Chapter 14-Let's start a new~

Baby only for you~

~~~~~ POV

  My eyes fluttered open and saw an empty bed beside me. *Daehyun's not here again...* I thought as I looked at the alarm clock. It was only 7 in the morning and our lessons only start at 8.30am. I woke up and saw a note from Daehyun on the table beside the bed...

  I am off first to school to meet B.A.P~ See you in school! Annyeong ^^

                                                                                                             -Daehyun

My lips crept into a smile as I went to wash up and went down to the kitchen. I walked to the table and saw a plate with breakfast and again another note...

Your breakfast here! I hope it's nice because I have no time to try it~ *winks*

                                                                                                                   -Daehyun

I smiled again lightly. *Why am I smiling so much today? Ahhhhh~ This kid.* I chuckled and started eating the food he prepared. "Hey, it's not bad!" I whispered as I continued eating.

After half an hour, I am ready for school. I was walked with my earpiece on listening to EXO's latest album XOXO. I was so engrossed in the songs that I didn't even realized that I reached school already. I walked in slowly when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned back and saw Secret unnie smiling at me. I plugged down my earpiece and greeted. "Annyeong Unnie!"

"Looks like someone's happy here!" Sunhwa unnie teased as she jumped beside me. "Something great happened between you and Daehyun?" Hyosung unnie asked. I told them what happened yesterday and started smiling like an idiot. "I told you that he will be alright and give him time!" Jieun unnie cheered. "Someone is love sick already!" Hana unnie teased. Just then, my phone rang. It was Daehyun's message.

Daehyun: ~~~~~ ah, let's have dinner outside today. I will pick you up at 7pm.

Me: Okay~ See you ^^

Daehyun: See you ^^

I was happily keeping my phone and smiling to myself again when I realized 4 pairs of eyes were staring at me. "W-What?" I stuttered. "It was Daehyun asking you out?" Jieun unnie winked at me. "Aw~ That was so sweet!" Sunhwa and Hana unnie pushed my shoulders. "I guess what will Daehyun do... Hmm... Kiss you maybe?" Hyosung unnie added in, making my face flushed into shades of red. They all laughed at me as I pouted. "Okay~ Let's not anymore, we will leave the excitement to tomorrow and see what they did!" Jieun unnie saved me. I instantly smiled and linked arms with them~ "Let's go!" Hyosung unnie shouted as we laughed and walked in. Everything was so happy and little did I know, someone was watching me all along and very closely with red eyes and clenched fists...

Time seemed to be passing by so slowly today and finally, school has ended. I bided goodbye to Secret unnies as they showed me a 'hwaiting' sigh. I skipped home lightly and get myself changed.

I stood in front of the wardrobe for a long time thinking of what to wear and finally, I wore this...

I put on a little light make up like how Jieun unnie taught me that time and let down my wavy hair fall on my shoulders. It took about two hours for me to get ready and this is the only time I had ever wasted so much time to dress myself up for a date. It was already 6.45 by then and I slowly walked down and wore my high cut black sneakers. Just at the moment I finished tying my shoe laces, the door 'click' opened, showing Daehyun. "Oh, you are done?" he asked as I stood up. I nodded my head, signaling that I am ready to go. He nodded and smiled as he led me to his car.

Daehyun POV

  It was almost time when I opened the door and saw ~~~~~ standing up from the door. "Oh, you are done?" I asked as she nodded her head. *Wow~ She is beautiful~* I thought as I led her to my car, assist her to the passenger seat and drove off to the destination. *I hope everything works well.* I drove past the buzzing city when she asked, "Aren't we eating at the restaurant?" I shook my head and focused on the road, leaving a puzzled ~~~~~.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at the nearest beach and I let her down the car. "We are... eating... here?" she asked uncertainly. I nodded my head as I smiled. There was nobody at that time and I blindfolded her until we reached the area that I decorated with candles and roses. I finally let go and she gasped. "Wow! This  is so beautiful!" I brought her to the table within that area of candles and set her down. Then the food prepared by the chef there were served. We ate blissfully under the light of the moon and candles while joking nonstop. Finally we were done with the food so we sat down on the soft and comfortable sand.

"~~~~~ ah," I started to get her attention. "I have got something to tell you..." I said. She nodded her head and faced me. "I wanted to say... Let's start from getting to know each other better like friends rather than starting straight to be like married couples. It's hard for both of us as we hardly know each other about anything. I think we can get along better starting from being friends and maybe we can develop to the ending we wanted. So ~~~~~ ah, let's... start a new?" I finally ended. She looked at me and smiled, "Okay!" I immediately sigh in relief thinking that everything got well. She smiled as she asked me innocently, "Then can I call you oppa rather than Daehyun?" "I've got totally no problem with that~" I sang as she chuckled...

~~~~~ POV

Tonight was the best night so far. I am more excited about our future, starting off with friends and finally to lovers maybe? And most importantly, I was so touched my what he had prepared tonight. We looked up at the clearly blinking stars as I dropped my head on his shoulders admiring the cool breeze and the scenery, but most importantly... THIS MOMENT~


Hey guys, Imma back with a new chapter~ I hope you guys like this and I truefully thanks all the subbies and commenters and maybe Silent readers too ^^ Hehe xD Anticipate the next chapter though~ 

Annyeong ^^

Byeeeee~ ^^