like there is no tomorrow.

Daehyun POV

“Had fun today?” I suddenly blurted out without me knowing that made her shocked. I don’t know why I would take initiative but I just did. She nodded as she smiled brightly making my heart flutter. I turned away and looked front to the street as I blushed a little. *I guess she is special for me, not an ordinary girl. Am I going to fall in love with her? It’s hard to say.* I thought as I drove her to her doorstep and drove home…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas~~